Futbol*appreciation*thread

th3realicon

Rotation player
MESSIah is now offically the best player to ever grace the planet. Forget Pele and maradona at 22 Lionel has done much more impressive things than both past susperstars. His only silvarware missing from his repertoire is the World Cup that appart from the Rojas i don't see anyone else stepping on his Argentina.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
MESSIah is now offically the best player to ever grace the planet. Forget Pele and maradona at 22 Lionel has done much more impressive things than both past susperstars. His only silvarware missing from his repertoire is the World Cup that appart from the Rojas i don't see anyone else stepping on his Argentina.

That 3 gol performance the other day was INCREDIBLE!!!! I need to get a messi jersey immediately.......

Pricey

Rotation player

whoah!!!!!!! slow down my friend. Best ever? nowhere near yet.
He is the best player currently in the world, no doubt but the best ever? lol.

The guy has never done anything on the International stage, he can never go down as the best ever if he cant lead Argentina to World Cup glory and he probably wont. He is not in the same class as Maradona, Pele or even Cruff, Best or Beckenbauer.
You say he has done more at club level then Maradona etc etc. I would like to see Messi go to a mid table club and carry them cause honestly Barcelona have that many stars you cant compare to Maradona at Napoli.
Ryan Giggs has done more then Messi, he has won way more league titles and won more European Cups so does that mean Giggs is the best ever?
No.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
AMAZING QUARTERFINALS in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

Olic - so sneaky "buzzzzzzzer beater' of football.

But yesterday game was tremendous.
Walcott real cannon - what a substitution, Fabregas - what a heart to play !!!!!!! The highest level of sport feelings.:beer:

Last edited:

th3realicon

Rotation player
Olic sticking it to the Mancs was poetic justice. And with Robben and Schweinsteinger returning and Rooney missing the second leg my money is on Bayern going through.

On the other hand we took a 2-2 draw in London . Before the game i would have signed about a result like that but considering how the game unfolded it was unfair. Poyol shouldn't have been red carded.

Pricey

Rotation player
Olic sticking it to the Mancs was poetic justice. And with Robben and Schweinsteinger returning and Rooney missing the second leg my money is on Bayern going through.

On the other hand we took a 2-2 draw in London . Before the game i would have signed about a result like that but considering how the game unfolded it was unfair. Poyol shouldn't have been red carded.

not sure how it was poetic justice. Olic was horrible all night and then after a mistake from Evra he scores.
Schweinsteinger is massively overated so not worried about him but Robben is a gun and will be a plus. In regards to Rooney, Man Utd havent lost a game with him missing all year so im not that worried. Man Utd are good a goal at OT so Munich have to score. I would still say Man Utd are in the box seat.

Arsenal played 15mins of football and got the draw, Barcelona were very unlucky but they didnt take their chances in the 1st half. Fabregas ruled out for the rest of the season so there goes their chances.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Poyol shouldn't have been red carded.

Yes he should for having stupid face :teeth: IMO fouling player who is one on one with goalkeeper means red card. But this red card was not advantage for Arsenal because of Fabregas contusion, they were full of substition and it was like 10 on 10.

Theo goal ! He was just few minutes in the game, when everybody thinks it's all gone....

Today Chelsea won "battle of Britain", I wasn't watch this game but I've heard there were offside by Drogba... but Macheda made a hand-goal... ( Maradona must be his idol ) Theoretically it should be 1:0 for Chelsea a.k.a. only Premiership remain for us.

And on the deser por favor - 94 minute, they were loosing 0:1:

Last edited:

th3realicon

Rotation player
When was the last time Man U beat Bayer? Yeah it was that 99 curset final, they never lose in OT for some reasons. Schweinny is not as overated as Carrick or any other United player not playing defense or named Rooney aka Shrek. With Ribery and Robben on the wings i am pretty sure Van Gaals side will rape you guys quite well. Not to mention today they almost secured the bundesliga with a win over their front rival Schalke away playing almost more than half the game in 10 men.

You guys seem to have lost the EPL today by loosing to Chelsky. United is way to overrated and since CR7 left they just got lucky a couple of times to make it where they are there. And if you do make it to the final good luck against us, and dont even bother bringin Mourinho and Inter couse i am pretty confident we will mock the heck out of them.

Pricey

Rotation player
When was the last time Man U beat Bayer? Yeah it was that 99 curset final, they never lose in OT for some reasons. Schweinny is not as overated as Carrick or any other United player not playing defense or named Rooney aka Shrek. With Ribery and Robben on the wings i am pretty sure Van Gaals side will rape you guys quite well. Not to mention today they almost secured the bundesliga with a win over their front rival Schalke away playing almost more than half the game in 10 men.

You guys seem to have lost the EPL today by loosing to Chelsky. United is way to overrated and since CR7 left they just got lucky a couple of times to make it where they are there. And if you do make it to the final good luck against us, and dont even bother bringin Mourinho and Inter couse i am pretty confident we will mock the heck out of them.

Are you saying Rooney is overated? oh dear.
If you think Bayern are going to OT and going to smash us you must be on something.
The EPL isnt over yet, Chelsea are in the box seat but there are still 5 games to go and 2pts in it and Chelsea have a couple tough games still.
Man Utd overated? i really dont know what to say to that. One of the funniest things ive heard in a while.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I said any one non named Rooney. Meaning Rooney is the real deal.

Nways i don't really care what Man U does. We did our deal today and kicked Arsenal in the rear end.

If you wanted proof Messi is that special, you got it today. The kid singlehandedly pushed the gunners aside. Sheer genius.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
messi was nasty he took over the game and was ruthless with his goals, he's almost perfect on those one-on-one opportunities with the goalkeeper

milchshake

Benchwarmer
It's just ****ing amazing, I haven't got such fun in watching football for years, just referee mistakes, unfair judge, barcelonas fame:barf: .

After first quarterfinals I was thinking that amazing will not happen again. I was right only yesterday when barsuckona won the game...

Today was another story, amazing blowout since first minute, real red devils hard pressing but the game has 90 minute. I had never seen such calm self-controlled team like bayern today. Who thinks that they can play after loosing 3-0, most teams will resigned or rather try some suicide attacks with nothing to loose. Bayern show some maturity, unbelievable comeback equal with Arsenal week ago. As Olic with his goal was the worst and the luckiest in the game, ARJEN ROBEN IS MY HERO ( the same guy who was falling down couple of time in the first half ) so smooth volley precise near the post between players even Edvin can't handle it:teeth: BTW nice support by manu fans - yellow-green scarf. One world for Alex Fergusson, he should be ashamed of "not getting Robben" for the second time in his carrier, first was when he won premiership with Chelsea;)

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
I said any one non named Rooney. Meaning Rooney is the real deal.

Nways i don't really care what Man U does. We did our deal today and kicked Arsenal in the rear end.

If you wanted proof Messi is that special, you got it today. The kid singlehandedly pushed the gunners aside. Sheer genius.

no one said he wasnt special, just that you cant compare him to Maradona, Pele and Cruyff. Barcelona are a monty to win it again.

Cant believe we got knocked out today, absolutely dominated the opening 55mins of the game but the Rafael red card changed the game and Fergie decided to park the bus which you cant do against Bayern.
Bayern Munich vs Barcelona final on the cards.