Futbol*appreciation*thread

Pricey

Rotation player
Neymar overated? hell no. Kid is quality. They said the same thing about Eden Hazard and look what he is doing at Chelsea.
Needs a bit of time, unfortunately people expect young players to come out of South America and make a immediate impact. In reality its craziness. The difference is physicality and speed from South American leagues to Europe is ten fold.
I expect Neymar from what i have seen to be in the elite class of footballers within the next 3 years.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Ajax ****ed City 3:1 at the ArenA, 1st CL W this season. In other news Real got ****ed by Borussia 2:1, that was definately an enjoyable Champions League week. :D

th3realicon

Rotation player
BVB is perhaps the most entertaining team so far. I would love Barca to play them. What an epic matchup that ought to be.

LeFlume

All Star
My A.S Roma is a mess right now. Zeman and De Rossi are on a collision course with no end in sight. Word is that City have shown some interest in De Rossi but Roma are not willing to sell, yet...:boohoo:

Pricey

Rotation player
My A.S Roma is a mess right now. Zeman and De Rossi are on a collision course with no end in sight. Word is that City have shown some interest in De Rossi but Roma are not willing to sell, yet...:boohoo:
City rumors with De Rossi have been rife for 2 years now. Being at his age i wouldnt worry mate. He wont be going there. Especially with the fact they have Yaya Toure dominating in the same spot

LeFlume

All Star
Carloz Tevez alone is worth ten times as much as Ajax 11 starters yesterday. I guess City has taken over the top spot from the Knicks as "no value for the buck award" Is their GM named Isiah Thomas by any chance? :agreed:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Carloz Tevez alone is worth ten times as much as Ajax 11 starters yesterday. I guess City has taken over the top spot from the Knicks as "no value for the buck award" Is their GM named Isiah Thomas by any chance? :agreed:

?370M/$592M of approx. total players' value and they still can't get out of the group stage. :teeth:

Pricey

Rotation player
what a brilliant match. The scenes at Celtic were awesome. Had a mate at the match, said everyone was in tears.

4 wins in 4 matches for my boys. Qualified for next stage, great last 10 mins at Braga.

Pricey

Rotation player
@Pricey: you're English or just fan of their ?quipe nationale?
i was born here in Australia but my dad and most of my family were born in England so i root for them in most things. Mum was born in Italy so soft spot for them as well.
Im more passionate about England in sport then Australia though

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Chelski, the current CL champions, are OUT, al-City too are GONE, that is a great season for English football. At the same time all three German teams got through the group stage und werden mit Stolz den deutschen Fu?ball repr?sentieren!

Pricey

Rotation player
Chelski, the current CL champions, are OUT, al-City too are GONE, that is a great season for English football. At the same time all three German teams got through the group stage und werden mit Stolz den deutschen Fu?ball repr?sentieren!
Still have United and Arsenal in there but City were in a tough group but no excuses to finish last and Chelsea are the worst winners of the ECL ever and no surprise they went out with everything thats going on there.
Dortmund are unbelievable. I think they could go close to winning it all. I dont rate Bayern, too many holes and injuries all the time.
Celtic are a great story, i have a feeling we will draw them in the next round.

Big weekend for us, got City in the derby

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't consider myself a Dortmund fan, but I honestly love the way this team is built. It's always fun to watch them play. And Lewandowski, I remember everyone was whining about his trade, many people believed Dortmund paid Poznań way too much, even some so-called experts were saying Lewa wasn't worth €7M, but the fact is man nearly quadrupled his value over the last two years.