Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111226 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

messi was nasty he took over the game and was ruthless with his goals, he's almost perfect on those one-on-one opportunities with the goalkeeper

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

saturdays game will be sick between barcelona and real madrid

It's just ****ing amazing, I haven't got such fun in watching football for years, just referee mistakes, unfair judge, barcelonas fame .

After first quarterfinals I was thinking that amazing will not happen again. I was right only yesterday when barsuckona won the game...

Today was another story, amazing blowout since first minute, real red devils hard pressing but the game has 90 minute. I had never seen such calm self-controlled team like bayern today. Who thinks that they can play after loosing 3-0, most teams will resigned or rather try some suicide attacks with nothing to loose. Bayern show some maturity, unbelievable comeback equal with Arsenal week ago. As Olic with his goal was the worst and the luckiest in the game, ARJEN ROBEN IS MY HERO ( the same guy who was falling down couple of time in the first half ) so smooth volley precise near the post between players even Edvin can't handle it BTW nice support by manu fans - yellow-green scarf. One world for Alex Fergusson, he should be ashamed of "not getting Robben" for the second time in his carrier, first was when he won premiership with Chelsea
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 07, 2010 at 16:11.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    I said any one non named Rooney. Meaning Rooney is the real deal.

Nways i don't really care what Man U does. We did our deal today and kicked Arsenal in the rear end.

If you wanted proof Messi is that special, you got it today. The kid singlehandedly pushed the gunners aside. Sheer genius.
    no one said he wasnt special, just that you cant compare him to Maradona, Pele and Cruyff. Barcelona are a monty to win it again.

Cant believe we got knocked out today, absolutely dominated the opening 55mins of the game but the Rafael red card changed the game and Fergie decided to park the bus which you cant do against Bayern.
    Bayern Munich vs Barcelona final on the cards.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    no one said he wasnt special, just that you cant compare him to Maradona, Pele and Cruyff.
    Did you see this transparent yesterday ?

Rooney white Pele or sth like that
    ManU fans can compare him to pele so why barcenolas can't do the same with messi ?

Originally Posted by milchshake
    As Olic with his goal was the worst and the luckiest in the game, ARJEN ROBEN IS MY HERO ( the same guy who was falling down couple of time in the first half ) so smooth volley precise near the post between players even Edvin can't handle it BTW nice support by manu fans - yellow-green scarf. One world for Alex Fergusson, he should be ashamed of "not getting Robben" for the second time in his carrier, first was when he won premiership with Chelsea
    Robben is a gun but Fergie didnt sign him cause he plays 1 game and misses 3. Very injury prone but no one would doubt his class... well maybe Real Madrid did.
    Robben couldnt get near it when Rafael was on, the kid is going to be a star.
    Olic goal wasnt lucky, it was a decent finish but Carrick stuffed up, needed to keep his feet.
    Not sure what the problem is with Man Utd fans wearing yellow and green? That was our original colours and they are protesting against the Glazers and rightfully so.

Did you see this transparent yesterday ?

ManU fans can compare him to pele so why barcenolas can't do the same with messi ?
    Messi was simply awesome against Arsenal but like i said, you cant compare him to the all time greats until he does it on the world stage.
    Also in regards to the white pele.. Pele was a fwd as is Rooney. Messi is more an attacking midfielder.

I think people need to calm down and take it all in, sure Messi is the best in the world but lets not start throwing peoples names up there with the greats until they have done everything they have done.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Olic goal wasnt lucky, it was a decent finish but Carrick stuffed up, needed to keep his feet.
    Not sure what the problem is with Man Utd fans wearing yellow and green? That was our original colours and they are protesting against the Glazers and rightfully so.
    hmmm carrick feeded this ball it was quite lucky for Olic, finish was how to describe it ? bookish for football player as freethrow should be for basketball.

There is no problem with yellow and green, I admire that whole fans, and even David Beckham are so involved in situation. That's cool.

BTW I really don't like barcenola, I can say more - I hate that barcelona-mania. Today Gran Derby, I wish I could watch it on veetle

Another epic win in the Bernabeu tonight. We basically set the record straight in La Liga as well.

Messi still on target, the legend continues. I am sure he will carry Argentina in his shoulders as well.

It wasn't epic, pussies won the game - I can't find another word for team who is glorified in the world and his players falls down after every contact than steal one minute or two from the game, embarrassing. There is old football proverb about revenge in this case real's unused situation ... Ronaldo, Van den Vaart ****ed few 100% situation...
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 11, 2010 at 05:59.

Messi is the best player of the world.

already [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I wish I knew if he ( leo ) starts to take drugs hahahha
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 12, 2010 at 03:33.

That used to hurt....

Inter:Barca 3:1 that used to hurt too oooooooohhhhhhh wtf with this extra team ? oh I know their tactics looks effective but it seriously weak and so incidental.
    Last edited by milchshake; Apr 20, 2010 at 15:40.

feel a bit for Barca this morning. Should have had a penalty for the bad challenge by Sneijder and also Milito's goal was offside cleary.

Pumped that we are in with a real shout in the EPL still.

not so clearly - perfect timing, milito even slowed down for a milisecond = no offside , nice at last referees wasn't against barcelonas opponents so fair

not so clearly - perfect timing, milito even slowed down for a milisecond = no offside , nice at last referees wasn't against barcelonas opponents so fair
    lol you didnt think it was offside? your the only one.

But Barca continued to leave gaping holes in their defence and Thiago Motta exploited one with his pass to Eto'o, whose cross was met by Sneijder with a poor header, but one which unintentionally picked out Milito in a offside position to nod in Inter's third after an hour
    Last edited by Pricey; Apr 21, 2010 at 16:40.