Futbol*appreciation*thread

Pricey

Rotation player
It's even more remarkable that Inter has ZERO players on the Italian squad. Lippi is an IDIOT.
Inter maybe should have had 1 or 2 players cause pretty much most of the starting eleven arent Italian. Could have made a case for Balotelli but yeah.

Maradona is a fool, Zanetti and Cambiasso should be on the plane.

Pricey

Rotation player
Is it Lippi's fault that Inter has ZERO Italians in it? (And don't mention Balotelli couse he aint Italian lol)
Actually he is Italian, wasnt born there but chose Italy as his country over Ghana i think. He has played for Italy before.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Un****ing believable Ballack gut hurt and could miss the World Cup. The German captain is so unlucky always second especially in National team level.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm not sure about the level of fitness of other squads, but England is really screwed for our World Cup team.

Rooney is going into the tournament coming off an injury, would be very surprised if it didn't flare up again.

Beckham is out.

Lampard and Terry are recovering from injury.

Ashley Cole is out. Wayne Bridge refused to play for us after Terry banged his ex-mrs.

Its just absolutely shocking that our national stadium (Wembley) has such an awful pitch that injuries occur so regularly there. In the Carling Cup and the FA cup both teams had players go off injured due to the softness of the pitch. Oh did I forget to mention its the pitch where we play all our international home friendlies? :rolleyes:

I hear Spain have a couple of players banged up but I think we're in a bad state behind Brazil, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Pricey

Rotation player
I'm not sure about the level of fitness of other squads, but England is really screwed for our World Cup team.

Rooney is going into the tournament coming off an injury, would be very surprised if it didn't flare up again.

Beckham is out.

Lampard and Terry are recovering from injury.

Ashley Cole is out. Wayne Bridge refused to play for us after Terry banged his ex-mrs.

Its just absolutely shocking that our national stadium (Wembley) has such an awful pitch that injuries occur so regularly there. In the Carling Cup and the FA cup both teams had players go off injured due to the softness of the pitch. Oh did I forget to mention its the pitch where we play all our international home friendlies? :rolleyes:

I hear Spain have a couple of players banged up but I think we're in a bad state behind Brazil, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Cole is playing and Lamps and Terry are fine

milchshake

Benchwarmer
rooney rooney rooney oooaooaoaoao Beckham has his best year behind. FAK THAT today is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL GUYS! van Gaal said the they were lucky and referees helped them won :D Who will be better teacher - GAAL or student - JOSE. At least there is no barcelona in final so we don't have to listen all that: " what a fantastic team, leo messi oh oh" :D That's a lot better, nevertheless lakers are heading into final so nba final will not be watchable, football for wiping the tears away:)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
rooney rooney rooney oooaooaoaoao Beckham has his best year behind. FAK THAT today is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL GUYS! van Gaal said the they were lucky and referees helped them won :D Who will be better teacher - GAAL or student - JOSE. At least there is no barcelona in final so we don't have to listen all that: " what a fantastic team, leo messi oh oh" :D That's a lot better, nevertheless lakers are heading into final so nba final will not be watchable, football for wiping the tears away:)

yea good thing the world cup is coming up next month so i dont gotta sit through what looks like a lakers-celtics final loll

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
well there you go. He could have played for Ghana though right?

He had a very sad history behind him.
His parents were immigrated form ghana, very poor, and abandoned him in the hospital just after he was born. At the age of 2 he was adopted by a family that lived in Brescia, where he grew up.
At the age of 18 he choosed italian nationality, but he has what we call "double nationality", so if he wanted he could play for Ghana, because at the moment he played only for the italian under 21 team (as far as I know once you go the first time in the "primary" national team you can't definitely change).

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I saw both matches today. Wasn't really too impressed with Argentina. They could of done way better than their 1-0 victory. They had good ball control though..

In the USA vs. England match (1-1), this happened:

I was rooting for England to win btw, so this goal made me sick :barf:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Spain play (on tuesday?) . To me, they're my favorites to win it all :)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea bro i was sick to my stomach when i seen that fumbled ball go in haha. i expected england to win that game though cause they are the better side, hands down.

and the argentina game, on any other day you give messi those shots again and they are all goals loll, just wasnt there next game i expect them to tear it up. first game they get a pass next game no excuses loll.

and spain plays on wednesday , i expect them or argentina to take the cup. Messi on argentina just too good to pass up and he'll be awesome during this cup i know it. and spain have a couple of my favorite players, Fabragas and Torres, plus theres Messi which is why i dream of a spain vs argentina final( i think theyll meet in the semis though)

milchshake

Benchwarmer
football players are claiming that new ball called "Jubalani" is quite unpredictable, nevertheless goalkeeper has very sticky gloves....

Opener match was nice for me, the prettiest goal in this two days by home team.

PS. Did you know that Republic of South Africa has 5,7 mln HIV population :D
Does Maradona still taking drugs ? North Korea also participate in this challenge .... WOOaaaaaaawwww what a entertainment :winner:
and this little annoying Vuvuzelas....

Last edited: