Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by Pricey
    he didnt even get touched. Worst dive ive seen since Rivaldo
    Ok, now you're just hating The touch is so obvious.

Interesting matchup between England and Germany. England had a bad start in the groups and honestly i wasn't sure they were going to make it out of the group stage but in their last game, from yesterday, they showed a whole different game. If they keep it going like that they might just knock the germans off.

Originally Posted by rady
    Ok, now you're just hating The touch is so obvious.

Interesting matchup between England and Germany. England had a bad start in the groups and honestly i wasn't sure they were going to make it out of the group stage but in their last game, from yesterday, they showed a whole different game. If they keep it going like that they might just knock the germans off.
    you would be the only person outside of Italy that would say that was a foul... THE ONLY ONE

Lol, no i dont think so. Have you watched the video i posted? How can you not see the way de rossi is being stepped on his left heel? He takes one more step with his right foot, then he dives. Given the fact that by the time he dives the defender is about one meter behind him, it might give you the impression that he faked it. The touch is too obvious just look at the video again.

Anyway i'm not going to turn this thread into one to debate if the guy was fouled or not, i just thought i give you my share on it. Doesn't even matter now as Italy got knocked off and finished the group on the last place

Its surprising how so many teams that had high expectations from this tournament have to go home in early stages. However, I've always been a fan of Holland and luckily they're playing great so far!

Marcello Lippi

Get rid of that motherf#&"er ASAP.

Goodbye Italy Bahahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Pricey
    pfft. We will beat the Germans. We owe them for those penalty shootout losses in which we dominated the matches.

Them Germans have something you mates will never have. B@lls, plenty of them. When it comes to a NT there is none second to Ze Germanz as far as pride and ego goes. And now they are even playing entertaining footie.

Of course they can go far but in the final they will have to deal with us and we already schooled them in Euro 2008 with a certain senior Torres

And on a better note Ciao Italia, good fvcking riddance.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Them Germans have something you mates will never have. B@lls, plenty of them. When it comes to a NT there is none second to Ze Germanz as far as pride and ego goes. And now they are even playing entertaining footie.

Of course they can go far but in the final they will have to deal with us and we already schooled them in Euro 2008 with a certain senior Torres
    who says Spain are going through? Chile can just park the bus and its see ya later lol.

Germany beat us in penalties in the past tournaments, not like they outplayed us. In fact we outplayed them.

No cup for old men.
    Lippi was arrogant and stupid, he let home Cassano and Balotelli in change of some valueless players.
    Give a crutch to Cannavaro...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

GHANAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

<object width="300" height="400" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/135629093130663" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/135629093130663" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="400"></embed></object>

II was upset the US lost.

uuuu England wasn't wake up, they were raped even with unrecognised goal. 4:1 domination, WUNDERBAR TRIUMPH

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    II was upset the US lost.
    ghana is and was clearly the better side even before they played, U.S are a good side but they've been overrated by the U.S media to the world they are on the level of the ghanas and the egypts but ghana is a step ahead of them

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

and pricey im sorry man, that must of been tough to watch huh. Especially having a goal discounted, seems thats been a problem this worldcup

Sorry for all the england fans who gotta pack their things now, it was great to watch some games without hearing those annoyng trumpets. Oh well, back to mute again..