Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 396

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

  1. #181
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    and pricey im sorry man, that must of been tough to watch huh. Especially having a goal discounted, seems thats been a problem this worldcup
    if it goes 2-2 its a different game, we wouldnt have pushed all but 2 defenders up chasing the 2nd goal and got hit on the counter.
    FIFA need to bring in video tech

  2. #182
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pricey
    if it goes 2-2 its a different game, we wouldnt have pushed all but 2 defenders up chasing the 2nd goal and got hit on the counter.
    FIFA need to bring in video tech

    yea i know it sucks that that had to happen it was clearly a goal i guess the quick reaction by the keeper made it seem as a save. Its a shame too cause the refs started the Cup making all the right calls and now they cant get one right, plenty of goals being brought back and offsides not being counted( look at today with carlos tevez )

  3. #183
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    yea i know it sucks that that had to happen it was clearly a goal i guess the quick reaction by the keeper made it seem as a save. Its a shame too cause the refs started the Cup making all the right calls and now they cant get one right, plenty of goals being brought back and offsides not being counted( look at today with carlos tevez )
    the last games of the group stages and ever since then the refs have lost the plot.

  4. #184
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    yea its a shame that the greatest sporting event in the world has been kind of dulled by the poor refereeing. I hope they get it together soon in time hopefully by tomorrows continuation of the round of 16, i wont forget the handball goal then the ref was telling fabiano i saw you touch it with your hand........why didnt he call it then lmao

  5. #185
    Member kukoc7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    In Germany they're talking about the "ghost" goal in the 1966 final.
    44 years and nothing change. Unbelievable.

  6. #186
    Veteran LeFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    OUCH!!!! Absolutely heartbreaking loss Ghana. My oh my...I feel sorry for that guy who miss that penalty..Will he ever be the same..

  7. #187
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ghana had the big ticket to the semifinals but the pressure was too deep. Really feel for them, i remember back in 94 when Romania was eliminated in the same stage by Sweden after the penalties, i couldn't get out from the house for about a week.

    Great games both, how about Holland sending Brazil home?

  8. #188
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Holland VS Spain is my final. But that again that was always my final

  9. #189
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^ i picked that too but i had ghana winning today, im pissed off, still they made our continent proud guttsy effort

    i think fifa should change that rule; if a player uses his hand to block a clear-cut goal it should be a red card and a goal awarded.

  10. #190
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    What the hell happened to Brazil??? smh .. I thought for sure they were gonna win after the way they played the first half. Such a shame they didn't advance ..

    On the bright side, Spain will now have an easier opponent once they reach the finals

  11. #191
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE

    i think fifa should change that rule; if a player uses his hand to block a clear-cut goal it should be a red card and a goal awarded.
    that would be a good rule, but an even better rule would be that whoever misses a game winning penalty kick should be kicked in the nuts


    Originally Posted by rady
    Ghana had the big ticket to the semifinals but the pressure was too deep. Really feel for them, i remember back in 94 when Romania was eliminated in the same stage by Sweden after the penalties, i couldn't get out from the house for about a week.

    Great games both, how about Holland sending Brazil home?
    Yea, Ghana really felt the pressure. I think its because of their age (age average = 24 y/o) and lack of experience. Next world cup they'll be a strong team.

  12. #192
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    SUCK **** BRAZIL!!!!

    I hope U-R-GAY win the whole thing now.

    Argies vs Germany does nothing for me. I hate them both

  13. #193
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I'd want the Germans to go through couse they are easier to beat and they are playing entertaining footie. They kicked the brits fair and square and that was PRICEY'less

  14. #194
    Member milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Default



    suarez - fcukin dirty bastard, Ghana could again win the game in last minute, even with righteous judging: penalty and red card it was quite unfair
    Last edited by milchshake; Jul 03, 2010 at 02:35.

  15. #195
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    the rule should be a red card and a goal awarded. cause that was a no doubt goal, fifa should revise it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •