Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    and pricey im sorry man, that must of been tough to watch huh. Especially having a goal discounted, seems thats been a problem this worldcup
    if it goes 2-2 its a different game, we wouldnt have pushed all but 2 defenders up chasing the 2nd goal and got hit on the counter.
    FIFA need to bring in video tech

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by Pricey
    if it goes 2-2 its a different game, we wouldnt have pushed all but 2 defenders up chasing the 2nd goal and got hit on the counter.
    FIFA need to bring in video tech

yea i know it sucks that that had to happen it was clearly a goal i guess the quick reaction by the keeper made it seem as a save. Its a shame too cause the refs started the Cup making all the right calls and now they cant get one right, plenty of goals being brought back and offsides not being counted( look at today with carlos tevez )

yea i know it sucks that that had to happen it was clearly a goal i guess the quick reaction by the keeper made it seem as a save. Its a shame too cause the refs started the Cup making all the right calls and now they cant get one right, plenty of goals being brought back and offsides not being counted( look at today with carlos tevez )
    the last games of the group stages and ever since then the refs have lost the plot.

yea its a shame that the greatest sporting event in the world has been kind of dulled by the poor refereeing. I hope they get it together soon in time hopefully by tomorrows continuation of the round of 16, i wont forget the handball goal then the ref was telling fabiano i saw you touch it with your hand........why didnt he call it then lmao

In Germany they're talking about the "ghost" goal in the 1966 final.
    44 years and nothing change. Unbelievable.

OUCH!!!! Absolutely heartbreaking loss Ghana. My oh my...I feel sorry for that guy who miss that penalty..Will he ever be the same..

Ghana had the big ticket to the semifinals but the pressure was too deep. Really feel for them, i remember back in 94 when Romania was eliminated in the same stage by Sweden after the penalties, i couldn't get out from the house for about a week.

Great games both, how about Holland sending Brazil home?

Holland VS Spain is my final. But that again that was always my final

^ i picked that too but i had ghana winning today, im pissed off, still they made our continent proud guttsy effort

i think fifa should change that rule; if a player uses his hand to block a clear-cut goal it should be a red card and a goal awarded.

What the hell happened to Brazil??? smh .. I thought for sure they were gonna win after the way they played the first half. Such a shame they didn't advance ..

On the bright side, Spain will now have an easier opponent once they reach the finals

i think fifa should change that rule; if a player uses his hand to block a clear-cut goal it should be a red card and a goal awarded.
    that would be a good rule, but an even better rule would be that whoever misses a game winning penalty kick should be kicked in the nuts

Originally Posted by rady
    Ghana had the big ticket to the semifinals but the pressure was too deep. Really feel for them, i remember back in 94 when Romania was eliminated in the same stage by Sweden after the penalties, i couldn't get out from the house for about a week.

Great games both, how about Holland sending Brazil home?
    Yea, Ghana really felt the pressure. I think its because of their age (age average = 24 y/o) and lack of experience. Next world cup they'll be a strong team.

SUCK **** BRAZIL!!!!

I hope U-R-GAY win the whole thing now.

Argies vs Germany does nothing for me. I hate them both

I'd want the Germans to go through couse they are easier to beat and they are playing entertaining footie. They kicked the brits fair and square and that was PRICEY'less

suarez - fcukin dirty bastard, Ghana could again win the game in last minute, even with righteous judging: penalty and red card it was quite unfair
    Last edited by milchshake; Jul 03, 2010 at 02:35.

the rule should be a red card and a goal awarded. cause that was a no doubt goal, fifa should revise it