Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 62021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by LeFlume

OK Pricey. Bring it mate
    Cant wait, gonna be a massive night at my place. My dad is from England, my mum is from Italy. Going to be beautiful

Also Utd sux

Originally Posted by Lercher
    Who cares about LaLiga? I mean, it's still 3rd best domestic competition in Europe, but why don't the Bundesliga (1st) and the EPL (2nd) get that kind of attention?
    english league SUX righ now really

Moyes record breaking 25 years havent lost vs Newcastle and lost @ home

i heard that this team will be in huge rebuild

Arsenal can loose everything in spring Bayern will kick their asses again + on sunday Chelsea will do same

Arsenal have just 2 english players in roster others are french and other international same with Chelsea

Chelsea have lost to some FC BAsel twice @ home and away and u call that team from the best league

look @ Atletico they break 14 years drought @ Madrid won twice @ their pitch

look @ Villareal this team was twice in 2nd league and is only team as 2nd division that was in champions league in 1/2 finals
    Riquelme didnt score penalty and Villareal lost to Arsenal just by this penaly.

look @ Osasuna again tied with real madrid

Bundesliga is good they score alot alot goals but this league right now are mainly Bayern and two Borussia teams

EPL have over 200 players outside UK English international team also sux completely and i dont understand Steven Gerrard he won just one lucky champione league title against Milan from 0-3 to 3-3 it was just matter of luck
    why dont he change club to some stronger

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Cant wait, gonna be a massive night at my place. My dad is from England, my mum is from Italy. Going to be beautiful

Also Utd sux

Alex knew when to leave this team.

RVP wants to leave rightnow

for me Rooney also have to leave

but still after Bayern its 2nd team that reach to finals 3 times one was back 2 back

but this league scoring more Spanish player that makes this league priettier

Negrego Silva Mata...........

Originally Posted by bigapple
    Alex knew when to leave this team.

RVP wants to leave rightnow

for me Rooney also have to leave

but still after Bayern its 2nd team that reach to finals 3 times one was back 2 back

but this league scoring more Spanish player that makes this league priettier

Negrego Silva Mata...........
    RVP doesnt want to leave lol. Rooney is about to sign a 4 year extension. Utd will buy big in January no doubt, was always a rebuild year with a new manager at the helm.

The EPL is still in the top 2 leagues in the world. La Liga is extremely boring to watch at the moment. This has been the most exciting EPL season in ages, Arsenal and Liverpool have surged forward, City are slowly coming and should win it, Chelsea are in the mix and Utd will end up pushing top 4.

Originally Posted by Pricey
    RVP doesnt want to leave lol. Rooney is about to sign a 4 year extension. Utd will buy big in January no doubt, was always a rebuild year with a new manager at the helm.

The EPL is still in the top 2 leagues in the world. La Liga is extremely boring to watch at the moment. This has been the most exciting EPL season in ages, Arsenal and Liverpool have surged forward, City are slowly coming and should win it, Chelsea are in the mix and Utd will end up pushing top 4.
    you have to really check your sources in australia RVP dont like current UTD status

Rooney 4 years ? Rebuilding by Moyes? fans of United in mine country are LOling from Moyes already and they r not kids.

EPL for me is 3rd place i dont like their style
    lot strikes r ended in crowd even Everton with new catalan selfish Deulofeu doin better job than any others veterans.

laliga is technique and skills EPL is just strikes from 20+ meters ended with huge misses

but anyway i will watch 2 upcoming matches of Arsenal some ppl are saying that Arsenal can loose everything again on spring

i dont see them vs tank [Bayern Munchen ]

who will u choose for EPL title this season IF United will not win?

you have to really check your sources in australia RVP dont like current UTD status

Rooney 4 years ? Rebuilding by Moyes? fans of United in mine country are LOling from Moyes already and they r not kids.

EPL for me is 3rd place i dont like their style
    lot strikes r ended in crowd even Everton with new catalan selfish Deulofeu doin better job than any others veterans.

laliga is technique and skills EPL is just strikes from 20+ meters ended with huge misses

but anyway i will watch 2 upcoming matches of Arsenal some ppl are saying that Arsenal can loose everything again on spring

i dont see them vs tank [Bayern Munchen ]

who will u choose for EPL title this season IF United will not win?
    My sources? i listen to BBC every night, whats live coverage and listen to local Manchester radio as well. RVP doesnt want to leave and Rooney is in negotiations as we speak.
    None of us are happy with Moyes right now but he was never going to win the league this year but we expected to finish top 4.
    EPL is the fastest and most hardest in the world in regards to physicality. La Liga is too slow with its build up. Its really Barcelona and Madrid thats fun to watch, the rest feel like 2nd division.

Bayern will destroy Arsenal, i hope so anyways.

United cant win it. I think its Man City or Chelsea. I just hope Arsenal or Liverpool dont win it.

BBC = The SUN thats why i dont like BBC

la liga is not Barcelona and Madrid its also Bilbao Atletico Madrid Valencia

Spanish international team is created from 3/4 Barcelona 2-3 real madrid and few from former valencia Negreo Silva mata

now look @ strikers in Spain:
    Torres Soldado Negredo Fabregas Silva Villa Pedro LLorente

and players that also can score but they are not Stirkes
    Silva Mata Isco Navas Iniesta Xavi Martinez...

u wont find such arsenal of strikers in English only Argentinians can compete
    Teves Messi Higuain Lavezzi Pastore Palacio Di Maria .............. but they dont play D.

EPL is meaybe stronger but they skills are equal ZERO no thechnique just strong wide shoots nothing more

and they are playing in early hours 12-15 when la liga is playing 17-22

I'm not a big fan of his but damn! Luis Suarez is on fire right now. Hands down the best player in the PL at the moment, and a world class a-hole.

indeed and i got respect 2 him but he signed new contract with Liverpool which means if any1 want to catch him will be forced to pay more for me he is too good for this league.

watched Arsenal - Chelsea complete miserable everything wasted 90 minutes. Period

indeed and i got respect 2 him but he signed new contract with Liverpool which means if any1 want to catch him will be forced to pay more for me he is too good for this league.

watched Arsenal - Chelsea complete miserable everything wasted 90 minutes. Period
    Suarez isnt too good for the league, just in a purple patch and its been against avg teams but he has been sensational.
    Chelsea rested a stack of players and played for the draw. Wasnt a good game to watch but as soon as the squads were announced you knew there would be hardly any goals if any and Emirates pitch wasnt in great nick with the weather

this is interesting note

looks like Cristiono isnt created for team play mostly invidual and he need a ball he cant create possesion himself

Luis Suarez skills and stats says also same thing he is too good for EPL

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I love futbol, but its so hard for me to keep up as a fan of the NBA, MLB, Boxing...but I really look forward to the World Cup this year.

Who are your favorites in each pool?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I love futbol, but its so hard for me to keep up as a fan of the NBA, MLB, Boxing...but I really look forward to the World Cup this year.

Who are your favorites in each pool?
    Group A : Brazil and Croatia
    Group B: Spain and Holland
    Group C: Colombia and Japan
    Group D: Italy and England
    Group E: France and Switzerland
    Group F: Argentina and Nigeria
    Group G: Germany and Portugal
    Group H: Belgium and Russia

Instead of Italy I would put Uruguay in there.

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Instead of Italy I would put Uruguay in there.
    its def a toss of the coin. If Suarez and Cavani go nuts then they could win the group