Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Futbol*appreciation*thread

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    It's even more remarkable that Inter has ZERO players on the Italian squad. Lippi is an IDIOT.
    Inter maybe should have had 1 or 2 players cause pretty much most of the starting eleven arent Italian. Could have made a case for Balotelli but yeah.

Maradona is a fool, Zanetti and Cambiasso should be on the plane.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    England vs USA June 12th check out go America
    USA are going to get spanked lol

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    It's even more remarkable that Inter has ZERO players on the Italian squad. Lippi is an IDIOT.

Is it Lippi's fault that Inter has ZERO Italians in it? (And don't mention Balotelli couse he aint Italian lol)

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Is it Lippi's fault that Inter has ZERO Italians in it? (And don't mention Balotelli couse he aint Italian lol)
    Actually he is Italian, wasnt born there but chose Italy as his country over Ghana i think. He has played for Italy before.

I'm watching the FA cup final. Chelski is pretty good.

Un****ing believable Ballack gut hurt and could miss the World Cup. The German captain is so unlucky always second especially in National team level.

oh no just no michael ! ahahahhah

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Un****ing believable Ballack gut hurt and could miss the World Cup. The German captain is so unlucky always second especially in National team level.
    couldnt happen to a better bloke. Wanker of the highest order

Originally Posted by Pricey
    couldnt happen to a better bloke. Wanker of the highest order

Wanker of the highst order!!! So True.

I'm not sure about the level of fitness of other squads, but England is really screwed for our World Cup team.

Rooney is going into the tournament coming off an injury, would be very surprised if it didn't flare up again.

Beckham is out.

Lampard and Terry are recovering from injury.

Ashley Cole is out. Wayne Bridge refused to play for us after Terry banged his ex-mrs.

Its just absolutely shocking that our national stadium (Wembley) has such an awful pitch that injuries occur so regularly there. In the Carling Cup and the FA cup both teams had players go off injured due to the softness of the pitch. Oh did I forget to mention its the pitch where we play all our international home friendlies?

I hear Spain have a couple of players banged up but I think we're in a bad state behind Brazil, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

World Cup fever is in full swing :

hot commercial...

Originally Posted by smokes
    I'm not sure about the level of fitness of other squads, but England is really screwed for our World Cup team.

Rooney is going into the tournament coming off an injury, would be very surprised if it didn't flare up again.

Beckham is out.

Lampard and Terry are recovering from injury.

Ashley Cole is out. Wayne Bridge refused to play for us after Terry banged his ex-mrs.

Its just absolutely shocking that our national stadium (Wembley) has such an awful pitch that injuries occur so regularly there. In the Carling Cup and the FA cup both teams had players go off injured due to the softness of the pitch. Oh did I forget to mention its the pitch where we play all our international home friendlies?

I hear Spain have a couple of players banged up but I think we're in a bad state behind Brazil, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
    Cole is playing and Lamps and Terry are fine

rooney rooney rooney oooaooaoaoao Beckham has his best year behind. FAK THAT today is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL GUYS! van Gaal said the they were lucky and referees helped them won Who will be better teacher - GAAL or student - JOSE. At least there is no barcelona in final so we don't have to listen all that: " what a fantastic team, leo messi oh oh" That's a lot better, nevertheless lakers are heading into final so nba final will not be watchable, football for wiping the tears away

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by milchshake
    rooney rooney rooney oooaooaoaoao Beckham has his best year behind. FAK THAT today is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL GUYS! van Gaal said the they were lucky and referees helped them won Who will be better teacher - GAAL or student - JOSE. At least there is no barcelona in final so we don't have to listen all that: " what a fantastic team, leo messi oh oh" That's a lot better, nevertheless lakers are heading into final so nba final will not be watchable, football for wiping the tears away

yea good thing the world cup is coming up next month so i dont gotta sit through what looks like a lakers-celtics final loll

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Actually he is Italian, wasnt born there but chose Italy as his country over Ghana i think. He has played for Italy before.
    You're wrong, Balotelli is fully italian, he was born in Palermo and grew up in Brescia.