Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial game thread:NY Knicks @ Houston Rockets

Default Unofficial game thread:NY Knicks @ Houston Rockets

I saw no game thread so I decided to make this one.

Hopefully the Knicks can steal this game from a very good Houston Rockets team on the road.

Let's Go Knicks!

Excellent start by the Knicks.They are looking very hungry on both ends of the court.

Good 1st quarter by the Knicks.

They came out firing and executing their offense.

Let's hope that they keep this up for 3 more quarters.

I am officially the biggest fan of David Lee's jump shot.

Anyone who's in touch with God out there, please pray for Chris Duhon to DIE!

Damn Jeffries is like a extra defender out there, playing great help out defense and multiple opponents. I think his 6 million contract is a keeper next season. Isiah does have some connections with Chandler playing brilliantly! Averaging 23 and 9 in his past four games.

Love watching Duhon throwing up a 3 with 5 seconds left on the clock for the "last shot". Such a massive lack of fundamentals.

Chandler is our game changer at the moment, we pretty much win when he scores 20+. Hopefully he picks it up a little in the 2nd half. I guess Nate will come out early in the 3rd and him and Chandler will energize our scoring.

Good first half overall. A little sloppy towards the end. Charlotte beat Memphis and it looks like Chicago is going to beat Minnesota. We need to keep pace. Finish strong!

Veteran

Good game; gotta keep the pace. I'm feeling Gallo gets hot in the 2nd half and carries us to the W along with steady play by Lee and Chandler.

We have a legit franchise brewing, especially (assuming?) we can unload Jeffries and/or Curry. Jeffries is playing pretty good..but honestly, the real benefit of this is that it should make dumping him a lot easier, and with our chips we can get back a guard, maybe, or unload Curry, too.

But SMH @ thinking how we coulda had Flynn or Curry, even Evans, if we traded, or picked Jennings. DuDonkey really bastardizes our team and his retardation retards Gallo & Co.

Offense is stagnant. It's Nate time... bring out the beast!

This is where D'antoni makes no sense to me... 5 minutes into the quarter and we have NO offense whatsoever... making a ****in sub already.

7 minutes in and we finally bring in some fresh legs... problem is jj lee and duhon are too tired to see any open lanes or make the extra pass so its just the 3 of them playing. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by smokes; Jan 09, 2010 at 21:11.

David Lee should be embarrassed at his defense, the ****ing guy doesn't even get a hand up. Luis Scola is eating him alive on the post, that's why Lee's "double-doubles" are bull**** to me. He gets 20 and opponent gets 25!

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    David Lee should be embarrassed at his defense, the ****ing guy doesn't even get a hand up. Luis Scola is eating him alive on the post, that's why Lee's "double-doubles" are bull**** to me. He gets 20 and opponent gets 25!
    Not sure what you mean in this game at least, normally I would agree about getting his hands up but not this game. I just posted in another topic about Lee beating his matchup on points and rebounds vs almost every other center in the league. In fact twice in this 2nd half I've seen Lee overcommit to defense and lose out on the board because he's still recovering from his shot challenge.

We are down because of awful coaching right now, coach D not bringing the right guys in at the right time. We gave up our decent halftime lead by leaving the starting unit to whittle away with no offensive rhythm.

At least Nate is keeping us around, now we need Chandler or Gallo to start making shots if we are going to have a hope.

What is the point of having Duhon on when N8's playing well? Get Gallo some touches and watch as those lanes open for Chandler & Lee for ****s sake!!!!!!

Finally a time out. I hope coach is telling these guys now to stick to our damn game plan... Pick and roll, move the ball and Nate/Gallo to shoot and Chandler/Lee to get inside. Lee shooting midrange is all great when we are up 10 and in the rhythm but when the game is on the line I cannot ****in comprehend why he takes that shot with 15 sec left on the clock.

Need to snap these guys out of their stupor right now.