View Poll Results: Fake Fan Assessment: Can you be a true Knick fan and support D'Antoni over Ewing?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 77.78%
  • No

    4 22.22%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: The True Knicks Fans Represent Thread

  1. #1
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    6

    Default The True Knicks Fans Represent Thread

    We have guys on here hating on Ewing? I repeat, Ewing? Seriously, if you hate on Ewing, you need to GTFO of this forum.

    If you're a fan of a coach, over being a fan of the team, GTFO. If you're a fan of D'Antoni, over our greatest player, ever, GTFO. We actually have people on this forum who didn't even want Pat as an assistant, and insult the man, by saying he's only a “big man's coach.”

    Well, I've worked as an assistant, for PSAL, as well as AAU teams, in addition to playing on various teams, while in high school. Pat, as an assistant, knows everything that the head coach knows, he's not living in some big man bubble, where anything else he hears or sees, for the past five or six years, goes into one ear and out of the other.

    To say something like that is an insult to his intelligence. And, anyone who thinks that is an idiot, a racist (I'd like to see anyone say that about Bird or McHale) or probably both.

    Then, we have the Patrick Ewing, Jr. situation. A few fans were excited about having the kid play for us. Junior would have shown that the team was more than just a jersey, an arena and some colors and slogans, that it's also about history, pride and connections that go beyond the latest fad.

    Those who expressed this love of tradition were told, on this site of mostly morons, that Jr. wasn't good enough, despite evidence to the contrary, and were met with apathy, by people who claim to be Knick fans. Meanwhile, amongst ranks was one tuner addict who feverishly promoted the greatness of Anthony Roberson, a bum whose spot could have gone to Ewing, Jr.

    Personally, I think we're packed with Phoenix suns, D'Antoni, and KKKnicks fans, who got a hard-on at the thought of D'Antoni, a White man, replacing Isiah Thomas, a Black man.

    Isiah's an NBA champion, a 50 greatest player, an all-star, D'Antoni did something in Italy and coached the suns. I think the scales are tipped in Isiah's favor, despite some problems he caused on the Knicks. Isiah actually won games by playing in them. D'Antoni wins games by proxy.

    Oh yeah, and amongst the people D'Antoni couldn't refuse to hire, which could have freed up a spot for Ewing, is Assistant Coach Kenny Atkinson. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Makes sense that Atkinson would be hired over Pat, doesn't it?

    Surprise, surprise, nobody that D'Antoni hires, only one guy he retained: Williams, is of African-American descent.

    Well, I guess, it's like Kate said in his recent retort to an abcd comedy post.... “move on COONS.” Superstar, indeed!


    Here are some comments made in regards to some of our Black players. What? No mention of court vision or high basketball IQ? What? Only mention of athleticism and dunking.


    Take a look at Kate's commentary on monkeys and raccoons, in reference to people of color.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Superstar

    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 790
    Rep Power: 2

    <hr size="1"> Quote:
    <dl><dd> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <col width="256"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%"> Originally Posted by abcd


    Broadcast: "It's just in.
    The protein used in the Mateys cereal that CrazyKatie loves to eat contains Mike D'Antoni's sperm."



    Only a fat, gay looking white guy from Japan(CrazyKatie) who has had 3 failed triple bypass surgeries would fall for that.





    </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </dd></dl>More racist copy and pastes from an idiot with nothing better to do. You and your boyfriend are a pair lame jesters. Move on coons.



    Gibbon anyone?


    Dec 20, 2009, 03:53
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Superstar

    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 784
    Rep Power: 2
    Sad? more so - Exemplary.
    <hr size="1"> Quote:
    <dl><dd> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <col width="256"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%"> Originally Posted by Paul1355
    It might be a buyout...Marbury part 2...and once again a sad solution.
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </dd></dl> Well I'm glad we have a zero tolerance approach to any and all bull**** from players regardless of popularity or price tag. How would you like to watch a millionaire professional act like a gibbon under your roof and rules whilst putting up sub par numbers and revolting against the coach?

    Walsh & D' Antoni have the big picture closing in and don't need distractions from players with personal goals that surpass team ones.

    A buy out btw is highly unlikely really. Unless he becomes a real distraction behind the scenes there can't be much point. Not unless it gets really snakey between N8 and the management.

    Damn.. After all this you've gotta wonder just what's been said and done from both parties. We'll find out once the trade is over and the fat lady (Curry) sings.

    __________________
    万個




    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Superstar
    Join Date: Sep 2008
    Posts: 782
    Rep Power: 2

    <hr size="1"> I posted this a while back, it all came true. Not overwhelmingly true, but clearly (in my book) this guy should be shipped for all (hopefully more than) he's worth.

    Hanging on the hoop like a Gibbon isn't a real indicator of his lack of worth, but it's just another bruise on his resume.

    What a tool.




    Mar 25, 2009, 22:00
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Member



    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 62
    Rep Power: 1
    What's dumber than Al Harrington?
    <hr size="1"> A rock maybe.



    Take a look at how Jordan Hill's intelligence is questioned (no court vision stuff here).


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Veteran



    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 1,222
    Rep Power: 4
    Jordan Hill=Taller Balkman
    <hr size="1">Ok, so I was watching this workout Film of Hill on NBA Draft Express [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] after we drafted him, and I couldnt help but notice how familar he moved with the ball. I knew it wasnt Amare (sorry Phil Webb!) the unorthodox/akwardness but yet somehow controlled style of play looked very familar.

    At first I thought Brian Grant....and that seemed to stick until I watched the video some more and read his scouting report, and realized this dude is Balkman minus the ball handling and the Hustle, but plus some size and a J!

    To Hill's credit, I always thought Balk was just a few iches short from being a real impact type player. To me Balk was not a SF, but too small to be a PF. Now lets look at some of Hill's strengts and see if they don't apply to Balk
    A lot of similarities in that regard! Now lets look at their weaknesses



    <table width="175" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="171">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Advanced post moves
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Left hand
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Questionable hands
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Defensive fundamentals
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Foul prone
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Man to man defense
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Average basketball IQ
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Older than class peers
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Passing skills
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Free throw shooting
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="171"> - Inconsistent shooter
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

    HELL NO man i would hate it if he was like Balkman in any way and I dont think he is at all. The stuff you bolded can be applied to any atheltic big man and balkman never had and still does not have an all around offensive polish, which is one of the things you bolded.

    Just because they both have long braided hair and athletic doesn't mean they are the same.lol
    __________________





    HERE's A SAMPLE OF THE EWING HATE:


    Originally Posted by SmittyMcCuff
    His title was "assistant" but he was doing nothing more then helping the bigs... geez

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    is the Bo$$


    Join Date: Nov 2005
    Location: Bahamas
    Posts: 1,290
    Rep Power: 6

    <hr size="1"> i dont know about him being assistant coach.....id like him to b a trainer or sumthin....i like jeff for assis. coach


    GIBBONS AND COONS, OH MY, OH MY!

    Written by a true Knickfan Circa 1989, bitch. 33 Forever!
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Jan 10, 2010 at 12:38.

  2. #2
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    You are a loser, your favorite player is Gasol(not a Knick) and you rather have Duhon over Gallo!

    EDIT**This entire thread is a logical fallacy called a Strawman Argument. For those who don't know:
    A straw man [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is an [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.<sup id="cite_ref-book_0-0" class="reference">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</sup> To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting a superficially similar proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.<sup id="cite_ref-book_0-1" class="reference">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-files_1-0" class="reference">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</sup>
    He is basically trying to say you are not a real Knick fan if you pick Dant instead of Ewing AS HEADCOACH. Ignoring that the origianl poster of the comment said he would like Ewing a s an assistant, defensive or big man coach.Dickfan, your a tranparent chump and I ain't playing your feebly constructed game and pathetic attempt at assessing who a real Knickfan is.

    /thread
    Last edited by TR1LL10N; Jan 10, 2010 at 12:44.

  3. #3
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    By your standards we can assume:

    True Knick Fans support Marbury to the death even after he goes to the Celtics...

    True Knick Fans prefer the worst starting PG in the league over the biggest upside player we have...

    True Knick Fans hate our head coach...

    If true Knick fans are like you I'm proud to be a fake Knicks fan

    Watching a grown man resort to hours of searching/copying/pasting and creating 2 threads purely for the purpose of calling out other people is so depressing, I pity a guy that needs to make so much effort for validation over the internet

  4. #4
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    You absolutely can be a true Knick fan by supporting D'Antoni over Ewing as head coach.

    Ewing has 0 head coaching experience. What sort of offensive and defensive schemes does Ewing implement? Does he have any body of work that we can point to and say: Yes, Ewing has the experience necessary to coach a team, he has a proper defensive scheme, he has a proper offensive scheme, he knows what he needs to implement, he knows how to run a practice. No, we do not.

    So in summation, yes you can be a fan of the Knicks, a true fan, and support D'Antoni as coach over Ewing. I prefer experience in my head coaches...

    And quite frankly, the insinuation that just because a person chooses to support Mike D'Antoni over Ewing makes that person a racist is, in and of itself, racist. You think that just because someone is white they support only white people? That's as ignorant as saying a black person supports only black people, and a Hispanic person supports only Hispanics. I'm sure if I said, "The only reason you want Patrick Ewing is because he is not white and neither are you," I'd be called a racist.

  5. #5
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Oh and here's your BFF posting probably the most openly racist statement in the history of KO.com that I've seen, lets see you rush to his defense over this one... Oh wait you'll just ignore it and carry on acting like a conceited fool. *Shock*

    Originally Posted by abcd
    3. I have better skin than you. You're more pale than WWE'S Sheamus, and I'm tan and highly attractive.
    4. You have some of the worst ancestry; European ancestry.
    I have caribbean and African ancestry.

  6. #6
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wow, glad I decidied to actually read your drivel rife with conjecture and emotional outbursts.

    Surprise, surprise, nobody that D'Antoni hires, only one guy he retained: Williams, is of African-American descent.

    Well, I guess, it's like Kate said in his recent retort to an abcd comedy post.... “move on COONS.” Superstar, indeed!
    More irony! The poster who on more than one occasion called me a cheap jew and a kike is crying about racism. He was all to quick to jump on the dick of posters who uploaded Holocaust pics of dead bodies. Now in a thread questioning who true Knick fan are he calls THE COACH OF THE KNICKS A RACIST!!

    You are complete tool and its sad that you are too stupid to even realize...

  7. #7
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Oh and here's your BFF posting probably the most openly racist statement in the history of KO.com that I've seen, lets see you rush to his defense over this one... Oh wait you'll just ignore it and carry on acting like a conceited fool. *Shock*

    Interesting fact about abcd:

    If he has Caribbean ancestry, it is likely he too has European Ancestry.

    From wikipedia:

    All (Caribbean) islands at some point were, and a few still are, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] nations
    So, abcd, it turns out, has himself what he calls the worst ancestry. What a retard.

  8. #8
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Haha another nice find

    These guys are the worst kind of hypocrites, self righteous ones. Trying to uphold values which they themselves flaunt. People like OG and abcd are why the world is such a crappy place. At least these two are glued to their keyboards and not outside raping, stealing and killing...

  9. #9
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    You are a loser, your favorite player is Gasol(not a Knick) and you rather have Duhon over Gallo!

    EDIT**This entire thread is a logical fallacy called a Strawman Argument. For those who don't know:
    He is basically trying to say you are not a real Knick fan if you pick Dant instead of Ewing AS HEADCOACH. Ignoring that the origianl poster of the comment said he would like Ewing a s an assistant, defensive or big man coach.Dickfan, your a tranparent chump and I ain't playing your feebly constructed game and pathetic attempt at assessing who a real Knickfan is.

    /thread
    Surprise, surprise: look who's the first to reply, the biggest liar on this site.

    Okay, fatty, let's look at the nonsense you posted. First off, I would have been happy if he were just an assistant. In my post, I don't even say what I'd want him to do for the Knicks. I mentioned your attitude and that of your kind, who have made this site one that consists of fake fans.

    My point was simple you cannot be a Knick fan if you support D'Antoni more than you do Ewing. Support, period. Support has nothing to do with head coaching jobs. It's about where loyalties lie.

    As for Gasol, he's my favorite active player. My favorite player, all time, is Patrick Ewing. I was rocking the Ewing pumps in 91, when you were watching female figure skating.

    What exactly do you know about basketball, besides that it involves a ball and a hoop? I've been involved with the game for almost twenty years. I've had my players perform the half-time show, boys vs. girls and little kid competition, at the garden, go to MSG's video game and food room, and meet the players. Marbury, himself, gave the team starbury sneakers.

    P.R. has given us official tickets, clothes, bags, pens, etc.

    You're just a groupie, who doesn't even live here and, when he has visited, can only claim having ridden through harlem on a double-decker tourist bus.

    New York is not a bus, son.



    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    You absolutely can be a true Knick fan by supporting D'Antoni over Ewing as head coach.

    Ewing has 0 head coaching experience. What sort of offensive and defensive schemes does Ewing implement? Does he have any body of work that we can point to and say: Yes, Ewing has the experience necessary to coach a team, he has a proper defensive scheme, he has a proper offensive scheme, he knows what he needs to implement, he knows how to run a practice. No, we do not.

    So in summation, yes you can be a fan of the Knicks, a true fan, and support D'Antoni as coach over Ewing. I prefer experience in my head coaches...

    And quite frankly, the insinuation that just because a person chooses to support Mike D'Antoni over Ewing makes that person a racist is, in and of itself, racist. You think that just because someone is white they support only white people? That's as ignorant as saying a black person supports only black people, and a Hispanic person supports only Hispanics. I'm sure if I said, "The only reason you want Patrick Ewing is because he is not white and neither are you," I'd be called a racist.
    Okay, let's see, my manipulative little friend: I never said Ewing "as coach," I said Ewing period. No one prefaced their comments on Ewing with how much they loved him as a player, they simply pissed on his name and assumed all this garbage, that he's a moron, who only knows about posting up and rebounding, and that he didn't even deserve an assistant's job, not just the head coach position. But you, and your kind, like to read things in a manner convenient to your lies.

    And Marbury isn't the greatest player in Knick history. So no, that's not my standard. I'm not even a Marbury fan. So... go hang yourself.

    And what do you know about coaching? I'm an actual assistant coach, I run scrimmages, implement plays set by our coach, help instruct players on our schemes in the high, mid, low post, come up with back door plays.

    You should just shut up, while you're only 10,000 miles behind.

    Where are you from again, Binghampton? HAHAHAHA!

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Interesting fact about abcd:

    If he has Caribbean ancestry, it is likely he too has European Ancestry.

    From wikipedia:



    So, abcd, it turns out, has himself what he calls the worst ancestry. What a retard.
    Who is Black? One Nation's Definition.

    by F. James Davis
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    To be considered black in the United States not even half of one's ancestry must be African black. But will one-fourth do, or one-eighth, or less? The nation's answer to the question 'Who is black?" has long been that a black is any person with any known African black ancestry. This definition reflects the long experience with slavery and later with Jim Crow segregation. In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black. It is also known as the "one black ancestor rule," some courts have called it the "traceable amount rule," and anthropologists call it the "hypo-descent rule," meaning that racially mixed persons are assigned the status of the subordinate group.

    So there you are, stupid. We're not White, if we considered ourselves such, we'd be laughed out of the Khaki section of the department store.

    You get your information from wikipedia? Do you also research law reviews, case precedents, torts and contract law, via the web? As a former law student, I am disgusted.

    P.S. You can't hate on Ewing and be a real Knick fan, D'antonisexuals.

    TRUE KNICK FAN, '89
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Jan 10, 2010 at 13:39.

  10. #10
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I adore Ewing and i like D'antoni. And a true Knicks fan knows that he/she is a true Knicks fan. Someone cant put in restrictions and then claim that person isn't one. If you bleed orange and blue, and support the knicks with all your heart that should be enough. There are probably true knicks fans that didn't like Ewing as a player because he didn't get us a ring. I will never question the Knicks fanhood of anyone on this forum (well i did question abcd's before but that doesn't count lol) no matter if they like the coach or dont like the coach. I'm sure everyone here just wants the Knicks to be good and relevant again; it's unfair to say someone isn't a true Knicks fan just because they didn't want Ewing as the head coach. But for the record, I am a huge Patrick Ewing fan obviously. He was my idol in the 90's before Allan Houston. I am forever grateful for his contributions to the Knicks franchise.

  11. #11
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Okay, let's see, my manipulative little friend: I never said Ewing "as coach," I said Ewing period. No one prefaced their comments on Ewing with how much they loved him as a player, they simply pissed on his name and assumed all this garbage, that he's a moron, who only knows about posting up and rebounding, and that he didn't even deserve an assistant job, not just head coach. But you, and your kind, like to read things in a manner convenient to your lies.

    And Marbury isn't the greatest player in Knick history. I'm not even a Marbury fan. So... go hang yourself.
    1) Never said anything about Marbury...so I don't know where you are going with that.

    2) So you are saying you didn't say anything about what you wanted from Ewing? So what's the point of your post? Another boring, inconsequential post.



    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Who is Black? One Nation's Definition.

    by F. James Davis
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    To be considered black in the United States not even half of one's ancestry must be African black. But will one-fourth do, or one-eighth, or less? The nation's answer to the question 'Who is black?" has long been that a black is any person with any known African black ancestry. This definition reflects the long experience with slavery and later with Jim Crow segregation. In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black. It is also known as the "one black ancestor rule," some courts have called it the "traceable amount rule," and anthropologists call it the "hypo-descent rule," meaning that racially mixed persons are assigned the status of the subordinate group.

    So there you are, stupid. We're not White, if we considered ourselves such, we'd be laughed out of the Khaki section of the department store.

    You get your information from wikipedia? Do you also research law reviews, case precedents, torts and contract law, via the web? As a former law student, I am disgusted.

    You can't hate on Ewing and be a Knick fan, you D'antoni fans.
    Yes, actually, I do. It's called Westlaw and LexisNexus. It's used in the legal industry widely to assess case precedent, to find circuit splits, and to read up on current law review articles. Most of them also keep up with legal blogs and that sort of thing. I've used it to look up current law as well as the congressional history of the law. It's all on the Internet. That's how it's done in today's day and age. Essentially, looking up cases the old fashioned way (via call numbers through piles and piles of books) has become irrelevant. People use the Internet now to do that sort of research. But keep thinking that you know everything. Fact is you don't know ****.

    Where in the Caribbean are you from?

    A place that speaks Spanish? Newsflash: The Spanish language comes from SPAIN which is in EUROPE!

    A place that speaks French (i.e. Haiti)? Newsflash: The French language comes from FRANCE which is in EUROPE!

    A place that speaks English? Newsflash: The English language comes from ENGLAND which is in EUROPE.

    Any way you slice it, unless you were a member of a pure indigenous tribe and none of your ancestors cross-bred with any Europeans (which is extremely rare, the Europeans basically bred with every woman on the island), if you are from the Caribbean you have some European descent. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    You have to be white to be European? Greeks, Spanish people, the Portuguese and even some Italians are all not white, but they are all European. Read a book. ABCD's post was not about white v. black. It was about European v. Caribbean...I am saying they are, for all intents and purposes, one and the same.

    Obviously, you don't know **** about law school, the world around you or basically anything. There is a reason you are a former law student. You weren't smart enough to handle it.
    Last edited by KBlack25; Jan 10, 2010 at 13:50.

  12. #12
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Okay, let's see, my manipulative little friend: I never said Ewing "as coach," I said Ewing period. No one prefaced their comments on Ewing with how much they loved him as a player, they simply pissed on his name and assumed all this garbage, that he's a moron, who only knows about posting up and rebounding, and that he didn't even deserve an assistant's job, not just the head coach position. But you, and your kind, like to read things in a manner convenient to your lies.
    And YOU are doing exactly the same thing, cmon we all know you love searching the forums for hours to quote people, so go find the quotes of people "pissing on his name" and saying he's a moron and that he doesn't deserve an assistant job. GO FIND THOSE POSTS. Oh wait you can't, and just like before, you'll ignore my posts because you CANNOT refute what I am saying because I only speak the truth not made up BS like you!

    Also saying Ewing was the greatest Knick of all time is your opinion, there's been several great Knicks, Ewing is my personal favourite but plenty of people see Reed and Frazier as the greatest.

    You would be the worst poster on this site if it wasn't for the fact that abcd is still here.

  13. #13
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    1) Never said anything about Marbury...so I don't know where you are going with that.

    2) So you are saying you didn't say anything about what you wanted from Ewing? So what's the point of your post? Another boring, inconsequential post.





    Yes, actually, I do. It's called Westlaw and LexisNexus. It's used in the legal industry widely to assess case precedent, to find circuit splits, and to read up on current law review articles. Most of them also keep up with legal blogs and that sort of thing. I've used it to look up current law as well as the congressional history of the law. It's all on the Internet. That's how it's done in today's day and age. Essentially, looking up cases the old fashioned way (via call numbers through piles and piles of books) has become irrelevant. People use the Internet now to do that sort of research. But keep thinking that you know everything. Fact is you don't know ****.

    Where in the Caribbean are you from?

    A place that speaks Spanish? Newsflash: The Spanish language comes from SPAIN which is in EUROPE!

    A place that speaks French (i.e. Haiti)? Newsflash: The French language comes from FRANCE which is in EUROPE!

    A place that speaks English? Newsflash: The English language comes from ENGLAND which is in EUROPE.

    Any way you slice it, unless you were a member of a pure indigenous tribe and none of your ancestors cross-bred with any Europeans (which is extremely rare, the Europeans basically bred with every woman on the island), if you are from the Caribbean you have some European descent. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    You have to be white to be European? Greeks, Spanish people, the Portuguese and even some Italians are all not white, but they are all European. Read a book. ABCD's post was not about white v. black. It was about European v. Caribbean...I am saying they are, for all intents and purposes, one and the same.

    Obviously, you don't know **** about law school, the world around you or basically anything. There is a reason you are a former law student. You weren't smart enough to handle it.

    First off, you don't know anything about me. I walked away for an opportunity in education. Prior to leaving, I was a top student at my school, in all of the courses I took. I simply did not like the profession.

    In my current area of study, I'm also a top student and have a 3.9 gpa. Just this semester I wrote 100 pages (one was 40 pages, alone) in well-researched papers.

    You, on the other hand, just compared lexus nexus to wikipedia: enough said. Good luck finding a job, after school.

    Secondly, YOU should read some books on the following: linguistics, ethnicity, race. I thought social science credits were a pre-requisite to law school admission. I guess you're at a really great school, huh?

    Linguistics studies languages, changes in words, movement and what's called glottochronology, which determines changes in meaning and outside contributions to languages, over time. Basically,if you knew about linguistics, you'd understand that English and Spanish in the Americas, because of so many outside influences, are no longer exclusively European in origin.

    You're studying to represent people in court? You're planning on explaining facts to judges????

    As for the Irish, Spanish, Greeks, etc., they are ethnically different from one another, but racially, they're all different types of Caucasian people, they share that status, amongst each other, the exception being ignorant Americans, like you. We Hispanics, Latinos, whatever, don't share that White status.

    And we speak Spanish because it's what we have, after the galletas took our original, African and Native American languages.

    As for Ewing, which has plenty of experience in coaching, though he has never been a head coach, by your standards, Isiah would be a better head coach because he's more experienced. So... do you prefer Isiah to Ewing, or are you a liar?

    God, this is too easy.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Jan 10, 2010 at 14:15.

  14. #14
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    after the crackers took our original, African and Native American languages.
    "Hi my names OGDickfan and I like to call people out for racism and then in the same thread start being racist myself."

  15. #15
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Hey, aren't you going to call me a coon and a gibbon with that, too? Aren't you going to talk about how you have better court vision and a higher basketball IQ?

    When I say cracker, rednecks, peckerwoods, I don't mean all Whites, I mean racist Whites, e.g., you.






Similar Threads

  1. ESPN's take on NY
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2009, 09:44
  2. Knicks Nightmare
    By Starks_boy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2009, 08:03
  3. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  4. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22
  5. My beef with Isiah
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 03:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •