New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread 1/11/2010

Will the Knicks make the 2010 playoffs?

• Yes, the Knicks will definitely get a spot.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, the Knicks will run out of gas by March.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Who cares? The Knicks will win a championship in 2011.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dlee420

Banned
nate's back in the rotation and we suddenly playing bad defense.....coincedence folks??????????????? of course not, id rather have hughes back in

Dude nate came in the game when we were down 18.. he was the only one who showed up to play.

Kiyaman

Legend
nate's back in the rotation and we suddenly playing bad defense.....coincedence folks??????????????? of course not, id rather have hughes back in

Why do u make comments about Nate....do u know how many guards the Thunder put out on the court in their rotation before halftime this season?
Try a 4-guard rotation, or did u forget about PG-Maynor who was seleted a pick ahead of Toney Douglas.

How many guards do coach Dammitoni put on the court before halftime this season? Try 2-guards...

CoolClyde

Pass (the grey) Poopon!

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by dpryde
nate's back in the rotation and we suddenly playing bad defense.....coincedence folks??????????????? of course not, id rather have hughes back i
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
G Pride, you have got to be kidding me. I don't know what's worse, your N8-H8 or poor grammar/spelling... SMH

Knicks were already getting clobbered when N8 came in, at least he had 19 points to Poopon's 3...

Why was Poopon in game with N8? I was yelling at D'amntoni to pull the hound, yet he continued to play most of first half, contributing poop!

Chris Poopon has stunk up the floor in past couple games, you can attribute just about EVERY LOSS to Poopon's not showing up, poor assists, TO's, missed layups, epic failure to get ball to anyone other than DLEE (how can you NOT make it your priority to get ball to Gallo, leading league in 3's?)

Poopon is the reason the Knicks lose, not N8 being benched!
It's D'amntoni's foolishness and pride that kept N8 on bench when they could have used his spark. This 7-8 man rotation is lame, it was good for a stretch of games, but everyone is gassed! Jefferies is back to his old self, DLee is tired, and Poopon is playing just like 2nd half of last season.

last couple losses:

Duhond stats
vs Houston - 35 min (+/- = -8): 4 dimes, 8 points, no 'bounds, 2 TO's
vs OKC - 27:48 min (+/ = -16): 3 dimes, 3 points, 2 TO's

N8 stats
vs Houston - 27:46 min (+/- = -7), 4 dimes, 20 points, 4 TO's
vs OKC - 31:35 min (+/- = +3): 3 dimes, 19 points, 3 TO's

A starting point guard is responsible for making other players better, getting to the hoop, kicking it out, assisting, scoring and not turning ball over. Poopon's only consistency is being inconsistent. Look at how much spunk Westbrook OKC had compared to Poopon.

Granted, N8 is rusty from his FOURTEEN GAME BENCHING, but Poopon has no excuse, other than being tired and lame. F*ck him and F*ck D'amntoni for not recognizing his lameness, and not using Douglas and Hill other than for garbage time.

Whew!

nyk_nyk

All Star

Although I don't agree with what your hinting at, let's for an example say that Nate does affect team defense a bit. WHY CAN'T OUR DUMB COACH GIVE HUGHES SOME MINUTES? I swear its like Dantoni acts like he is restricted to only 5-8 players a night. He has 12 guys that are dressed and ready to play but fails to properly utilize his talent.

I know we all despise Curry, but he should have gotten some time on the court at least to see if we could establish points in the paint. Hughes should have played as well and helped to guard either KD or even Westbrook. Hill is also a body Dantoni could have used earlier in the game when OKC was abusing our guards and driving freely to the paint while Lee just watched. This is why Lee's double doubles aren't as valuable, because he simply doesn't do enough to prevent them on the other end of the floor. He's so energetic and quick when it comes to scoring but when its time to guard the basket he becomes flat footed and useless. Thats bulls%#!

One more thing, the good teams that prepare know what they need to do to stop us. Take away that bum ass pick and roll with Dudumb and Lee. The offense has to be about more than that, especially when Gallo was as horrible as he was last night.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
D'antoni should have put in Curry when we were getting embarrased. Maybe he would have scored some points on that rookie to help boost his trade value....Well maybe not, but still itd be nice to see what he can bring, and it would be in garbage minutes so it is not like hes hurting us when it counts. Gallo was awful yesterday, just awful, hopefully he doesn't have a game like that again.

ANU

Starter
You guys see this...explanation as to why the Knicks lost vs. Thunder.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...12_hotel_ghosts_have_knicks_hearing_boos.html

"Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about Nate Robinson. Curry said. "That's why I spent most of my time in (Nate Robinson's) room." "
my next door neighbor died recently.she was an older woman.there is no one living in her house.at night i hear foot steps going back and forth, back and forth.i sleep just fine.those dudes needs to stop being bitches.seriously.they're big for nothing.haunted.smh.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why is it that ghosts appear to be weightless but yet still have the weight to create sounds of foot steps??? Strange.

Someone should tell Curry the hamburgular is coming after him for all his sins.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Why is it that ghosts appear to be weightless but yet still have the weight to create sounds of foot steps??? Strange.

Someone should tell Curry the hamburgular is coming after him for all his sins.

LMAO @ the hamburgler. Curry better be afraid....very afraid.

johnstarky

Rotation player
my next door neighbor died recently.she was an older woman.there is no one living in her house.at night i hear foot steps going back and forth, back and forth.i sleep just fine.those dudes needs to stop being bitches.seriously.they're big for nothing.haunted.smh.

You sure it isn't her children cleaning out her house?

johnstarky

Rotation player
around 3:00 in the morning? and she died about 2 months ago.

Sounds interesting!

There could be many reasons why people hear noises coming from her house.

It could be the sounds of somebody breaking in to steal whatever she left.

It could be the sounds of some animal searching around her house for food.

It could be the sounds of some bum finding shelter in her house.

It could be the sounds of nature moving things around the house.

Or it could be something paranormal like a gang of haunted spirits roaming around the house.

Whenever I read about these type of things that people experience they always seem to catch my attention.

Thanks for sharing your 3am experiences on KO, I needed something to keep my mind off of that horrible Knick loss yesterday.

Last edited: