GUYSGUYSGUYS!The only reason the Knicks lost yesterday was because....

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
ept_sports_nba_experts-426795934-1263314264.jpg

DON'T LOOK IT IN THE EYES, DANILO!

The New York Knicks are thrilled to be out of Oklahoma City this morning, but it has little to do with suffering one of their worst losses of the season to Kevin Durant(notes) and the Thunder on Monday night. No, the real reason they're excited to "get the hell out of Dodge" is because they need a fresh pair of skivvies.
For two days, several players had trouble sleeping because they were convinced that their downtown hotel, The Skirvin Hilton, is haunted.

"I definitely believe it," Jared Jeffries told Frank Isola of the New York Daily News. "The place is haunted. It's scary."
Eddy Curry(notes) claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts roaming the hotel. (Man, what is it with Curry and ghosts? Remember when a haunted rock band took over his UStream feed?) Word has it the Knicks' big man spent most of his time in Nate Robinson's(notes) room, curled up in a corner, shaking with fear. (Slight exaggeration, but click that link.)

For years, guests staying at the Skirvin Hilton have reported strange noises and ghost sightings.
As the M. Night Shyamalan tale goes, the hotel's original owner had an affair with a maid that led to a pregnancy. To avoid scandal, the maid was locked on the top floor where she went crazy, gave birth and then jumped out a window killing herself and the baby. Since then, guests have reported hearing a wailing infant, seeing naked female ghosts and one man claims he was sexually assaulted by an apparition.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...tel?urn=nba,213113&post_comment=1&succes s=1

LMFAOOOOO. I wonder if Curry sexually harassed the ghost.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:lol: :lol: :lol: The picture with Casper and Gallinari is funny. Hopefully the Knicks win at Philadelphia. The 76ers are not that much out of the playoffs, so I expect them to play hard. And Elton Brand is starting to recover from the complete collapse he has had, over the last year and a half. I'm surprised his numbers went down so much. He used to be one of the best power forwards in the NBA.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I think the funny part was how FATASS Curry was so scared he had to run to Nate Robinson's room!!!!! That is Isiah Thomas's "franchise" center folks. Scared of some ghosts and running to the midget of the team for protection. Smh

...Injuries have been a huge part of Brand's downfall. Also Brand doesn't really mesh in the system as well as second year forward Maresse Speights. I can't blame the Sixers for trying to get him though. Before they got him they were the team that "just needed a big man to compete for a championship". They got their big man, I guess just the wrong one. And maybe Brand got a little lazier. 80 million dollars can do that to you. Gotta wonder what Brand+Davis would look like had it come to fruition. Anyways the Sixers are definetely a beatable opponent, so lets go Knicks!

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I think the funny part was how FATASS Curry was so scared he had to run to Nate Robinson's room!!!!! That is Isiah Thomas's "franchise" center folks. Scared of some ghosts and running to the midget of the team for protection. Smh

...Injuries have been a huge part of Brand's downfall. Also Brand doesn't really mesh in the system as well as second year forward Maresse Speights. I can't blame the Sixers for trying to get him though. Before they got him they were the team that "just needed a big man to compete for a championship". They got their big man, I guess just the wrong one. And maybe Brand got a little lazier. 80 million dollars can do that to you. Gotta wonder what Brand+Davis would look like had it come to fruition. Anyways the Sixers are definetely a beatable opponent, so lets go Knicks!

Don't be so cocky. The sixers have beat us 5 times straight dating back to when they completely swept us last season.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Don't be so cocky. The sixers have beat us 5 times straight dating back to when they completely swept us last season.

I said the Sixers are a "beatable" opponent. I wasn't trying to be cocky im just saying that they are a team we can beat. We are a lot better than the first time we saw them, and they don't seem to be as good as they were in the beginning of the season. I think the Knicks can pull this one out.

smokes

Huge Member
This article is not serious right? I mean honestly... Didn't anyone think to get another hotel? :?

smokes

Huge Member
Some NBA players would rather sleep in a hotel for free than go to another hotel and pay with their own money.

OK but why the hell is our team using a hotel with a reputation like this which obviously disturbs some players? I don't really get it.

johnstarky

Rotation player
OK but why the hell is our team using a hotel with a reputation like this which obviously disturbs some players? I don't really get it.

Maybe someone wanted to play a dirty trick on the Knicks by lying to them and telling them how good the hotel was.