• Danilo Gallinari

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • They are both very overrated.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
This loss wasn't all Duhon's fault, but it's clear that he isn't even good enough to come off the bench.I HATE every time they show the picture of the starting line-up minutes before the games start and I see this infamous picture:

_Chris%20Duhon.JPG

mad2.gif

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
This loss wasn't all Duhon's fault, but it's clear that he isn't even good enough to come off the bench.I HATE every time they show the picture of the starting line-up minutes before the games start and I see this infamous picture:

_Chris%20Duhon.JPG

mad2.gif

I have no problem with DuDonkey coming off the bench. However, I cannot stand this imbecile as our starting PG. He continuly misses wide open layups, and finds ways to kill our momentum. At the end of the 3rd quarter he turns the ball over which leads to DeRozan free throws. Instead of bringing the lead down to 9, it goes back up to 13. Thanks DUDONKEY.

Even in the fourth there were times when he was determined to make sure a red hot Gallo would not even touch the ball. SMH, when can we get augustine? or a REAL starting pg??

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure we can get a retired or D-League player willing to attempt to finish at the basket and not be as slow as him.

BlackH20

Benchwarmer
You left out Duhon's 4 turnovers, great point guard took Cleveland through the whole East a few years ago, Larry Hughes, averages 14 points last 12 years,
in the Robinson suite for a month I guess. Saw him whispering in Robinson's ear and they were just laughing, this coach has blown this year and is blowing any chance of getting any player to want to play under him next year. Players want to win. D'Antonio is on a power trip that is so stupid at this point in the Knicks history, why doesn't that great New York media even mention this crime.

p0nder

Starter
I watched the entire game, it was not as close as the score shows. total blowout and you can attribute it to duhon on the offensive side. he blatently ignores red hot gallo. he will pass to d.lee even if he's 12 feet from the basket and double teamed and gallo is wide open for a three. wtf. Even my girlfriend who knows nothing about basketball noticed, it's THAT obvious.

Also we had no defense in the paint against barngani. Dlee is a good offensive player but he can't defend in the paint very well. He has 13 blocks all season, as a center, are you kidding me? that's terrible.

Jose calderon had an amazing game. I think he would make a great fit in new york.

Also, as a canadian I can answer some questions about the payment. No you don't lose nearly half your pay if you play here, i don't know where you are getting your info. and any money you do lose in taxes, you're making up in the exchange rate for the american dollars you're getting paid. Typically players don't like to play in canada because it's typically a smaller market for any sport that's not hockey. And it's ****in cold.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
What the hell are we going to do for PG next year? Steve Blake?

What the hell are we going to do for SG next year? Chandler?

What the hell are we going to do for C next year? Resign Lee?

When the f*ck is Jeffries going to be traded?

smokes

Huge Member
Hell even that Gaines kid Utah pulled out of the D-league looks better than Duhon in 9 minutes of play...

Asimov

Benchwarmer
If Mike D isnt going to use nate the way he can be used.. then trade him.

how's he gonna be used? Danilo, Chandler, Lee must take most of the shots, NOT NATE

Nate is useless unless he makes the most out of his 15 minutes and scores. He plays no defense, a terrible decision maker, a terrible passer and is very dumb

dlee420

Banned
how's he gonna be used? Danilo, Chandler, Lee must take most of the shots, NOT NATE

Nate is useless unless he makes the most out of his 15 minutes and scores. He plays no defense, a terrible decision maker, a terrible passer and is very dumb

Gallanari must take most of the shots? lol...

Players don't stay there long, 60 plus % taxes on your salary (but free healthcare like we are going to get, except NBA players get free healthcare, don't usually do not take the teams physician, most top orthopedic physicians will operate for free for their name in the paper, going to want to be a pro athlete physician, a couple million minimum, that means you pay the team and treat for free, Canada or U.S.). Even if your making 50K a year, 40% gone. Yankee's team physicians probably pay over 5 million to treat for free. Then all the normal patients say, I go to the Yankee's team physician. Sports dirty secret!

Going to Canada, is like taking a big cut in pay, no major league baseball or NBA basketball player doesn't want to be there very long, so team turnover rates are the highest.

I believe the Blue Jays one a world series, with some veterans back in the nineties, Andre Dawson rings a bell. Hockey, well they own that, but even the superstars will come south for the salary boost sometime in their career. Back to 48 hours, I can't watch. Sorry about the long rant.

Damn!

People should at least kind of know what they're talking about. No wonder people keep coming up to Canada all ignorant.

60% plus of your salary goes to taxes? It's not 60% plus and what does go to taxes is made the same as any other NBA player because they have accountants. You just start out with a different tax structure.

When they talk to players that have left, in most cases, they wish they hadn't.

Vince Carter re-signed here on his own free will. He then left when he wanted Dr. J as the GM and instead they picked a crappy GM. Tracy McGrady left before because both he and his mommie said point blank that Vince was getting all the attention and he was getting the blame when they didn't win. Bitch! Damon Stoudemire, who left on his own back to Portland is now warning players like Chris Bosh to re-think, because he wishes he stayed. Marcus Camby was mad when he got traded, Mo Peterson ran over and kissed the center floor decal when he arrived back in Toronto, Charlie Villanueva said he wanted to stay for life and was very upset when he got traded. In the summer, among the players who visit Toronto are SHAQ, T-Mac, Zo, Magette, Brand, Iggy, Finley, Rip, Jalen Rose, Okafor, C-Webb....but I guess they must not spend anything because of all those high taxes? :rolling:

The Jays won back to back World Series in the same fashion as other big market clubs. Why wouldn't they, being the 4th largest market in North America behind only L.A., New York and Chicago. They payed big money just like the Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, etc. And Andre Dawson played for Montreal.

The NHL's Maple Leafs make FAR more money than any other hockey team and the 6 Canadian out of 30 NHL teams carry the low budget, low payroll U.S. teams by pulling in 40% of the revenue. *ahem* That means a pay cut if you leave to go south.

Wow!

ANU

Starter
i think, there is only one reason why duhon is still starting and getting so many minutes, and that is because lee is going to get dealt so mike leaves them out there so they can stat pad together.

another thing; mike dantoni is so overrated as a coach its not even funny.calderon was busting our ass and he he didn't even bother putting dougie in.