Jamal Crawford looks very good when he is the third scoring option on a playoff team

johnstarky

Rotation player
This guy seemed like one of the most selfish players on the court while he was playing for the Knicks and now he is the leading candidate for NBA sixth man of the year.What a difference it makes when you have Joe Johnson and Josh Smith on the the same team as you instead of Eddie Curry, Tim Thomas and Zach Randolph.Jamal Crawford wasn't a bad player when he was with the Knicks but his erratic scoring and his inablity to make the players around him better was one of the main reasons why the Knicks were the joke of the league in the 4 years that he played for them.If the Hawks make it past the second round this season Jamal Crawford could play a key role in helping them get past the elite teams in the Eastern Conference.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
This guy seemed like one of the most selfish players on the court while he was playing for the Knicks and now he is the leading candidate for NBA sixth man of the year.What a difference it makes when you have Joe Johnson and Josh Smith on the the same team as you instead of Eddie Curry, Tim Thomas and Zach Randolph.Jamal Crawford wasn't a bad player when he was with the Knicks but his erratic scoring and his inablity to make the players around him better was one of the main reasons why the Knicks were the joke of the league in the 4 years that he played for them.If the Hawks make it past the second round this season Jamal Crawford could play a key role in helping them get past the elite teams in the Eastern Conference.

I totally agree with this. You can say the same for Al Harrington. In the 06-07 Season when Golden State shocked Dirk and the Mavs, Harrington averaged 16 and 7 while shooting 45% and 41% from 3. Their team consisted of a high octane offense and he was the fourth option behind Davis, Ellis, and Jackson. People here hate him because he is inconsistent. I think if we do well this offseason, say, sign one free agent and resign Lee (waits for LJ to tell me this isn't possible), Harrington would be our third/fourth option, depending on how much Gallo steps his game up. When you have guys ahead of you, it jacks up your efficiency.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I had no problem with Al Harrington until I started watching him on a consistent basis.He is one of those ball players who believe that ball movement is one of the seven deadly sins.It seems like every time he comes into games the opposing teams go on 10-0 runs.I couldn't imagine him on the same court with Lebron James.He'd probably demand the basketball more than L.J. and would make sure that L.J. gets zero scoring opportunities.I could see why he is no longer with Indiana, Atlanta or Golden State.He might of helped those teams out in the past but signing him to another contract in order to have him as a third scoring option is a risky move that the Knicks should definitely avoid.