Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knicks at Pistons 1/16 7:30

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Gotta love Duhon's line after 3 quarters (0-3, 0-2 from 3-point), 4 TOs, 3 assists.

If this isn't the game where he gets beched... not sure anyone will ever be benched for poor play. Seems like Mike D only benched people for poor attitude?
    I think Coach may have heard you, at least for the rest if this game. Don't think we'll see Dubum for the rest of this game. I don't see him getting benched long term though, n8 ain't going to cut it at PG.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I think Coach may have heard you, at least for the rest if this game. Don't think we'll see Dubum for the rest of this game. I don't see him getting benched long term though, n8 ain't going to cut it at PG.

Hughes has at least shown he might be able to handle the duties.... I would try to let him get another chance.

PROBLEM IS.... as bad as Duhon is.... He's the only guard who can run the pick-n-roll.... That says alot about Hughes, Robinson & Douglas right.

Anyway.... at least Hill looked good in "crunch" time tonight.

A rebound, a block, a few buckets.

Bad news.... Any trade value Harrington once had.... well, it evaporated.

NOw that CHI is playing well.... send AL there for Thomas (or find some PG).

ANYWAY... Duhon's 18 points and 12 turnovers in the last 5 games.... WELL, no wonder Knicks are 1-4.
    Last edited by mafra; Jan 16, 2010 at 21:10.

Damn look at my man Hill with a +17 when he was in, while who else leads the negatives except none other than Duhon with -13.

And what in the world has happened to Al lately...

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I should start making bets with money that Duhon will still start.

Does GALLO have to be PG?????????????????

Oh, yeah, and there is that guy named Douglas....

I don't get it.D'Antoni benches a guy because he's not taking things seriously, yet he doesn't bench somebody for making foolish plays?Even with me a being a little biased towards Nate since I'm a fan, it's not like he has poor attitude and no heart.Duhon just doesn't have it.Last season I was OK with him as the starting PG simply because he was decent and he did look for his opponents first, but now?Might as well go as far as Gallo, at the very least it'll improve his playing making ability which he has shown.

Who are the decent/in his 30s FAs this summer?I'd take Alston over Duhon.

Oh, speaking of that, is anyone else scared that the regime would be crazy enough to sign Duhon AGAIN?
    If knicks sign Duhon again i may need to kill myself.

The Good: Jordan Hill held his own tonight and contested every shot his way and his defense help us get back into the game. I must say that it was neat too see all Knicks draft picks lineup at one time: Nate, Chandler, Gallo, Hill, Lee.

The Bad:
    ****ing Duhon is a hater, he didn't even cheer when we made the comeback. I have never hated a Knicks player so much but my dislike for him grows everyday. Its incredible how predictable how he starts the offense by handing the ball to Lee 25 feet from the basket in each possession. Doesn't he have to start the offense by breaking defenses apart? If he is just giving the ball to Lee each time up he's is not doing his job. Damn this guy is not even a freaking backup in any team.

Veteran

D'antoni is always talking about making the playoffs, let's see how serious he is with the trade deadline coming up. He has to recognize that he has a big hole at pg named Duhon that hurts his chances to make the playoffs. He needs to make a change at the position or the Knicks will have no hope of making the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Arod2k9
    The Good: Jordan Hill held his own tonight and contested every shot his way and his defense help us get back into the game. I must say that it was neat too see all Knicks draft picks lineup at one time: Nate, Chandler, Gallo, Hill, Lee.

The Bad: ****ing Duhon is a hater, he didn't even cheer when we made the comeback. I have never hated a Knicks player so much but my dislike for him grows everyday. Its incredible how predictable how he starts the offense by handing the ball to Lee 25 feet from the basket in each possession. Doesn't he have to start the offense by breaking defenses apart? If he is just giving the ball to Lee each time up he's is not doing his job. Damn this guy is not even a freaking backup in any team.
    +1

(ha, first time saying that)

Default oh look Jordan Hill!

Knicks looked lethargic the entire game, up until 4th quarter run, thanks to N8 coming alive and the arrival of JORDAN HILL with a +17 (+/-). The rook played great, contesting shots, decent D, and looked good in the paint. Of course he clunked a few, but damn, what do you expect with no play?

How can you win when your starters can't score?
    Jared Girafferies = -12 (+/-), 33 minutes, 4 points, 5 rebounds
    Piss Poopon = -13 (+/-), 19 minutes, 0 points.

Hello David Lee, All Star: 26 points, 13 rebounds, 9 assists.
    This man is a keeper, the ONLY consistent player on this team, and we stand a very good chance of losing him to free agency. huge mistake if that happens, Donnie!

Hey, Larry Hughes made an appearance! 8 minutes, 0 points, -10 (+/-). wtf? a waste of space, once again.

PLEASE TELL ME, WHY ISN'T DOUGLAS PLAYING????? D'AMNTONI!

Look how well Knicks played with Duhon on bench. Perhaps D'amntoni should try benching him for a few games, and see what happens?

Detroit Pissed-ons = 21 Offensive Rebounds.... game over.

Lame posters on Knicksonline hating on Chris DuDonkey. This guy is a stud. A superstar. The best PG in Knicks history. I'm telling you guys he is the reason we are Knicks fans. Sign him up to a 6 year 100 million dollar deal pronto. We need this guy as a Knicks for years to come. Forget Gallo. Forget Lee. Forget Hill. Forget Douglass. Forget Lebron. Its the Chris Dudonkey show...on your local MSG Network Baby!

The Chris Duhon Show - Earth, Wind, And Fire

Knicks fan enter the stands
    Orange and blue playing for you, we're havin' fun
    Turning the franchise around
    lead my Mr. Number 1

Behind the back, no look pass, then finishes the night getting the girls in the sa...

Sayyyyy it's *Knicks Announcer* Chrisssss Duuuuuhhhhhhooon

Yeah he's the godfather of the citayyyyyyyyy

Women singer: Yeahhh Yeahhh Duhhhhoooon

Chris Duhooooon

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    +1

(ha, first time saying that)
    Thanks!

I really liked our front court of Gallo, Hill and Lee. I would like to see this three more often in the lineup together. Hill can do what Jeffries can do in the defensive end and he showed it today. Now is time to trade Harrington, Hughes, Duhon but seriously who the hell will trade for any of them?

Doesn't look like they will be traded, but we really should just get a hungry D-League or overseas PG.What do we got to lose?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Our starting SG played 40 minutes tonite folks.

33% FG shooting
    5 turnovers
    and get beat on defense.

Epic performance.

Veteran

Angry

Where is the BUST?

The more I watch Jordan Hill.....the only thing Hill is lacking is NBA playingtime (Hill, Douglas, Hughes, Curry, and Darko have alot of "RUST" to shake off), Hill is a damn good "role-player" as a rookie.....the Knicks have the roster that could've beat both Toronto & Detroit in a "back to back"....our fowards are to long for the average NBA oponent, we have decent versatile ball handling from Nate, Douglas, or that pick n role guy Duhorn at the point.
    We should be taking advantage of "Larry Hughes" defensive presure on our oponents top two starting guards each game, we dont need Hughes scoring or a reason (Dantoni) for him not to give us 110% of his defensive talents night after night during his contract season.

Wilcox made a strong statement shooting above 70% fga in 16 minutes of playingtime with 14 pts, 10 rbd, 1 ast, 1 blk, and 2 turnovers for the win...
    it would'nt have meant anything without the win...

Veteran

Bench Duhon's ass...