Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nate Robinson Slam Dunk Contest

Default Nate Robinson Slam Dunk Contest

<table class="cnnTMbox" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="cnnIEBoxTitle">2010 SPRITE SLAM DUNK COMPETITORS </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnTMcontent"> <table class="cnnTM" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr class="cnnIEHdrRowBG"> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Participant</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Team</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Pos.</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Ht.</td> <td class="cnnIEColHdrC">Wt.</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">L.A. Lakers</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-4</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">205</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Charlotte</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">F</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-7</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">220</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">New York*</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">5-9</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">180</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">Toronto**</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-7</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">220</td> </tr> <tr class="cnnIERowAltBG"> <td class="cnnIEColTxtL"> [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">L.A. Clippers**</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">G</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">6-3</td> <td class="cnnIEColTxtR">222</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> <tr><td class="cnnTMfooter">* - indicates 2009 winner
    ** - will compete in the NBA All-Star Dunk-In to determine fourth dunker </td></tr></tbody></table>
    Interesting that they brought him back for a 4th time.. Also wondering why LeBron isn't on it like he promised?

Why is Eric Gordon even participating he is going to get dominated by Derozan? I could see Shannon Brown taking it this year, he's done some pretty sick dunks in actual games, will be nice to see if he can get creative.

lebron james is an attention whore.which is why i can't stand him, and if it weren't for this team longstanding futility, i wouldn't want this dude on my team.even if he is the best player in the world.

nate again? i mean ill root for him, but 4 times is a lot of nate lol.

Can't believe Nate is doing it again. There is no possible way he can top what happened last time (with great assistance from dwight).

Amen. Kobe is still the face of this league and I would rather see Kobe in a Knick uni far more than I would like to see LeBron sporting 23 for the Knicks.

But in response to the thread, I think Shannon Brown will take the cake this year in the DC tho.

Nate and Derozan in the finals...I'm rooting for Nate but D will get it because they will hate on Nate because they want someone new.

KnicksonLIN.com

I think Gerald Wallace will win this one.

I'M PICKING NATE THE GREAT.

I THINK HE'S READY.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

This is going to be the worst dunk contest of all time.

I dunno about the worst ever, there have been some huge let downs... remember the year AFTER vince stuck his arm in the net?

2000 was the best dunk contest I ever watched.

I'm going to take N8 as the winner again. His small body flying to the net is just really impressive to watch. I hope they can bust out more original and athletically creative dunks rather then this Prop wearin' superman/krypto-n8 baloney. And lebron not participating after he said he would is disapointing to say the least... But maybe he's waiting until he's wearing a Knicks jersey to bring the thunder.

Maybe Nate will surprise with some new dunks...he did have a month off to practice!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

im all for nate cause hes repping the knicks, but i wanna see a good show haha, and i also hope nate doesnt jump over anyone again cause the first time was sick and the second one was nasty cause of the height of the person he jumped over so nates gonna have to get REAL creative to retain it

Last year after the dunk contest I'm thinking it's gonna be Lebron, Howard, Nate and J-Smooth in this year's dunk contest. Now its Nate, Wallace, Shannon Brown and prob Derozan???

Most of us here are very knowledged NBA fans. If your just a casual fan watching this who the **** do you cheer for? This has to be the most boring assembled slam dunk contest that I'll ever watch. Seriously if it wasn't for Nate I wouldn't even watch this.

“As his manager, I will only allow ‘Bron to do the dunk contest if Vince Carter comes back out. If Kobe comes back out and if another big name comes back out. If we could get a big prize and have half of the money go to the people of Haiti and the other half to the winner."

“The guys that are in it, no disrespect to them, but there won’t really be any competition for LeBron. I want to see Kobe. I want to see Vince and I will allow my client to enter.”

“I’m saying it now. So tweet it. Facebook it. E-mail it and hopefully it gets out. Vince, we’re calling you out. Kobe, we’re calling you out. We’re calling everybody out. If those guys step up in the dunk contest, then I will allow my client to step up.”
    SHAQ
    oh please he just already buy him million dollar car on birthday WTF he is licking lebrons ass.... I think SHANNON with his 115 cm jump will be hard to beat by KRYPTONATE, robinson must do 3 x somersault and sth extra.