NY KNICKS vs. L.A. LAKERS - 8PM - 1/22/10 @MSG

johnstarky

Rotation player
Good job by our Knicks of alleviating the pain that Kobe Bryant and the Lakers received after their heart breaking loss in Cleveland yesterday.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Good effort, Hope Duhon falls off the face of the earth, Think Nate would've given us the extra effort we needed in the 4th... But it happens, overall cant complain... We hung in there with the best of the best tonight...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Good effort by the Knicks. This game was a perfect example of how we need a PG, Center and go to player at the end of games.

we just need a pg, center we can deal with, go to player we have plenty of confident scorers.

duhon is our only true flaw as of right now

honestly if nate didnt get hurt that game would have gone down to the wire in the 4th, but dubrick, dugarbage, duterrible, duhonestly the worst pg in the league killed us tonight.

we just need a pg, center we can deal with, go to player we have plenty of confident scorers.

honestly if nate didnt get hurt that game would have gone down to the wire in the 4th, but dubrick, dugarbage, duterrible, duhonestly the worst pg in the league killed us tonight.

:agreed:
Couldn't agree more with you

Scipio

Benchwarmer
You have to be really pleased with the Knicks tonight in my opinion. they held the champions to trading buckets until halfway through the fourth quarter.

The Lakers are a much better team than we are and the truth is that in the end their superior quality counted.

Duhon was hopeless as usual, sit him down and don`t ever let him get up again. I was really pleased with Jordan Hills limited minutes. He came on and instantly added momentum and grabbed rebounds and got some good baskets.

All in all the Knicks were brilliant, we just have to accept that the Lakers are a better team and sometimes you just have to admit that.

Good game Knicks.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I was satisfied with the way the Knicks played tonight. Monster game by David Lee and Wilson Chandler. Might have won if we found a 3rd scorer. Al Harrington was a no show and Duhon didn't turn the ball over, but didn't add any offense either. Gallinari had an ok game, but you can't give him the ball in those end game situations unless its a kick-out. His ball handling skills are way to poor to handle the ball that far away from the basket. But great effort and a nice appearance by Bill Clinton at halftime. No matter what your politics are, the Knicks are becoming relevant again. Great job by my hoops announcer Hubie Brown breaking down the game. Felt a little like the old days....

CoolClyde

The 2 Worst Starters in the NBA...

How can any NBA team win with 2 starters having these stats?

The WORST PG in the league
Hound_Duhon.jpg

Duhound: 31 Minutes, 2 Points

and

DOOF-fensive PLAYER OF THE YEAR!
girafferies.jpg

Girafferies: 43 minutes, 2 points, 3 rebounds, -14 (+/-)

What happened to the great Dee of the giraffe? He had a couple of
good weeks, and he's reverted back to his old doofus self. he sucks.
trade him asap, Donnie!

Wil Chandler = under-rated
DLEE = All Star
Gallo = inconsistent (-17 +/- ... ouch)

All in all, a typical Knicks game, 3 quarters of solid ball, until they
ran out of gas. the inevitable result of a short rotation... D'amntoni!

WHY NO DOUGLAS? SMFH

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

Don"t forget Dudu,DuTerrible, DuHomo, and my personal favorite....DuDonkey! Thanks for helping us lose yet another game!

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Jordan Hill plays great in the first half and then gets 3 minutes in the second half? Our coach lost this game staying with Duhon and Jeffries for most of this game. Our coach is ****ing idiot, no Douglas but he inserts an ice cold tanking Hughes who has no desire to play for us anymore after his latest benching.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
You have to be really pleased with the Knicks tonight in my opinion. they held the champions to trading buckets until halfway through the fourth quarter.

it's look like that but it is not to the end, I'm gonna explain why:

My friends ( LA fan ) has some kind of mobile message subscribtion from the locker room of lakers... I was laughing on him when he told me that he get message : RELAX and look what in 4th will happen. It looks like we are so competitive but LA let us play this way... look how easy they get 10 point lead in 4th with they starters. Nevertheless Chris f***** our another game, we were able to get some lead earlier ( maybe than we could stay close in this 4th ) but we haven't got robinson and we were forced to play duhon and even larry ( why not douglas ). After few minutes of 4th quarter I just turn off pc and go sleep. I know there is no miracle this day. We played better but not as good to beat them, we got some flashy moments and that's good thing:cool: