Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is ugly...

Veteran

Game Thread Knick vs Mavs Game Thread

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Would Ramon Sessions be this bad? I kinda wish we signed him back then, anyone is better than dudonkey.
    The signing of Ramon Session in the offseason would've had us lose Nate Robinson to the next-team for little to nothing in return.
    While Duhon still average 36 mpg this season over Session and Douglas....I have come to the conclusion Duhon could do no wrong in Damntoni system.

WOW! WTF happen to defending your oponent!
    Torched for a 50 point loss....when both teams shot 86 fga!!!
    another speechless Knick game....every player committing a turnover
    Worst Loss in the career of the Knicks franchise....whats next???

Superstar

I'll just chime in and say david lee was outplayed by Drew Gooden.....Drew Gooden makes 4.5 million a year...just saying.

Further Research has shown me that Drew Gooden best contract was 3 years for 23 million...hope David Lee can man up and take that at most.

Veteran

Game Thread

Originally Posted by clumsy
    I'll just chime in and say david lee was outplayed by Drew Gooden.....Drew Gooden makes 4.5 million a year...just saying.

Further Research has shown me that Drew Gooden best contract was 3 years for 23 million...hope David Lee can man up and take that at most.

An injury Dallas Mavs team came to MSG and "TORCHED" my Knicks so bad that its not even considered a 50 point Blowout (No single Knick player)....more like the worst High School Team vs the NBA Championship Team.....or the Knicks vs the Original Dream-Team.

The Proof is in the pudding:
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>
    P.S.
    The reason why I prefererd hiring unemployed Rick Carlisle instead of DNP Celebrity coach Damntoni.

Mavericks Team Report
    "It hurts, but you've got to be able to win with the rest of those guys that are dressed, so no excuses there."
    - Coach Rick Carlisle, on the Mavericks losing to Utah without Josh Howard and Drew Gooden.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Carlisle would of been a better pick for this team I agree. D'antoni works better with professionals. Look, our coach can only do so much. I agree that Duhon is terrible and needs to be coming off the bench but Nate can't run this team any more consistently then Duhon.

Douglas is the real option but they don't want to give the keys to the FORD PINTO OF BASKETBALL TEAMS to a rook.

Lee is the most overrated player on our team. People around the league see his numbers jumping off the paper at them but they don't watch Knicks games and see how teams like the lakers and Mavs can just blow by him with decent options at 4 and 5, scoring at will. He does not play Defense. Not that he doesn't want to, he just can't do it.

This team is terrible. I think Metrocard was the one who suggested we just blow this entire team away and I might have to agree after this showing.

Al Harrington is the closest thing we have to a decent two way player. That is friggin awful.

Trade everyone thats not a rook or expiring for expiring contracts, picks or money. Play our rookies major minutes to develop. Then in the off season, blow it all away! get in a Max FA and some talented #2 and 3 options.

I am honestly so sick and tired of watching this team fall flat on their face that If I was Walsh I'd take peanuts for everyone. And I don't mean ****ty deals or a little bit of money. I mean the food.

picking mike d'antoni as the coach of this team might of not been the smartest thing, but i understand why walsh did.he tried to do 2 things at the same time, "renovate" while you try to win.that is next to impossible.mike d'antoni would have been better off going to a team that was all ready set, and this team should have gone after a transitional coach for a season or 2(till the summer of lebron).

a loss is a loss....its how they bounce back from this loss that matters most.

Originally Posted by ANU
    picking mike d'antoni as the coach of this team might of not been the smartest thing, but i understand why walsh did.he tried to do 2 things at the same time, "renovate" while you try to win.that is next to impossible.mike d'antoni would have been better off going to a team that was all ready set, and this team should have gone after a transitional coach for a season or 2(till the summer of lebron).
    d'antoni is the transitional coach. Once our team is set, walsh will dump this fool and bring in a guy that can coach well on offense AND defense.

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    d'antoni is the transitional coach. Once our team is set, walsh will dump this fool and bring in a guy that can coach well on offense AND defense.
    i hope so.doesn't appear that way to me though.

You know if Lebron James saw yesterday's Knick highlights he probably said to himself,"Had I been playing for the Knicks in that game they would have lost by 20 points to Dallas instead of fifty."

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Why not bring in Mark Jackson to coach the Knicks? It would be great if a man of God like Jackson could lead this Knick team towards a championship.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Only if we had Jose Juan Barea...