New York Knicks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves Game Thread 1/26/2010

The Jazz own the Knicks' pick. Should the Knicks trade for a 2010 first round pick?

• Yes, EVEN if it involves trading Lee or Gallinari.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No, the Knicks have a 2011 pick. They should focus on the 2010 free agency.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes, but NOT if it involves trading Lee or Gallinari.

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

jpz17

Starter
LOL the Knicks don't even care anymore. Time for Darko to play! Put in Hill! Lets put in players that won't be playing the next game very much so we can rest our starters :)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Whats the best medicine after a 50 pt loss?? Thats right...the New Jersey Nets!!!!!!!!!!.....oh shit wait we lost to them....the Minnesota Kimberwolves!!!!!!

Woot woot, seeing the Kimberwolves come into MSG made my day. Al Jefferson+Kevin Love= FAILLLLLL

David Kahn you a retarted butthole. Flynn, Rubio, Sessions and Lawson??? He took all 4 of them from us (well in the end I'm glad they got Sessions). This is what his battered butthole deserves after stealing our PG's. **** you Kahn, you've helped ruin the Kimberwolves for years to come.

ANU

Starter
another fools gold game.watch us get run off the court by the ****in craptors.

Last edited:

milchshake

Benchwarmer
we can say this win is a kind of redemption. I'm starting to think that duhon-lee plays works only with weak teams... and maybe this is just my feeling but they look tired...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Agree that the wolves are bad but we have lost to shitty teams before and it feels good to have a solid whoop ass after the most humiliating loss against Dallas. The NYK havent had bad losses lately except maybe the CRatptos game where they really werent in it til maybe the end. They've been pretty competitive the last 20 games or so. Put the Dallas game behind and see if this season is still salvageable. Is Chandler ok with the groin?