Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raptors @ Knicks 1/28 7:30

What a horrible in-bounds play, just awful. I, like many of you guys probably did, shouted numerous profanities at my television. Al Harrington ended up with the ball??? WTF???? Gotta get the ball to eitha Nate, Lee or Gallo, come on now.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jeffries was missed in that second half. Bosh was shredding us come clutch time.

And Chris DuDonkey is just horrible. How many more games do we gotta endure with this guy as our starting PG?

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    And Chris DuDonkey is just horrible. How many more games do we gotta endure with this guy as our starting PG?
    Don't be surprised when his contract comes to an end...his Knick career doesn't.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jeffries was missed in that second half. Bosh was shredding us come clutch time.

Duhon should never play again. Hard to fathom why/how we have to see him play 30+ minutes a night. I can take losing, I just cannot stand having to wwatch Duhon-Robinson-Douglas as our only PG options.

Superstar

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Don't be surprised when his contract comes to an end...his Knick career doesn't.
    That makes absolutely no sense. There is a better chance of the Knicks signing Eddy Curry to a long term contract than there is Duhon being here next season.

Duhon is only playing 30+ minutes a game right now because there is no other PG on the team and him playing creates more shots for everyone else just because he doesn't take shots himself except when wide open. Not a chance though you'll see him in a knicks uniform next season though.

Banned

Originally Posted by mafra
    I knew the moment N8 hung on the rim and got called for the technical that 2 things would occur:

1- Game would go down to the last shot
    2- Knicks would lose by a point (or 2)

Hey, at least Robinson was able to pose and look cute for the crowd. Image is everything.

And for all those yahoos who shout that N8 should handle the point duties, did you see him down the stretch? Horrible.

Knicks have a 5-point lead with 3 minutes left.... We shouldn't be pressing. BUt there's super N8 like a chicken w/out a head.... rushing it, taking crazy shot over the backboard.... It's mind-boggling how impulsive he is.

ALSO.... IS MIKE D'ANT the absolute worst in-game coach in the history of the NBA? He couldn't design a play coming out of a TO to save his life.

Did he actually draw up an iso play for Al? Like a charge wasn't coming?

GALLO is the future! If you put the ball in Al or N8's hands.... Knicks will lose. Those 2 couldn't nail a game-winning bucket if their family's life depended on it. PINCH me when either hit a buzzer beater to give NY a victory.

Gallo is the future.... Draw up a play for him.... let him take a 3... win it or lose it with him.... our best shooter for crying out loud. At least WHEN you lose, you achieved something (giving Gallo experience).

Giving Al or N8 the ball accomplishes nothing except ensuring TOR wins the game.
    All the nate hate is over buddy.. you can't possibly blame that loss on him. the only thing he did wrong was hang on the rim which was a mistake but we lost by 2 so that did not lose us the game. I'll give that loss to Al and Harrington and Mike D. And as much as i love david.. even though he fills up the stats sheet.. damn he was completely out of it at some points last night with all those turnovers in a row.. missing that eaaaaaaaaaasy layup at the end of the game.

This game proves Lee is no All-Star. He didn't come through down the stretch when it matters most. As good as Lee was, a REAL All-Star like Chris Bosh shows why he is 2 times as good as Lee. CB was MONEY, while Lee brought you to the dance, but in the end....didn't get the girl

now thats not to say i agree with Lee being snubbed. Stern better step in and get some of these undeserving clowns off the roster

I was mad and cracking up at that last play we ran.

d'antoni calls a time-out so we can set up a play. Yet all we do is (barely) get the ball in to harrington(?!?!), who commits a charging foul?!?!?

what did d'antoni say in the last huddle? "okay guys, I'm gonna make believe I'm setting up a play on my shiny board by scribbling squiggly lines on it. Now go out there and do whatever you feel like!!!"

Originally Posted by dlee420
    All the nate hate is over buddy.. you can't possibly blame that loss on him. the only thing he did wrong was hang on the rim which was a mistake but we lost by 2 so that did not lose us the game. I'll give that loss to Al and Harrington and Mike D. And as much as i love david.. even though he fills up the stats sheet.. damn he was completely out of it at some points last night with all those turnovers in a row.. missing that eaaaaaaaaaasy layup at the end of the game.
    Never said we lost b/c of N8.... BUt his STUPID decision with 90-seconds left, with NY up by 3, to force a terrible shot with 14 seconds left on shot clock.... Well, it didn't help.

FACT: When you are almost 10 games under .500, and haven't beat TOR in eons.... Hanging on the rim b/c you dunked it is assinine. Simple as that.

WOW, we lost by 2 points, so you forgive the giving away of one point? Please....

I SO LOOK FWD to next year when Duhon-N8-Harrington and the rest of these bums are gone.

Veteran

Harrington shows again that he's not just a trashy shooter, but a trashy player. Dude is like an oversized N8; no clue how to use his abilities, let alone play winning basketball. And unlike N8, he has no future becoming something more.

N8 still showed a losing mentality. Or at least that of someone who beyond any reasonable doubt doesn't know what it takes to WIN when the clock strikes 0. Not that he "can't" learn it....and which is why I still maintain he should be starting PG and given a legit chance...at least that which Chris DuDonkey has been given....

Fitting that Gallo is floating with a 5ft cushion at the 3pt line as Al barrels through the court with the grace of an obese paraplegic.

Can we plz trade this trash before it becomes (even more) apparent that he utterly sucks?

And yes, Lee has his problems, but look at the fcking circus of a team he is playing around -- from top to bottom, coach to team masseuse this is a Frankenstein of a team.

Lee's numbers (might) be inflated some, but at the same time his game that doesn't show up in the numbers is utterly retarded by the donkeys he plays alongside.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Harrington shows again that he's not just a trashy shooter, but a trashy player. Dude is like an oversized N8; no clue how to use his abilities, let alone play winning basketball. And unlike N8, he has no future becoming something more.

N8 still showed a losing mentality. Or at least that of someone who beyond any reasonable doubt doesn't know what it takes to WIN when the clock strikes 0. Not that he "can't" learn it....and which is why I still maintain he should be starting PG and given a legit chance...at least that which Chris DuDonkey has been given....

Fitting that Gallo is floating with a 5ft cushion at the 3pt line as Al barrels through the court with the grace of an obese paraplegic.

Can we plz trade this trash before it becomes (even more) apparent that he utterly sucks?

And yes, Lee has his problems, but look at the fcking circus of a team he is playing around -- from top to bottom, coach to team masseuse this is a Frankenstein of a team.

Lee's numbers (might) be inflated some, but at the same time his game that doesn't show up in the numbers is utterly retarded by the donkeys he plays alongside.
    Well said, it's hard to root for a guy who doesn't believe in team ball. Instead of shooting or driving like a ****ing maniac he should be deferring to others. Damn I wish Q Richardson was still here, he did the dirty work and pass the ball around to others similarly to what Mike Miller did for T'Wolves last season. Al is just barreling up into people and forcing shots. It is just ugly basketball and I hope Walsh trades him asap in order for Gallo, Hill and Chandler to fully develop. You can't do that with Harrington in the floor, he's out to get his 20pg and that's it. Winning is not a priority contrary to what he says.

lol at bosh.bosh is a known ***** league wide and yet he tried to intimidate lee.god how i missed the days when the knicks would put someone like him in their place.