Raptors @ Knicks 1/28 7:30

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Harrington shows again that he's not just a trashy shooter, but a trashy player. Dude is like an oversized N8; no clue how to use his abilities, let alone play winning basketball. And unlike N8, he has no future becoming something more.

N8 still showed a losing mentality. Or at least that of someone who beyond any reasonable doubt doesn't know what it takes to WIN when the clock strikes 0. Not that he "can't" learn it....and which is why I still maintain he should be starting PG and given a legit chance...at least that which Chris DuDonkey has been given....

Fitting that Gallo is floating with a 5ft cushion at the 3pt line as Al barrels through the court with the grace of an obese paraplegic.

Can we plz trade this trash before it becomes (even more) apparent that he utterly sucks?

And yes, Lee has his problems, but look at the fcking circus of a team he is playing around -- from top to bottom, coach to team masseuse this is a Frankenstein of a team.

Lee's numbers (might) be inflated some, but at the same time his game that doesn't show up in the numbers is utterly retarded by the donkeys he plays alongside.

Well said, it's hard to root for a guy who doesn't believe in team ball. Instead of shooting or driving like a ****ing maniac he should be deferring to others. Damn I wish Q Richardson was still here, he did the dirty work and pass the ball around to others similarly to what Mike Miller did for T'Wolves last season. Al is just barreling up into people and forcing shots. It is just ugly basketball and I hope Walsh trades him asap in order for Gallo, Hill and Chandler to fully develop. You can't do that with Harrington in the floor, he's out to get his 20pg and that's it. Winning is not a priority contrary to what he says.

ANU

Starter
lol at bosh.bosh is a known pussy league wide and yet he tried to intimidate lee.god how i missed the days when the knicks would put someone like him in their place.