Lee doesn't make All-Star

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Lol Lee and Durant would be pretty cool, but Lee+ Bron Bron would be nastyyyy. Lee is Varejoa 3.0 lol.

Varejao and Lee are too different for comparison. Lee is a really improve offensive player while Varejao is a great defender and someone that guards multiple positions in one possession. Efficiency wise (+ and -) Varejao is the better player for a championship team, he can do it all on the defensive end and reason why Lebron likes him so much. So don't think because Lee averages more points than Varejao that Lee is the better of the two.

robert56

Benchwarmer
The All-Star is a BS game, there are plenty of players that should be in but never will be as they are not fan favorites. Lee might deserve to be there but so do a lot of other players. Good luck next year.

gregfrey1

Rookie
Very often, a player needs to be an all-star for a couple seasons before they get the recognition. Lee is a prime example.

clumsy

Rotation player
I think Joakim Noah is basically like Varejao. I would take either over Lee.

Offense is what gets you to the All Star Game however and i think Lee was a good enough offensive player. Still if i was building a team....Varejao/Noah all day.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
Nate is in the dunk contest.. Gallo is in the sophomore game.. and Gallo most likely is in the 3 point contest AND there is a chance someone gets hurt and can't play.. so Lee then might make it in

Arod2k9

Benchwarmer
Nate is in the dunk contest.. Gallo is in the sophomore game.. and Gallo most likely is in the 3 point contest AND there is a chance someone gets hurt and can't play.. so Lee then might make it in

Josh Smith gets it, no way Lee makes it with us 11 games under .500.