Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
What you call yourself cannot understand what I say, thus you say WTF. I am not interested, as I said in my post, in competing. This diverts attention from a sincere search for truth and makes the whole issue about me and you and what we think.
On one hand I don't think, I just blindly follow the Russelites, and now you are saying this is a competition about what we both think. In reality you attack my faith with false claims and your philosophical Idealogies and simply cannot handle being completely wrong about 95% of the time about what you think you know about Jehovah, the Bible and God's people. And what's worse than that, is you cannot even fathom the possibility that you are wrong. Because you lack objectivity.

And yes, I do include myself in my comment, if that was not obvious. I should not have engaged in any sort of debate, to try to prove anything that I believed. Truth is there, it is people who cannot see it, because, even if they subtly do so, without realizing it, they put their personal ideas ahead of it.
So we're back to the never ending circle of seeking and never finding, due to the inevitable stumbling block called self. Great. I like the Bibles answers better. Yours are incomplete.

And everything you say is the product of self. It is from the bible, but now it is coming from self. This is the only thing to know, and then be liberated from: self. This is why you are upset at my words, because JWs is what you are, who you are. When I challenge JW, in some way, it is not JW to you, it is you.
Lemme see, JW are united as a people, so why would logic dictate that when you challenge/offend one, you have not done the same to all?

And you are not replying with truth, you are replying with ideas. You are challenged and you come up with elaborate illusion after elaborate illusion. When you see that these are only defense mechanisms and illusions, and that definitions and words are not truth, you will be free.
So it is not true that Isaiah 2:2-4 refers only to JW, just some Idea we came up with? Since you're the one with truth in abundance, who does fit the bill? Really would love to see you tackle this one.

It is your right to be a JW or a Christian, but I recommend you think about why YOU (self) care about all these ideas, the stagnation that results from your belief, the anger (evident here), and the constant chase which, as a result, you are subjected to.
Let's get this correct. You, the philosopher, have a many ranging ideas. Jehovah provides the truth. Jesus, a better man than both of us said he is the light and the way. Anything outside of that is a wrong turn. He is smarter than any scientist, any philosopher known to man. I'm gonna roll with him. Thanks for your concern though.

Don't wait for peace, for liberation. It is something that is here for you now.
I know! It's with Jehovah! I'm already experiencing it!