Buddhist Monks use Hip hop and alcohol to attract followers..

Yep. Pretty much.
I don't get your justification though. I can say the same about you. So I'm lost. But whatever.

10 years it is then. I will remind you every year, for the next 10 years that God still hasn't come down and ended the world. But since you are incappable of accepting the truth, you will then say "well, definitely in the next 10 years". This is how cults like yours survive. The JW's have been doing this same thing for over 100 years now. Every 10 years or so, they say "we promise, in the next 10 years...".
Actually, Jehovah's people have not set a date on anything in almost 40 years. But lemme hip you. Jesus said to be on the watch, for you do not know the day or hour the son of man will appear. So that is what we do. We watch the world scene, and also watch the growth within the organization and how much it has sped up in recent years. The annointed (144k) are dwindling down every year. The Bible promises that a fraction of these people will live to see the end of this system before taking their place in heaven. We are under ten K who partake of the emblems at the memorial of Jesus death every year. I would think that under 10 k out of 144 k is some what of a fraction of the whole. So with the world in deep dookie, and the organization speeding up and the anointed slowly passing (These guys are old man) It's only a short matter of time before it has to pass.

It is deeper than you can imagine from where you sit. It's goin down.

And yes, I think religion is one of the worst things man has ever invented. But unfortunately because of uneducated people despereate to believe and willing to ignore facts and evidence, and forcing their superstitions on their children and threatening them with punishment from an invisible being if they don't believe, religion will always exist.
Pay attention. The governments are having less and less tolerance worldwide with religious factions. The Pope of all people now is losing his grip of power. The faiths are changing as time goes to suit the world today, just to add members. Almost all conflicts in past and present have had to do with some sort of religious basing. Basically, false religion is falling apart. Couple that with advances in science, it's dogmatic teachings and findings that people put faith in, it's simply a matter of time. Jehovah tells us exactly how it will go down you know. The U.N. will finally get the power it seeks, and will be responsible for ending false religion. Because right now, the main powers involved with it, refuse to give their combined power to the U.N. for the toughest sanctions. But soon, that will change. In fact... Look around... slowly it's happening. The main cog, the U.S. has slowly come back to the pack and now has to bargain with other countries, instead of bullying. One day really soon, it will be over as far as the governments are concerned for religion. But that won't hold true for believers. People will still believe, but it won't change anything. Then the people will go nuts, and the powers will have wished they had not killed religion, simply to keep the masses in check. Yes, goin down. And you think you will be happy about it, until you really see how crazy religious people can be when their hope is killed. Won't be a happy time for anyone.

But less and less people will believe the more we educate them, the more we learn about the universe, the natural world and genetics and the longer we go with God still not coming down to destroy us all. Like you, hopefully in 10 years, when God still hasn't come down to end the world.
If you find one half ape half man remain, I'll be one of the more vocal leaders for science and evolution. Since I'm positive you never will, because evolution never happened, well, you know the rest...

I am 100% certain of this. Without a shadow of a doubt. It is only a shame that it will take you so many years of your life completely wasted for you to realize. And that is why I am warning you now. Someday you will look back on these debates and remember.
I wonder when things do not go your way, will you pray to Jehovah then?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You know the reasons why you are wrong. I have no desire to keep going over and over with you. The only thing remaining is to wait and see.

In 10 years God will not have come down and destroyed the world. I guarantee this with 100% certainty.

When this happens your only choice will be to admit you are wrong, and I will be there to remind you.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The problem with this whole exercise is that K4L is not interested in the truth, and neither is anyone else who has posted in this thread. This is where all the anger comes from. Everyone feels offended by anyone that is not in agreement with their ideas, which comes from who they are and what they want.

This is because everyone is trying to promote selfish idea, rather than understanding that which is not subject to idea or self.

K4L, and the rest, live in illusion, and this is not some sort of joke or player thread. These are their sincere opinions.

You cannot see what has a mind of its own K4L, through the minds of so-called prophets and the books they have written. They might help you to someday see for yourself, but this is not in the nature of what you study, what they teach and how you study it.

Comfort is not truth, comfort is the fulfillment of the desires to be, become or effect existence, that have long lived within you and will continue to live within you, unless you see its true nature and root, and the futility of trying to satiate IT. IT exists to perpetuate ITSELF, through your need to posts these threads and proselytize.

I hope, someday, you all awaken and realize that your explanations, addenda, and rationalizations are not reality, they keep you from reality, which relies upon no self, or mind. It has a mind of its own.

Last edited:
The problem with this whole exercise is that K4L is not interested in the truth, and neither is anyone else who has posted in this thread. This is where all the anger comes from. Everyone feels offended by anyone that is not in agreement with their ideas, which comes from who they are and what they want.
Do you include yourself in this? Because you surely believe you have the truth. You make yourself seem like some sentient being of truth and light. The only thing left it seems is for you to evaporate into thin air and join Yoda on the other side somewhere.

K4L, and the rest, live in illusion
This is a complete and utter joke. You are the one living in illusion. Everything the Bible says will happen, either has, or is on the horizon. I have shown scriptures that apply only to specific people and times and you, blinded by the propaganda machine just ignore the facts. Truth is fact. Truth is not some warped philosophical viewpoint. You have no answers. You just keep seeking to satisfy your philosophical agenda's, that make you feel as if you've got it all figured out. I'm glad you're in a happy place though.

Comfort is not truth, comfort is the fulfillment of the desires to be, become or effect existence, that have long lived within you and will continue to live within you, unless you see its true nature and root, and the futility of trying to satiate IT. IT exists to perpetuate ITSELF, through your need to posts these threads and proselytize.

I hope, someday, you all awaken and realize that your explanations, addenda, and rationalizations are not reality, they keep you from reality, which relies upon no self, or mind. It has a mind of its own.
My old self has the mind to ask wtf are you talking about? Reality has a mind of it's own? You really do think you're the ultimate intellect. This is nuts.

The reality of the world's situation is this: The world is worst than it's ever been, and it's almost over. Jehovah has provided ample time for man to rule himself, and it has proven to be an epic fail. False religion is about to be wiped out for good. All one needs to do is read cnn and see what the governments are starting to do about religion. In the meanwhile, Jehovah still has a people for his name out there trying to help "HONEST HEARTED ONES" to learn the REAL truth, not some philosophical mumbo jumbo, exhorted by imperfect, very flawed human beings, which is a never ending search to nothingness.

All the signs are in everyone's faces. You're choice to heed or ignore them.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
What you call yourself cannot understand what I say, thus you say WTF. I am not interested, as I said in my post, in competing. This diverts attention from a sincere search for truth and makes the whole issue about me and you and what we think.

And yes, I do include myself in my comment, if that was not obvious. I should not have engaged in any sort of debate, to try to prove anything that I believed. Truth is there, it is people who cannot see it, because, even if they subtly do so, without realizing it, they put their personal ideas ahead of it.

And everything you say is the product of self. It is from the bible, but now it is coming from self. This is the only thing to know, and then be liberated from: self. This is why you are upset at my words, because JWs is what you are, who you are. When I challenge JW, in some way, it is not JW to you, it is you.

And you are not replying with truth, you are replying with ideas. You are challenged and you come up with elaborate illusion after elaborate illusion. When you see that these are only defense mechanisms and illusions, and that definitions and words are not truth, you will be free.

It is your right to be a JW or a Christian, but I recommend you think about why YOU (self) care about all these ideas, the stagnation that results from your belief, the anger (evident here), and the constant chase which, as a result, you are subjected to.

Don't wait for peace, for liberation. It is something that is here for you now.

What you call yourself cannot understand what I say, thus you say WTF. I am not interested, as I said in my post, in competing. This diverts attention from a sincere search for truth and makes the whole issue about me and you and what we think.
On one hand I don't think, I just blindly follow the Russelites, and now you are saying this is a competition about what we both think. In reality you attack my faith with false claims and your philosophical Idealogies and simply cannot handle being completely wrong about 95% of the time about what you think you know about Jehovah, the Bible and God's people. And what's worse than that, is you cannot even fathom the possibility that you are wrong. Because you lack objectivity.

And yes, I do include myself in my comment, if that was not obvious. I should not have engaged in any sort of debate, to try to prove anything that I believed. Truth is there, it is people who cannot see it, because, even if they subtly do so, without realizing it, they put their personal ideas ahead of it.
So we're back to the never ending circle of seeking and never finding, due to the inevitable stumbling block called self. Great. I like the Bibles answers better. Yours are incomplete.

And everything you say is the product of self. It is from the bible, but now it is coming from self. This is the only thing to know, and then be liberated from: self. This is why you are upset at my words, because JWs is what you are, who you are. When I challenge JW, in some way, it is not JW to you, it is you.
Lemme see, JW are united as a people, so why would logic dictate that when you challenge/offend one, you have not done the same to all?

And you are not replying with truth, you are replying with ideas. You are challenged and you come up with elaborate illusion after elaborate illusion. When you see that these are only defense mechanisms and illusions, and that definitions and words are not truth, you will be free.
So it is not true that Isaiah 2:2-4 refers only to JW, just some Idea we came up with? Since you're the one with truth in abundance, who does fit the bill? Really would love to see you tackle this one.

It is your right to be a JW or a Christian, but I recommend you think about why YOU (self) care about all these ideas, the stagnation that results from your belief, the anger (evident here), and the constant chase which, as a result, you are subjected to.
Let's get this correct. You, the philosopher, have a many ranging ideas. Jehovah provides the truth. Jesus, a better man than both of us said he is the light and the way. Anything outside of that is a wrong turn. He is smarter than any scientist, any philosopher known to man. I'm gonna roll with him. Thanks for your concern though.

Don't wait for peace, for liberation. It is something that is here for you now.
I know! It's with Jehovah! I'm already experiencing it!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
As I said before, I am not interested in competing with you. You can think what you like, I can think what I like. I am not invested in opinions. The truth does not care about what either one of us thinks, only we do.

This is the difference between us: I recognize the latter, you do not.

As for everyone else, what I said to K4L will help you, will bring peace, freedom, whether you are an atheist or a hardcore Christian. Self is the cage, and it comes in many forms. The self cannot be used to eliminate itself. Only the not-self can free itself from self. But first, you have to stop trying to be this or that, be no-thing.

As I said before, I am not interested in competing with you. You can think what you like, I can think what I like. I am not invested in opinions. The truth does not care about what either one of us thinks, only we do.

This is the difference between us: I recognize the latter, you do not.

As for everyone else, what I said to K4L will help you, will bring peace, freedom, whether you are an atheist or a hardcore Christian. Self is the cage, and it comes in many forms. The self cannot be used to eliminate itself. Only the not-self can free itself from self. But first, you have to stop trying to be this or that, be no-thing.

If anyone listens to this, you have effectively become their God. Like it or not. You are giving commands on what to be like one.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
If anyone listens to this, you have effectively become their God. Like it or not. You are giving commands on what to be like one.

YOU see me according to traditions and beliefs handed down by others. As such, what you see is what they see, which has now become YOU. If YOU believed something else, you would see me differently. The common denominator is you, then, not me. What you see is you, it is not me.

YOU see me according to traditions and beliefs handed down by others. As such, what you see is what they see, which has now become YOU. If YOU believed something else, you would see me differently. The common denominator is you, then, not me. What you see is you, it is not me.

Uhhhh... yea :) What he said!

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
KFL, Jesus was a liberator. He wanted mankind's freedom, i.e., his and her salvation. Jesus, in the Gospel, stated that it is the worldly that, because they love the world, cannot be graced with righteousness (understanding of moral right).

John the Baptist told the ancient Jews, who believed divine grace was only for them, that the divine could produce "sons of Abraham" even from stone, but you cannot see that. You cannot see that grace is the result of what the divine sees in us, when we see it. In Christianity, this comes through Jesus' vision, but it can come through that of any blessed being. Unfortunately, we cannot see value, often, in each other, because our faith is only in what the self sees as a benefit.

This is because, if you look carefully, we are worldly: we hunger for a fix, just like. Each just calls his fix better, because it suits him or her. Because of what you have been taught, you think, kind of like the pharisees, that there are two classes of men, one that can be graced with the mercy of truth and one that is to be the victim of the divine's wrath, all in spite of your group, like many, if not all, others, falling short of Jesus' message.

The truth is that the wrath is of our own making, as is the grace, if we truly listen and are open to listen.

You are still not there, sadly (I mean that with all due respect), and these threads prove that you are focusing too much on what you know, as opposed to what you can discover. Or, do you thirst after righteousness, as Jesus said the blessed did? If you do, why do you seem so filled (with this doctrine), while at the same time unfulfilled (you continue to post the same things)?

It also seems you truly do not love your enemy? Have you not called your brother "a fool," by putting together this thread? Are you poor in spirit or rich and engorged with the principles of the world, of which the JW are a part?

Have you not lusted in the heart? Angered at your brothers? The message is there, in your bible, it was given to Jesus for the world, not for Russell to pervert. And it is not just about JW, numerous charlatans have done this.

Read it for yourselves, folks. None of the preachers have told us the truth of Jesus. Jesus did not say to be selfish, proud, superficial or haughty.

All the sages were interested in the same thing for mankind: its salvation/liberation: just look at my sig of The Awakened One: the lamp in his body comes from his saying: "be a light unto yourself," this is similar to Jesus' "be a light to the world." Because we do not understand these teachers' purpose, we try to turn liberation into books and organizations, when liberation cannot be organized.

Here's the bottom line. Everything Jesus stood for, Jehovah's witnesses do. The difference between us is that Jesus was a perfect man and JW's of today are not.

The things Jesus taught, we stand by and also live and teach. But if you think imperfect jw's always get it right in their ways and actions, then you need to get over yourself a bit.

If Jesus were here now, he'd sound just like the rest of the dumb Jehovah's witnesses. So I guess he's dumb too.