I want ask You about it, imo correct jump shot should look like that for example when player is running:
1. Player has left foot on the floor and with this foot on the floor make his last dribble
2. than grab the ball make step on right foot, alighting off right foot with the ball in hand
3. Land on both foot than he is forced to make jump shot without delay and other steps
and now what if player doing sth like that:
1. Left foot on the floor and with this foot on the floor player end his dribble
2. little jump with his left foot ( without step on right ) grab the ball with both hands and land on both foot.
this is not jump shot right ? now he could take pivot steps after gathering ball to ending dribble or hesitate ?
Last edited by milchshake; Feb 06, 2010 at 15:53.