How about Mark Blount?

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
Link
(sorry cant make it a url, java isnt working)

mark blount is a fa center..... he put up some nice 15/15 games and i think he could average a double double. what do you think of the knicks signing him?

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
He would definately be a good option for the Knicks. I haven't seen much Celtics games but he seems to be more consistent than Nazr.

e_D

Benchwarmer
you guys should maybe give Nazr a chance.. he's still young and has alot to learn.. he was Isiah's key to the deal, and Isiah has a good eye for talent.. hes had like 1 or 2 games that were close to 20/20.. and alot of solid games. could be flashes of brilliance, I can see him developing alot over the off season if he works hard.. I'd like to see what becomes of him.. I just wish he was bigger bodied.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i agree that he may have some potential but i still do not see him as a starter... dunno he just doesnt seem like a star. shandon had some nice games, that doesnt make him a star

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
pyotrveliky said:
i agree that he may have some potential but i still do not see him as a starter... dunno he just doesnt seem like a star. shandon had some nice games, that doesnt make him a star

yea how the hell is shandon anderson a starter ????
wilkens is smoking something.....
put derMarr johnson at the starting SG position......