Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nate Robinson = Only Hope for this Season.

Default Nate Robinson = Only Hope for this Season.

When he comes back, we'll get some wins. Hopefully a couple of winning streaks here and there for us to make bottom playoffs. Nate Robinson is our best player in my opinion, followed by David Lee. If Nate comes back and we still don't win, then I'm just gonna give up on this season. Until then, there's still hope. WE really suck WITHOUT NATE....

With the way this coach is playing these guys we'll need more than Nate. Didn't play Darko 2 games in a row what's up with that?

What we need is D.
    So Nate won't help at all

lol at this thread

Eddy Curry has a better chance of being our savior then Nate Robinson.

Default Agreed

Originally Posted by bfab99
    When he comes back, we'll get some wins. Hopefully a couple of winning streaks here and there for us to make bottom playoffs. Nate Robinson is our best player in my opinion, followed by David Lee. If Nate comes back and we still don't win, then I'm just gonna give up on this season. Until then, there's still hope. WE really suck WITHOUT NATE....

Yeah I agree, Its been to long and I also think that at this rate we could'nt get a hot-shot CBA player to come to NYC. (SAD) I get alot of Crap being from NYC and living in TX but; at least the Yankees Won it all! Not much to say about the Giants but I think they still can snap out of it. To all my fellow Knicks fans all I can say is at least I am down here and only see it on TV or news papers it got to suck on the front line my brothers .

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    lol at this thread

agreed, I really don't think Nate can do much to help a struggling team.

Veteran

Originally Posted by richtree
    agreed, I really don't think Nate can do much to help a struggling team.
    I agree also, the 2 positions we need the most help at are PG and C and Douglas looks like he'll help at PG but I don't understand why Darko has not made the rotation at C, I know Darko is a backup but that's what a backup does is play when you need help at a position. Instead Darko has been DNP for the the last couple of games, smh.

Veteran

Dantoni is a SUCKER looking to be FIRED! he lost complete control over the players on this roster once they found out how "clueless" he was.

Nate better not come back and give Dantoni some wins this season.
    Especially with Byron Scott available to replace Dantoni in the middle of the season or at the end of this season.

And for those that dont know.....Nate the great Robinson "Energy" wins games...

Only thing Nate Robinson ever won was a dick sucking contest, and that **** only happened cause the guy is so short he didn't need to get on his knees.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    lol at this thread

Nate can take over games...dont be mistaken

The Knicks play so FLAT without Nate. We get buried in the 1st half so quick because Nate's not there to energize the team and get us buckets. Nobody attacks the basket at all and we're just a jump shooting team (even Chandler nowadays). When Nate comes back he'll attack the paint like he usually does. No wonder Chandler isn't pumped up to dunk on people in our games because Nate isn't there to encourage him and do it w/ him. We're missing Nate! Nate comes back = 4 Game winning streak. Watch!

Veteran

The Knicks play so FLAT without Nate. We get buried in the 1st half so quick because Nate's not there to energize the team and get us buckets. Nobody attacks the basket at all and we're just a jump shooting team (even Chandler nowadays). When Nate comes back he'll attack the paint like he usually does. No wonder Chandler isn't pumped up to dunk on people in our games because Nate isn't there to encourage him and do it w/ him. We're missing Nate! Nate comes back = 4 Game winning streak. Watch!

AGREE 100%

u said it best in this thread
    Lets Go Knicks

How is Nate Robinson better then David Lee?

How are we making the playoff's when Nate come back?

We stink with or without Nate. We didn't do anything special last year and we had him. There hasn't been any major roster changes. We have a bunch of players who know most of them won't be a knick next year, so they have nothing to play for.

Even if he does bring energy to our team, it does not mean our losses would have been wins. We got our butts kicked pretty bad in our losses.

nate will give us a boost, but he wont magically turn us into an 8th seed. we suck horribly without nate, and we'll suck pretty bad with him. the season will be considered a failure if we cant get rid or eitha jeffries or curry, and if gallo doesnt progress as a player

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    nate will give us a boost, but he wont magically turn us into an 8th seed. we suck horribly without nate, and we'll suck pretty bad with him. the season will be considered a failure if we cant get rid or eitha jeffries or curry, and if gallo doesnt progress as a player
    You're on point. Nate is good but he's not chris paul. The Knicks should focus on playing with their max effort so that they can improve and develop their skills. Now if only we had a coach that actually cared about improving and developing our players...