Unofficial game thread:Washington Wizards @ NY Knicks

johnstarky

Rotation player
I won't be watching this game but for those of you who are going to watch, have an enjoyable evening.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Even if the Knicks win tonight it wouldn't make much of a difference.This team is not making the playoffs.

johnstarky

Rotation player
I was thinking the same thing

They're a 25 win team in the making.With all their lack luster performances and their will to lose to bad teams on a consistent basis they might help the Jazz move from potentially having the 9th pick in the NBA draft to having the 5th pick in the draft.Any team that gets blown out by the Nets, Timberwolves, and Wizards in one season needs to have the remaining part of their schedule voided.I'm not going to go and condemn the future of the Knicks, because there is hope for them after this season, but watching them play like a tired and lackadaisical team makes the average Knick fan want to pull his hair out.This is the same reason why I went two entire years without watching a single Knick game.These guys are being paid more money than doctors and lawyers just to show competitiveness on a basketball court and represent a great city but it seems like their priorities are not there.This kind of attitude is unacceptable.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
D'ants finally got fed up with the teams miserable play and made some lineup changes. Started n8 in the second half and gave him most of Duhon's minutes. Let's hope it's permanent and not because D'ants thought he was a good matchup against Boykins. I think D'ants goes with N8 until he proves he can't do the job.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
D'ants finally got fed up with the teams miserable play and made some lineup changes. Started n8 in the second half and gave him most of Duhon's minutes. Let's hope it's permanent and not because D'ants thought he was a good matchup against Boykins. I think D'ants goes with N8 until he proves he can't do the job.

I hope so too. Now its up to Nate to show D'antoni he can get the job done on a nightly basis. We really needed a win. Lost 9 out the previous 12. Nate had a good game. There was just more fluidity with the team tonight. I hope they carry this momentum. We really need to pick this up and make a run.

johnstarky

Rotation player
Why not just play Nate the first game of every month?

Good win by the Knicks, hopefully Chris Duhon can sit on the bench for the remainder of the season.

iSaYughh

Starter
Where is Mafra & Co. to call people blind and compare starting N8 > DuDonkey to Eddie Curry starting point? Not that it hasn't been obvious to many for quite some time.

Good win. And while I don't think it is -- and hope it isn't -- a priority, it'd be real cool to make the playoffs somehow.

tiger0330

Legend
I know some reporter is going to ask D'ants about the lineup changes and whether he's thinking about making a change at PG. What do you guys think D'ants will say?

johnstarky

Rotation player
I know some reporter is going to ask D'ants about the lineup changes and whether he's thinking about making a change at PG. What do you guys think D'ants will say?

He will say that this game will not change his decision to start Chris Duhon throughout the rest of the season.