If Duhon is benched who should start?

Kiyaman

Legend
This season 95% of the 47 games our coach Dantoni used a 7-man rotation....an 8-man rotation is 8 players receiving double-digits in minutes of playingtime.

I disagree with all on who should be the Knicks starting PG....Duhon has started all 47 games and should be the starting PG the remainder of the season with a large decrease in his minutes of playingtime, unless traded.

The Knicks have a .550 win team if they expand their rotation of players to 9-players....

Tonights game "Nate vs Jennings" coach Dantoni will mess up, and we will lose that game by him starting Nate (like he did when he started Marbury who was happy coming off the bench).

As much as I been a Fan of Jennings since his High School daze....Nate & Hughes tandem off the bench would crush Jennings thought of a Bucks Win.
And if we add 18 minutes of rookie Hill alongside of Harrington off the bench the Bucks frontcourt got problems on both ends of the court.
These 4-players in the rotation with our regular starting-5 players make us a .550 record team

LeFlume

All Star
Nate is not an everyday man. Never seen a player have as many off night as he has. Even Jamal Crawford showed up more often than Nate. Nate is the perfect guy that you bring of the bench when your team needs an energy boost. Nothing more. He doesen't show up very often and he feeds of the crowd. Silent crowd, a silent Nate. Crowd goes wild, Nate goes wild.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This season 95% of the 47 games our coach Dantoni used a 7-man rotation....an 8-man rotation is 8 players receiving double-digits in minutes of playingtime.

I disagree with all on who should be the Knicks starting PG....Duhon has started all 47 games and should be the starting PG the remainder of the season with a large decrease in his minutes of playingtime, unless traded.

The Knicks have a .550 win team if they expand their rotation of players to 9-players....

Tonights game "Nate vs Jennings" coach Dantoni will mess up, and we will lose that game by him starting Nate (like he did when he started Marbury who was happy coming off the bench).

As much as I been a Fan of Jennings since his High School daze....Nate & Hughes tandem off the bench would crush Jennings thought of a Bucks Win.
And if we add 18 minutes of rookie Hill alongside of Harrington off the bench the Bucks frontcourt got problems on both ends of the court.
These 4-players in the rotation with our regular starting-5 players make us a .550 record team

Why not start Nate??

To me, the main reason why we have started sluggish most games throughout the season was because duhon was the starter.

We should start Nate for the rest of the season. If he's not worthy to be a PG on this team then we let him go in the off-season. Its that simple.

Paul1355

All Star
Naet starting with Douglas coming off the bench and Duhon getting 8 min a game playing the 2 guard with Hughes getting more minutes then him.....

If we did my strategy all year i gurantee we would be atleast 5 games up in wins.

O yea and don't forget that Jordan Hill and Bender should have been using ALL of Jared Jeffries minutes

Mike D sees something in these poor inconsistent players that no else sees. Hope.