Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NY KNICKS vs. BUCKS @ MSG - 7:30 PM - 02-05-10

Veteran

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I don't know about Gallo sometimes. This guy has trouble beating anyone off the dribble and usually just hangs out at the 3pt line. SF should be more dynamic than that.
    Gallo is not a 30 minute player....give him 12 to 18 minutes a game and he will light it up. The same 12 to 18 minutes for Hill and Douglas and they will add on both side of the court.

Jefferies is not a 30 minute player....give him 12 to 24 minutes a game and he will add some strong team-defense

Duhon is not a 30 minute player....give him 18 to 24 minutes and he will lead the point well.

Chandler is not a 30 minute player....give him 24 to 28 minutes and he will give u wins

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Lee, Nate, and Chandler are the Knicks....

Coach Dantoni is a BUM! the knicks starting lineup is tired after playing 10 straight minutes in the 3rd quarter, when are the substitutions coming in

Someone tell Dantoni the Knicks are 9-Man rotation team, not a 6 or 7 man rotation team
    I've always said that Dantoni isn't a good game manager. Its like he has trouble thinking while coaching. Nate should be out there right now at the very least for his ability to make the defense play honest.

Nate shows again, his lack of consistency.

Come on dude..... Just get it done.

How do the Knicks lose at home to a Bucks team that is missing one of their best players?

Veteran

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    If I knew that the Bucks were this good I would have ordered NBA League pass just to watch them every night.They look like a team that might make noise in the playoffs this season.

Player-coach Kurt Thomas has alot to do with the Bucks acting and performing like a team this season.

I wanted us to make a trade for Kurt Thomas this offseason but I doubt if Kurt will ever play for Dantoni again, after the way Kurt Thomas man handle all the Phoenix Players in a sweeping series in the first round (Spurs vs Phoenix), a 5 game series is also a sweep.

Player-coach Kurt Thomas has alot to do with the Bucks acting and performing like a team this season.

I wanted us to make a trade for Kurt Thomas this offseason but I doubt if Kurt will ever play for Dantoni again, after the way Kurt Thomas man handle all the Phoenix Players in a sweeping series in the first round (Spurs vs Phoenix), a 5 game series is also a sweep.
    How many more years does D'antoni have on his contract after this season? I'm not blaming all of the Knicks woes on him but he clearly isn't the right coach for this team.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy8s
    Nate shows again, his lack of consistency.

Come on dude..... Just get it done.
    Jennings been scoring all over Gallo this game, especially in the 2nd half.

Veteran

Jennings abused us at the end. Well. At least Hill looked good, too.

Damn...That's all I have to say.

No surprise that visiting players such as Jennings put up great 2nd half shows when they play at the Garden.The NBA should just get rid of the Knicks and use MSG as an arena for out of town teams to play each other.

Veteran

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    No surprise that visiting players such as Jennings put up great 2nd half shows when they play at the Garden.The NBA should just get rid of the Knicks and use MSG as an arena for out of town teams to play each other.
    The Bucks ran a 10-man rotation (fresh legs) vs our 8-man rotation (tired legs) and beat us.

Chandler 39 minutes and Lee 40 minutes were both bone a... tired at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Gallo should not have played 35 minutes in this game shooting 2-6 fg and 2-6 ft WTF!
    And we substituted players stupidly in the 2nd half.....Harrington, Duhorn, and Hughes should've entered the game together with 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. when the game was tied, not 1 minute left in the quarter.

Our coach should've been fired last season.

The Bucks ran a 10-man rotation (fresh legs) vs our 8-man rotation (tired legs) and beat us.

Chandler 39 minutes and Lee 40 minutes were both bone a... tired at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Gallo should not have played 35 minutes in this game shooting 2-6 fg and 2-6 ft WTF!
    And we substituted players stupidly in the 2nd half.....Harrington, Duhorn, and Hughes should've entered the game together with 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr. when the game was tied, not 1 minute left in the quarter.

Our coach should've been fired last season.
    I seriously think that D'antoni is making this team lose on purpose.You can't go from being one of the best coaches in the western conference to being completely incoherent in just a matter of a couple of seasons.A year ago it was very unsafe for Knick fans to bash D'antoni because he was still new on the job.But now we are starting to realize that these losses aren't just about the Knicks being short handed on talent.

What kind of bull**** offense is this with everyone going one-on-one? Everyone is going after their numbers and this is not a team anymore. D'antoni gets an F so far this season, I just can't stand him anymore. No Milicic, Curry, Hill, or Douglas as part of a steady rotation? I just can't root for players like Jeffries, Harrington, Hughes, Duhon. I want to see the younger players play, their development is more important than winning 35 games. I prefer to win much less but knowing that the players under contract after this season are getting the proper time and training.

Have you noticed the faces that our coach does when Hill makes a turnover or misses a layup? D'antoni has no patience with this kid and he's regressing do that. Duhon can miss 30 straight shots and d'antoni's face never changes, is he one of the sluts that Duhon beats late at night?

Hey Guys. Haven't replied here in ages, but WTF is happening. How are we losing to these crap teams....How do you beat Atlanta several times and lose to The Nets, TWolves, Bucks, Toronto while we are home....What's going on beside the coach not being the right guy for our team....I'm pisssed off...sorry

Veteran

What piss me off is all the sports announcers are giving Damntoni a B for effort and the Knick players a F (for being aghausted in the 4th qtr.).

Our bench (Duhon, Hughes, and Harrington) started the 2nd quarter and out-played the Bucks at every facet of the game, imagine if they had Jordan Hills strong rebounding, shotblocking, and 6 fouls to defend the paint area.

Damntoni putting only 3 bench players in the game with 1 minute left in the 3rd qtr. while every player in the starting 5 lineup was so damn tired from playing the entire 3rd qtr. they could only walk up & down the court, which was how the Bucks was able to score 7 unanswered points in the last 3 minutes of the 3rd qtr. for a 9 point lead to start the 4th.

We only had 3-players with fresh legs to start the 4th quarter on the court, the other two players needed wheel chairs, but they was able to bring the Bucks lead to 6 points off of a Gallo and Harrington 3-pointer.
    Damntoni was clueless on what to do from there.

How about throwing Toney Douglas defense on Jennings, Hughes on Stackhouse, Hill on llyasova & Delfino, and Harrington & Duhon keep slashing to the hoop at the start of the 4th quarter.
    The Bucks played 11 players against us....someone tell Damntoni he is allowed to play more than 6 or 8 players a game....we dont have no Super-Star or All-Star players on this team u can play 35 and 40 minutes per game.
    Stupid AAAA SSSS SSSS Head Coach!!!