Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NY KNICKS vs. BUCKS @ MSG - 7:30 PM - 02-05-10

Veteran

KnickzrulzH20....the Knicks roster is a .550 record team this season, our 6 expiring contract players make us a .500 record team alone. We have way better talent on our roster than the Bucks.

The Bucks scored a 114 points last night, Dantoni acted like he was the only person clueless about the "Rookie of the Year" Jennings speed this season.
    Jennings run the ball up court on every posession, running teams with small rotation into a tired-stupor by the 4th qtr..
    The Bucks shot 92 fga at 47%, while the Knicks shot 87 fga at 44% (aghausted).

Our starters were not in a running-mode in the first qtr. or the 3rd qtr., they are so use to Duhon running the point that it looked like they dont want it to change by their performance in the first and 3rd qtr..

It would have been nice to see Toney Douglas defense on Jennings last night...

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    KnickzrulzH20....the Knicks roster is a .550 record team this season, our 6 expiring contract players make us a .500 record team alone. We have way better talent on our roster than the Bucks.

The Bucks scored a 114 points last night, Dantoni acted like he was the only person clueless about the "Rookie of the Year" Jennings speed this season.
    Jennings run the ball up court on every posession, running teams with small rotation into a tired-stupor by the 4th qtr..
    The Bucks shot 92 fga at 47%, while the Knicks shot 87 fga at 44% (aghausted).

Our starters were not in a running-mode in the first qtr. or the 3rd qtr., they are so use to Duhon running the point that it looked like they dont want it to change by their performance in the first and 3rd qtr..

It would have been nice to see Toney Douglas defense on Jennings last night...

.550 win team?? Lol im baffled please explain me that Kiya. The Bucks have a true PG and a true center. We lack both. It's the classic case of us overrating our Knicks because they are "our" Knicks. Just like we look down at the Bulls, Bucks rosters etc, those fans look at ours and think "they're crap". You know what? They are right, we are a crap roster. But that being said, you give Gallo, Chandler, Douglas, Hill, Lee, and Nate one more year of development and I think next year even with if no free agents sign with us, we'd be a ".550win team"...this year? Not even close bro.

The Knicks look like they need to change their entire roster.

Originally Posted by celticpride
    we need new everything.

Originally Posted by ANU
    we need new everything.
    I have to give your Knicks credit though.They fought hard in the second half.They could have easily given up and gotten blown out by 30 points.All they're missing is a point guard, a true center, and a guy who can put opposing teams away in the 4th quarter.

I wish the worst upon your Celdicks. They can all go to hell.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    I wish the worst upon your Celdicks. They can all go to hell.
    Grow up.....

Grow up.....
    Wait till next year bitch, the Knicks gonna sweep your sorry little asses. Rajon John Doe gonna take it like the lil bitch he is next year.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Wait till next year bitch, the Knicks gonna sweep your sorry little asses. Rajon John Doe gonna take it like the lil bitch he is next year.
    Thank you for making it easy for me to put you on ignore.

I have to give your Knicks credit though.They fought hard in the second half.They could have easily given up and gotten blown out by 30 points.All they're missing is a point guard, a true center, and a guy who can put opposing teams away in the 4th quarter.
    that's more a testament to how much the cavs suck when lebron is hurt, or not there at all.

Default Damn you Celtdick Gay Pride!

damn you Celtdick gay pride! damn you and your green jerseys and red hair! Damn Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, 2 of the best players in the league, damn Rajon Rondo, who makes our starting PG look like the floating piece of crap he is (Duhound, of course), and damn that Ray Allen, he got game! Of course, next year, Garnett's knees will be gone, Allen will be grey, old and perhaps gone, and Rondo will be left holding his PP (Pierce).

I do appreciate your appreciation of a hard-fought loss against LBJ, who WILL be on the Knicks next season, and will soon be wiping his ass with your puke green jerseys. ho ho. hope!

D'amntoni!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    damn you Celtdick gay pride! damn you and your green jerseys and red hair! Damn Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, 2 of the best players in the league, damn Rajon Rondo, who makes our starting PG look like the floating piece of crap he is (Duhound, of course), and damn that Ray Allen, he got game! Of course, next year, Garnett's knees will be gone, Allen will be grey, old and perhaps gone, and Rondo will be left holding his PP (Pierce).

I do appreciate your appreciation of a hard-fought loss against LBJ, who WILL be on the Knicks next season, and will soon be wiping his ass with your puke green jerseys. ho ho. hope!

D'amntoni!

Thank you! This is sad, we are a KNICKS forum, and ppl are talking to a celdick fan? Wheres the pride? How far have we sunk? Chanting MVP for Lebron and Kobe when they arent even Knicks yet. Associating with Celdick fans on this site? Come on guys, i cant wait for next year, no celdick fan will dare come here

This message is hidden because CoolClyde is on your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

This message is hidden because CoolClyde is on your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

ouch-y! why are you ignoring me, green and gay?