Stephon Marbury
    Allan Houston

for:

Tracy McGrady
    Grant Hill

What do you think?

you're crazy

Superstar

you did not just say grant hill. omg u did. that guy is the most injured player in the nba. hes the ken griffey of the nba. see, if you somehow got a three team deal and maybe something better than just tmac, i MAY go for it, but strait up like that is just plain crazy.

slaps fw....

edit - if we get a good pg in return, ie chauncey, parker, maybe cassell....

yo 200th post!!! im a starter now

def no grant hill, dont want anymore injuries, and tmac is an injury hazard 2, over the past 2=3 years, hes missed a good amount of games, and stephs ma dawg, and houston is good 2

Lurker

I would love to see T-Mac in NY but not at the expense of both Marbury and houston, this would be like doing the magic a favor.

allen for t mac maybe
    but marbury for hill hell no

or even allen and marbury for hill and t mac is the worst trade i ever heard of because allen will get better and satrbury is healthy hill is really messed up and t mac as sum ingores thats a dum trade

this is a trade:
    allen for kobe
    starbury for iverson

Originally Posted by JJtheKnick
    allen for t mac maybe

or even allen and marbury for hill and t mac is the worst trade i ever heard of because allen will get better and satrbury is healthy hill is really messed up and t mac as sum ingores thats a dum trade

this is a trade:
    allen for kobe
    starbury for iverson
    ok first its allan not allen and what are you smoking i dont think the lakers would except houston for kobe or the magic wont except marbury for mcgradyyou need some fillers.
    second this was a idea! grant hill would be a filler. i think his contract expires soon. we would get rid of two key players but one is old and has weak legs and i doubt if hell ever have another good game. we can start frank williams and he will get better.
    Starting Lineup:
    Frank Williams
    Tracy McGrady
    Tim Thomas
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed

Originally Posted by frankwilliams
    allen for t mac maybe

this is a trade:
    allen for kobe
    starbury for iverson
    ok first its allan not allen and what are you smoking i dont think the lakers would except houston for kobe or the magic wont except marbury for mcgradyyou need some fillers.
    second this was a idea! grant hill would be a filler. i think his contract expires soon. we would get rid of two key players but one is old and has weak legs and i doubt if hell ever have another good game. we can start frank williams and he will get better.
    Starting Lineup:
    Frank Williams
    Tracy McGrady
    Tim Thomas
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed

What are you smoking man to do Grant Hill Mcgrady for Stephon adn HOuton. Grant HIlls contract is twice as bad as Houstons and Grant Hill doesnt even play.

Originally Posted by kevin
    Originally Posted by frankwilliams
    allen for t mac maybe

this is a trade:
    allen for kobe
    starbury for iverson
    Starting Lineup:
    Frank Williams
    Tracy McGrady
    Tim Thomas
    Kurt Thomas
    Nazr Mohammed

What are you smoking man to do Grant Hill Mcgrady for Stephon adn HOuton. Grant HIlls contract is twice as bad as Houstons and Grant Hill doesnt even play.
    Caps Lock...................??????
    Grant Hill's contract expires soon.......... that would be one contract to get rid of..........

I would do the trade if only Grant Hill was healthy but it would be very interesting to see how he does he promises he will be back next year but I assure you he will not play over 50 games. If Grant Hill was playing half as good as he used and he was healthy then do the trade.

Mcgrady for Houton and Thomas would be more realistic. I would love that trade because Sweetney would take over PF

Superstar

some1 said tmac was an injury hazard... thats mainly a result of carrying the team... i think w a good team he can be healthy and play better. my only concern would be ballhogging. as i said b4, i am from philly and see ai prolly much more than any of you. trust me, you do NOT want him on your team. he is a ballhag and a team cancer. he takes horrible shots and .... ARHRHGHHG u dont want him. marbury is much better than iverson and is more of a pg than ai is. until this year, ai never passed the ball. he finally started to pass a bit more, but marbury is much better in that regard.

Mcgrady for Houton and Thomas would be more realistic
    we mite even throw in mutombo/mohammed if we got some1 else from them.... they need big men. thats a potential trade i c.

could someone clarify kobes contract... hes gonna be a fa rite? so y do we have 2 trade for him? does la get first deals with him or something? im not sure about that

finally, as i said before, grant hil is the ken griffey jr of the nba

Originally Posted by pyotrveliky
    some1 said tmac was an injury hazard... thats mainly a result of carrying the team... i think w a good team he can be healthy and play better. my only concern would be ballhogging. as i said b4, i am from philly and see ai prolly much more than any of you. trust me, you do NOT want him on your team. he is a ballhag and a team cancer. he takes horrible shots and .... ARHRHGHHG u dont want him. marbury is much better than iverson and is more of a pg than ai is. until this year, ai never passed the ball. he finally started to pass a bit more, but marbury is much better in that regard.

we mite even throw in mutombo/mohammed if we got some1 else from them.... they need big men. thats a potential trade i c.

could someone clarify kobes contract... hes gonna be a fa rite? so y do we have 2 trade for him? does la get first deals with him or something? im not sure about that

Very true it takes a lot out of you have no help, T Mac will take 10 less shots and we woulnt have to do everything on the knicks

Originally Posted by kevin
    Originally Posted by pyotrveliky

Very true it takes a lot out of you have no help, T Mac will take 10 less shots and we woulnt have to do everything on the knicks
    Tracy will actually make more shots.

i think that t-mac'd be great in NY and fit in well but not at the expense of houston and starbury but maybe if they threw in a few draft picks and some KASH

Originally Posted by dtol17
    i think that t-mac'd be great in NY and fit in well but not at the expense of houston and starbury but maybe if they threw in a few draft picks and some KASH
    its really like a trade marbury for tmac cuz houston and grant hill are both injured scrubs if you look at it like that......