View Poll Results: Who on the Knicks should start at point guard?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toney Douglas

4 30.77%
  • Larry Hughes

3 23.08%
  • Nate Robinson

4 30.77%
  • Chris Duhon

0 0%
  • Jared Jeffries

0 0%
  • Danilo Gallinari

1 7.69%
  • None of the above

1 7.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Knicks vs. Sacramento Kings Game Thread 2/9/2010

Default d'ammit!

D'ammit!

I went to the Game Last night.....And God Knows if I will ever go again to the Garden with our team looking like this.

The garden has turned into something else. Not to be racist, but there were more Jewish Sacramento Fans with Israeli flags than NY Knicks fans.

Whats happening in the Garden is that the opponent team almost always has more fans. that sucks. I hate that ****.

If this was in Europe this wouldnt happen, Because we would **** them up. \

BTW, how are u going to let DUHON shoot ur last clutch SHOT ??
    U know what This is a horrible team.

Originally Posted by AlboKnickFan
    I went to the Game Last night.....And God Knows if I will ever go again to the Garden with our team looking like this.

The garden has turned into something else. Not to be racist, but there were more Jewish Sacramento Fans with Israeli flags than NY Knicks fans.

Whats happening in the Garden is that the opponent team almost always has more fans. that sucks. I hate that ****.

If this was in Europe this wouldnt happen, Because we would **** them up. \

BTW, how are u going to let DUHON shoot ur last clutch SHOT ??
    U know what This is a horrible team.
    I am sorry that you had to go through that horrible loss in person, and pay money to see it.

I am being dead serious, If i had seats near the players locker room, I would have thrown something at MIke D and cursed him out as he left the arena...i dont care if I got fined or put in jail for a night...my anger was over the top last night.

If that airball shot by duhorrible was plan B (plan A getting the ball to some one else), then d'antoni should be decapitated.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    The Big **** gets injured and we collapse.... Our best clutch shooter had to sit on the bench while we fans screamed in horror as Chris DUDONKEY and Jared GIRAFERIES tried to be the hero.WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF??????????????? I'm going to murder DuDonkey one of these days. Chandler had the hot hand he should have demanded the ball! How can you let Giraffe and Donkey take the final shots??? It's like we want to lose now, just a horrible game. I'm disgusted, and I haven't hated DuDonkey this bad ever (and I already hated him a lot). Where's Rubio? Augustin? SOMEONE?????????????????????????????????????? Just get DuDonkey out of a Knicks jersey PLEASE
    I would gladly provide you with a gun.

Lol where do I sign.

I'll be the driver if we do a drive by.

The last possession of regulation, with the game tied? It was nuts. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is passed the ball, he's easily the worst Knick on the court, and he doesn't pass it to anyone else. Just dribbles, aimlessly, for most of the 22 seconds, before launching a semi-step-back three-pointer shot from 25 feet that made it nearly 21 feet.
    I haven't seen dribble-dribble-dribble nonsense like that since the heyday of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ], or Travis Best. Problem was, those guys made shots, occasionally. Duhon missed eight of 10 shots on Tuesday, all six from three-point range, and he's shooting below 35 percent on the year.

via Yahoo.com

How embarrasing....this is the reputation of our STARTING PG. The most integral position for Mike D's system. Your 2009-2010 Knicks folks...when does next year start again?