Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D'antIDIOT blows another game

Default D'antIDIOT blows another game

I wonder if his life depended on it, and he had Kobe, MJ, Magic, LJ and Oscar, would D'antoni be able to devise a play in the huddle to get a bucket?

Dude has to be the absolute worst in-game coach in the history of the nba.

I loved the Knicks announcers tonight. They said it was as if there was no play, no design. Classic. D'uh! It's Mike. His SSOL is a system, but it's flaw is it has no halfcourt answer.

Once again. Our best shooter is nowhere to be found. Did he actually call Duhon's number?

You know that Mike D'antoni is going to try and convince Walsh to give Duhon a new contract after this season.Well at least when Duhon comes back next season the Knicks will lose enough games to earn themselves the number 1 pick in the 2011 NBA draft.

Originally Posted by mafra
    I wonder if his life depended on it, and he had Kobe, MJ, Magic, LJ and Oscar, would D'antoni be able to devise a play in the huddle to get a bucket?

Dude has to be the absolute worst in-game coach in the history of the nba.

I loved the Knicks announcers tonight. They said it was as if there was no play, no design. Classic. D'uh! It's Mike. His SSOL is a system, but it's flaw is it has no halfcourt answer.

Once again. Our best shooter is nowhere to be found. Did he actually call Duhon's number?
    I blame Mike D for everything.

Mike D is the most confused coach in the history of the NBA.

ISIAH THOMAS COULD HAVE COACHED THIS GAME BETTER SERIOUSLY!

MIke D is to blame for keeping in Duhon and Jeffries, both I have vented about for weeks and both of them RUINED this game with there shytty offense and shytty defense.

Jeffries was an embarissment on defense....Tyreke Evans took him to school and NOW ONE FORCED HIM TO SHOOT OUTSIDE!!!

Duhon's air ball in regulation was so disgusting i almost puked in my mouth and swallowed it.

Jeffries shooting the three made me want to get a sniper rifle and assassinate him right there on the spot.

I officially hate Mike D, Duhon, and Jeffries.

End of story.

Well, I was going to say we suck (another loss) I didn't see the game though. Although with all the venting from you guys, its obvious

Originally Posted by petescud
    Well, I was going to say we suck (another loss) I didn't see the game though. Although with all the venting from you guys, its obvious
    dude you have no idea how bad of a loss this was....this was the worst loss all year...you really missed a bad game.

We needed Gallo...the sight of Giraffe and Donkey will make me puke.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    I blame Mike D for everything.

Mike D is the most confused coach in the history of the NBA.

ISIAH THOMAS COULD HAVE COACHED THIS GAME BETTER SERIOUSLY!

MIke D is to blame for keeping in Duhon and Jeffries, both I have vented about for weeks and both of them RUINED this game with there shytty offense and shytty defense.

Jeffries was an embarissment on defense....Tyreke Evans took him to school and NOW ONE FORCED HIM TO SHOOT OUTSIDE!!!

Duhon's air ball in regulation was so disgusting i almost puked in my mouth and swallowed it.

Jeffries shooting the three made me want to get a sniper rifle and assassinate him right there on the spot.

I officially hate Mike D, Duhon, and Jeffries.

End of story.
    SO TRUE. Up by 15 with 7 minutes to play, at home against the Kings, and the Knicks blow it. LOL! Classic.

Wilson Chanlder has a career night (35 points), and we have 2 plays (at end of regulation and end of OT), and we go to Duhon & Jeffries? LOL! Classic.

Any NBA coach should be able to draw a play to get a bucket, especially when you're at home against the Kings.

D'antoni talks about energy and spirit, how this team has none.... He keeps harping on that- but DUDE doesn't hear himself. He's the one without energy and spirit!

Duhon should be benched. Jeffries should not be in the game when NY has the ball on offense at the end... It's called possession to possesion. You yank him and put in a scorer!

If this team doesn't cut everyone after the trade deadline.... If DOuglas, Landry, Hill, Chandler, Lee, Gallo don't play the entire game after the trade deadline... D'an should be fired.

I've know I'm on of few when I say I haven't really questioned a lot of his decision making but this game was insane... Even Walsh has to watch this game and be like WTF?...

These were the times when Nash would just take the team over cause Dantoni had nothing serious to say in the timeouts.

This coach can ONLY coach a team with a superstar who takes over and runs the team down the stretch... he's all about the System and not the Situations.

Just continue to bite the bullet till this summer guys

walsh is a lame duck.dude needed to hire a gm a long time ago, and he still hasn't, so don't expect him to make any moves.lebron is going to win a championship, and re-sign and walsh is gonna give us rudy ****ing gay.

Duhon was 0-6 from 3 tonight (and shooting under 20 percent in 2010); Jeffries is one of the worst shooters in the NBA...

Sure enough they both chuck 3s in our final possessions at end of 4th & OT.

Kings at home. Now that's a game we should win by 20. Nothing but a blowout win is acceptable. What a foooking disgrace..

Originally Posted by ANU
    walsh is a lame duck.dude needed to hire a gm a long time ago, and he still hasn't, so don't expect him to make any moves.lebron is going to win a championship, and re-sign and walsh is gonna give us rudy ****ing gay.
    Rudy Gay could be the first Knick player since John Starks to lure many females into watching the Knicks.The Knicks haven't had many pretty boys on their teams throughout the past ten years.I know this is irrelevant to topic of this thread and I do apologize to the author of this thread for going on another tangent,but wouldn't Madison Square Garden be turned upside down if more good looking women started showing up at Knick games?

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    Rudy Gay could be the first Knick player since John Starks to lure many females into watching the Knicks.The Knicks haven't had many pretty boys on their teams throughout the past ten years.I know this is irrelevant to topic of this thread and I do apologize to the author of this thread for going on another tangent,but wouldn't Madison Square Garden be turned upside down if more good looking women started showing up at Knick games?
    i see cute girls at games...and honestly id rather have fat chicks and us winning than hot chicks and us losing....MSG is not a club...its a frigin arena and our basketball team is embarissing...hot chicks dont even want to come anymore

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    i see cute girls at games...and honestly id rather have fat chicks and us winning than hot chicks and us losing....MSG is not a club...its a frigin arena and our basketball team is embarissing...hot chicks dont even want to come anymore
    Why not have both a winning team and an arena full of good looking chicks? It works out pretty well for the Yankees who win with studs like Arod and Jeter and are able to sell a lot of tickets to girls in between the ages of 19-30 because of this.As long as the team is winning and the young Knick fan is able to enjoy a Knick game with New York City's best looking women sitting next to him, the Knick players go home happy with a win and the Knick fan goes home happy with a phone number.There couldn't be a better a better scenario than this one.

Veteran

Contrast that to Westphal who called a play so obvious that Breen described it before it happened. Evans inbounds the ball and back cuts to the basket for an attempted layup, luckily Jeffries gets his hand on the bounce pass as Evans cuts to the hoop.

I can't believe D'Antoni didn't call a play in the huddle but it sure looked like it, everyone standing around while Duhon took it to the left wing and then missed that shot.