The worst loss I have ever seen

Paul1355

All Star
The knicks losing this game against the Kings, who have lost 11 straight road games, who had 16 wins this season, is the worst knicks game I have ever seen, hands down.

Please people, if ANYONE supports Mike D, Chris Duhon, or Jared Jeffries, explain why in full detail because I blame those three stooges for everything that happened in this game and every blunder we have had this season.

I have never seen a team so confused with fundamental basic stuff like passing to your hottest shooter in crunch time: Wilson Chandler who had a season high 35 points and never got the ball until the game was basically over.

Once again....everyone should read my thread about Mike D using energy as the #1 excuse for everything. Because in that thread I said that Mike D always has no clue why his team has the horrible loses...ITS POOR DEFENSE and LACK OF PLAY...how long can you start players that don't have the "energy" "skill" or the "will" to play?!?!?!?

PLAY DIFFERENT PLAYERS! NOW! This team is not going to win 25 games if they keep playing these horrible players with no plan.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Right with ya on Duhon and D'Antoni but I actually thought Jeffries was a pretty big help tonight in getting us the lead, good defense, decent shooting, drawing charge. He struggled down the stretch guarding Evans but I think coach was an idiot to not change that matchup being that Evans was way too quick obviously, and the great length of giraffe that coach D loves wasn't such a roadblock to a 6'6" explosive guard. Additionally, yes that 3 at the end was inexcusable, but that's more than just giraffe, we came out of a timeout and coach apparently didn't bother to come up with anything better than that. Jesus Isiah's set plays look the greatest coaching ever compared to this crap we're enduring. Hate Isiah of course but he had the David Lee tip in with .2 against Bobcats, the Eddy Curry THREEEEEEEE against the bucks, coach D has Gallo holding til almost a 5 second count then barely avoiding a turnover inbounding to Al for the charge, Nate drive and kick out to a wide open!!! oh wait... Jared Jeffries. Duhon dribble the shot clock down and airball a 3. God damnit why is it only Tuesday, I need a drink!

johnstarky

Rotation player
The Knicks are like the 2009 Mets, they look for new ways to lose.Whether it's getting blown out on their home court by 50 points or whether it's coughing up 15 point leads, to bad teams, with 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Knicks are just a bad team that doesn't know how to win in any kind of way.

I yelled at the television so many times tonight that I lost most of my voice.I was able to deal with the loss in Cleveland a lot easier than the horrendous 4th quarter debacle that the Knicks displayed tonight.The only way I was able to prevent myself from crying was realizing how much of a comedy show the Knicks are.I lost so much confidence in them that I'm just looking forward to next season.

This season is just another throw away and there isn't any real reason why the Knicks should play the remaining games of their schedule.After the last win that they had against the Bobcats the Knicks season took a down turn.It's like they saw that they were getting too close to the 8th seed and they decided to give up and forfeit the season.This team is about 2 or 3 years away from being a playoff contender.Any smart Knick fan would just not watch them until they completely get their act together.

mafra

Legend
It's just amazing that people still pay to go watch this crap. We just had a 9 game stretch... where we lost to SAC, MIN, WAS, MIL.... I mean, talk about blowing chunks.

We'll be lucky to win 30 games; and watch the ball go NY's way and have the Knicks leap up into the top-3, handing UTAH a solid pick.

Walsh-D'ant will be like rats fleeing the ship when free agents shun NY this summer.... Unfortunately, us fans will have to stick around and be sold yet another "rebuilding" plan from the next regime.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
The Knicks are like the 2009 Mets, they look for new ways to lose.Whether it's getting blown out on their home court by 50 points or whether it's coughing up 15 point leads, to bad teams, with 8 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Knicks are just a bad team that doesn't know how to win in any kind of way.

I yelled at the television so many times tonight that I lost most of my voice.I was able to deal with the loss in Cleveland a lot easier than the horrendous 4th quarter debacle that the Knicks displayed tonight.The only way I was able to prevent myself from crying was realizing how much of a comedy show the Knicks are.I lost so much confidence in them that I'm just looking forward to next season.

This season is just another throw away and there isn't any real reason why the Knicks should play the remaining games of their schedule.After the last win that they had against the Bobcats the Knicks season took a down turn.It's like they saw that they were getting too close to the 8th seed and they decided to give up and forfeit the season.This team is about 2 or 3 years away from being a playoff contender.Any smart Knick fan would just not watch them until they completely get their act together.

Difference: The 2009 Mets were injured. If Lee Gallo and Chandler weren't playing then you would be talking. The Mets are a 90-Win team when healthy. Our team just plain sucks.

johnstarky

Rotation player
It's just amazing that people still pay to go watch this crap. We just had a 9 game stretch... where we lost to SAC, MIN, WAS, MIL.... I mean, talk about blowing chunks.

We'll be lucky to win 30 games; and watch the ball go NY's way and have the Knicks leap up into the top-3, handing UTAH a solid pick.

Walsh-D'ant will be like rats fleeing the ship when free agents shun NY this summer.... Unfortunately, us fans will have to stick around and be sold yet another "rebuilding" plan from the next regime.

I don't think the Knicks even deserve to have us as their fans.We are part of a minority of people who sit through these long seasons and endure all the stupidity displayed by this basketball organization.This has been a total slap in the face to the city of NY and to the die hard Knick fans like us who look forward to rooting for the Knicks every year.Any organization that isn't able to provide their fans with competitive basketball should be completely stripped of their ownership and their staff.I've tolerated this garbage for such a long time that I am ready to go in front of MSG to protest.Every Knick fan on this planet should have the right to speak out on these things and be taken seriously by David Stern and the NBA.

Paul1355

All Star
Difference: The 2009 Mets were injured. If Lee Gallo and Chandler weren't playing then you would be talking. The Mets are a 90-Win team when healthy. Our team just plain sucks.

Doulgas
Hughes
Chandler
Lee
Hill

this lineup would have won this game...this lineup would have won many games....the reason? Defense is engraved in Douglas, Hughes, Chandler and Hill...they can all play defense....but here is Mike D's lineup...Duhon, Jeffries, Gallo all three have sucked recently especially on defense.

Defense wins games and hot shooting...we are not playing anyone who posses those abilities.

mafra

Legend
I don't think the Knicks even deserve to have us as their fans.We are part of a minority of people who sit through these long seasons and endure all the stupidity displayed by this basketball organization.This has been a total slap in the face to the city of NY and to the die hard Knick fans like us who look forward to rooting for them every year.Any organization that isn't able to provide their fans with competitive basketball should be completely stripped of their ownership and their staff.I've tolerated this garbage for such a long time that I am ready to go in front of MSG and protest.Every Knick fan on this planet should have the right to speak out on these things and be taken seriously by David Stern and the NBA.

That's b/c this team is run by a egotistical, spoiled brat! We should have kept Ewing, let his contract expire. We never should have traded Camby. The list is endless....

The lil Dolan ran Daddy's company into the ground, and in 6 years HUMILIATED a proud MSG heritage (which took a century to build).

I LOVE the fact he's paying TOP DOLLAR for this nonsense. I hope it bankrupts him!

Camby skips a meeting to discuss PR stuff, and gets traded. 10 years later he's producing. Meanwhile, chumps fail for years and still retain their position?

INSANE!

You knew this was coming when he hired washed-up Walsh, you felt chills when they hired D'idiot.... Only this triumvirate could somehow manage to avoid drafting a PG in a draft class full of PGs.

ANU

Starter
this is the game that people need to watch to understand why gallinari does what he does(parks his ass on the 3pt line) even though he is struggling somewhat still, he is our best shooter, and a shooter is necessary to spread the floor so duhon and lee can butt **** each other on the floor.get me rudy fernandez on this team next year and watch how much better gallinari will be.

ANU

Starter
and you can include that ghost avi in that shitty bunch.dude don't box out for shit.

johnstarky

Rotation player

When it comes to blowing leads, choking down the stretch and just allowing bad teams to come into their building and have easy wins, the Knicks sure look like a team that doesn't even have to play their worst brand of basketball to lose winnable games.They could bring their A game and still find a way to lose to the opposing team.I've been a fan of the Knicks for 15 years and I've never seen such a Knick team that lacked this much common sense when it came to closing out basketball games.

johnstarky

Rotation player
That's b/c this team is run by a egotistical, spoiled brat! We should have kept Ewing, let his contract expire. We never should have traded Camby. The list is endless....

The lil Dolan ran Daddy's company into the ground, and in 6 years HUMILIATED a proud MSG heritage (which took a century to build).

I LOVE the fact he's paying TOP DOLLAR for this nonsense. I hope it bankrupts him!

Camby skips a meeting to discuss PR stuff, and gets traded. 10 years later he's producing. Meanwhile, chumps fail for years and still retain their position?

INSANE!

You knew this was coming when he hired washed-up Walsh, you felt chills when they hired D'idiot.... Only this triumvirate could somehow manage to avoid drafting a PG in a draft class full of PGs.

I hope that Dolan experiences the same fate that Bernie Madoff experienced.Either that or somebody needs to snatch his guitar and smash it over his head.Dolan will always be known as the money hungry buffoon who destroyed the integrity of the New York Knicks.Hopefully he gets a good taste of the humiliation that he has put the Knicks and their fans through.If I would have known that the Knicks were eventually going to be mismanaged by an incompetent billionaire dolt like James Dolan I would have never rooted for them in the first place.If I would have known that the basketball team who represents one of the proudest cities in the world was going to end up becoming the butt of all professional basketball teams I would have never followed the NBA.Something needs to get done immediately.If this Knick organization continues to be poorly run they will eventually have no fans left to support them.And I don't believe that this organization is going to take a 360 degree turn around with just a couple of free agent signings this summer.That pie-in-the sky philosophy is just a way to give Knick fans hope for the future.The Knicks have been the same awful team for the past 8 years.Meaning, they haven't improved one bit since Jeff Van Gundy's resignation.Nothing about this organization convinces me that they will all of a sudden become the force that they were a couple of decades ago.It's the harsh reality and I've learned how to live through it.

Paul1355

All Star
Right with ya on Duhon and D'Antoni but I actually thought Jeffries was a pretty big help tonight in getting us the lead, good defense, decent shooting, drawing charge. He struggled down the stretch guarding Evans but I think coach was an idiot to not change that matchup being that Evans was way too quick obviously, and the great length of giraffe that coach D loves wasn't such a roadblock to a 6'6" explosive guard. Additionally, yes that 3 at the end was inexcusable, but that's more than just giraffe, we came out of a timeout and coach apparently didn't bother to come up with anything better than that. Jesus Isiah's set plays look the greatest coaching ever compared to this crap we're enduring. Hate Isiah of course but he had the David Lee tip in with .2 against Bobcats, the Eddy Curry THREEEEEEEE against the bucks, coach D has Gallo holding til almost a 5 second count then barely avoiding a turnover inbounding to Al for the charge, Nate drive and kick out to a wide open!!! oh wait... Jared Jeffries. Duhon dribble the shot clock down and airball a 3. God damnit why is it only Tuesday, I need a drink!
Jeffries is only good at taking the charge....take that away from his game and what do you have?

CoolClyde

Girafferies + Duhound = LOSS!

Duhound and the Giraffe take over the game
with their 3-point proficiency! D'amnfool!
giraffe-wiener-dog.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
johnstarky and wny knicksfan.....u two are 100% right....a walking skeleton with long arms,a bloated contract, and has spectacular misses...UNDER THE HOOP...get this guy out of here ASAP!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
johnstarky and wny knicksfan.....u two are 100% right....a walking skeleton with long arms,a bloated contract, and has spectacular misses...UNDER THE HOOP...get this guy out of here ASAP!

I'm pretty sure Donnie has been trying his ass off, but teams want him to package Chandler or Hill to take the Giraffe. I don't want to give up a part of our future just to get rid of him. If we get rid of Chandler or Hill, it better be to get some major talent back. (i.e Ricky Rubio, or a good PG talent)

Paul1355

All Star
I'm pretty sure Donnie has been trying his ass off, but teams want him to package Chandler or Hill to take the Giraffe. I don't want to give up a part of our future just to get rid of him. If we get rid of Chandler or Hill, it better be to get some major talent back. (i.e Ricky Rubio, or a good PG talent)

The problem is that Mike D is never going to play guys like Hill or Douglas...I lvoe thsoe two guys and they should be starters but if Mike D does not see the skill that everyone else sees...then what is the point in wasting them and having Jeffries start every game?

If i was Donnie, I'd talk to Mike D and say "MIke, I am trying to move Jared, other teams want Hill or Douglas with him, be honest with me...Are you ever going to play these rookies? Because if not then I'll just throw in a move and say that you werent going to play them anyway"