Thread: July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

Threaded View

KnicksonLIN.com

Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
    Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
    Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Quote:
    Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by abcd
    During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

Notice How Gayblack Keeps cutting and editing people's posts and manipulating them? He removed half of my post and made up a bunch of lies and used himself as a source.

Here's the links I used.

"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Gayblack is yet to use a link. All he does is get owned and exposed.

Notice how D'Anphony's sociopath slash sex slave manipulated OGKnickfan's reply, too?

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Ewing, Sr., our greatest player ever, deserved, at minimum an interview followed by an assistant job. True Knick fans know he should have been our head coach.

Gayblack's maniupulative reply.
    Here's my issue with that OG...you say he deserved, at minimum, an interview? Fine, but would you have been happy if he got a cursory interview with no shot at landing the job?

OGKnickfan clearly said that he wanted Ewing to at least get a job as an assistant, yet Gayblack talks about if OGKnickfan would be happy if Ewing got an interview and no job.

Once again, Gayblack manipulates to divert attention from the fact that he is D'Anphony's sex slave.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jIekh-iCFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 15, 2010 at 15:52.