Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

Originally Posted by abcd
    LOL!!!

GAYBLACK is begging the mods to close the thread. I think it is clear that Gayblack is the one who's scared.

lol @ GAYBLACK25 pretending he doesn't like D'Antoni. You're D'Anphony's harlot.
    Brook Lopez ranked #1 in NBA centers, in the 08 draft. Why would anyone want the #2 or #3 ranked center at #6?

Gayblack, holding his abdomen after being fU(ked in the a$$ for the umpteenth time by D'Anphony.

Gayblack's depleted colon, after D'Anphony was done with it.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
    those pictures gave me a good laugh. LMAO!

lebron was bitching about Cleveland not getting any respect when lee got chosen as a replacement instead of shaq.I'm telling you, this ****bucket ain't leaving cleveland.
    Last edited by ANU; Feb 15, 2010 at 23:31.

Wow: what a slaughter. Don't mess with true Knicks fans and their legends, sonny. If you do, ether is what you get.

And you're crazier than a motha, ABCD. This stuff is pure comedy, even though it's all true.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

KBlack and ABCD...suave.
    Nothing to really go to war about.

Name calling and posting pictures. Thats what you do when you are young and clueless. abcd have time to grow tho. He just need a lot of it.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Name calling and posting pictures. Thats what you do when you are young and clueless. abcd have time to grow tho. He just need a lot of it.
    I find it funny how you don't say anything about all the names KBlack said. You're clearly a biased poster, so why should anyone take you seriously?

Just because I ethered KBlack doesn't mean he said nothing to me. He tried insulting me, but he just failed.

Post #52 of this thread, KBlack said: <TABLE id=post112322 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" id=td_post_112322 class=alt1>Go home to your crackhead mother and deadbeat dad.
    <!-- / message -->
    </TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt2> <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbrep_register("112322")</SCRIPT> </TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid" class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Go home to your crackhead mother and deadbeat dad."

Post #37 of this thread, KBlack said:
    "****ing moron"

So get your facts straight, Leflume. Just because I got the victory doesn't mean KBlack wasn't desperately trying to win.
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 16, 2010 at 12:38.

It's pretty obvious to people what you're doing abcd. When you get older and wiser you will see that to. I can't open your eyes. Only time can do that. When it happens, you will be ashamed of a lot of things the younger version of yourself did. Until then. Enjoy this season and hope for better 2010.

KnicksonLIN.com

It's pretty obvious to people what you're doing abcd. When you get older and wiser you will see that to. I can't open your eyes. Only time can do that. When it happens, you will be ashamed of a lot of things the younger version of yourself did. Until then. Enjoy this season and hope for better 2010.
    It's pretty obvious what you're doing, Leflume. You're clearly biased. End of discussion.

If you feel the need to shove Kblack's dick down your tonsils, feel free.

I knew you wouldn't understand but hang in there mate. Time is a great healer.

KnicksonLIN.com

I knew you wouldn't understand but hang in there mate. Time is a great healer.
    In other words, you have a bias for Kblack. You refuse to read the posts on this thread, because you know it will expose you for being biased.

I am a grown man. Most of the people on Knicksonline are grown men. You know this for a fact, yet you are making up bulls#!t because you have a sexual fetish for Kblack.

You're clearly Kblack's b!tc#. I guess Kblack doesn't have to feel so bad about getting owned by me on so many occasions. You're his puppet that he can rape whenever he chooses to.

Congratulations

are we done yet?

Apparently, some people need more babysitting than others.

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    Apparently, some people need more babysitting than others.

Embarrasing...we complain about the 2009-2010 Knicks, yet look at us fans. Grown men acting like teenagers...come on now.

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Embarrasing...we complain about the 2009-2010 Knicks, yet look at us fans. Grown men acting like teenagers...come on now.
    Like that saying goes,"If you leave children unsupervised long enough, they will eventually set the apartment on fire".

funny battle but please chill with the internal organs abcd... so nasty stumbling on those when in the middle of a sandwich lol