Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106

Thread: July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

  1. #46
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
    Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
    Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>


    Quote:
    <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by abcd
    Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>


    Quote:
    Originally Posted by abcd
    During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

    Notice How Gayblack Keeps cutting and editing people's posts and manipulating them? He removed half of my post and made up a bunch of lies and used himself as a source.



    Here's the links I used.

    "Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    "Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Gayblack is yet to use a link. All he does is get owned and exposed.

    Notice how D'Anphony's sociopath slash sex slave manipulated OGKnickfan's reply, too?

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Ewing, Sr., our greatest player ever, deserved, at minimum an interview followed by an assistant job. True Knick fans know he should have been our head coach.

    Gayblack's maniupulative reply.
    Here's my issue with that OG...you say he deserved, at minimum, an interview? Fine, but would you have been happy if he got a cursory interview with no shot at landing the job?

    OGKnickfan clearly said that he wanted Ewing to at least get a job as an assistant, yet Gayblack talks about if OGKnickfan would be happy if Ewing got an interview and no job.

    Once again, Gayblack manipulates to divert attention from the fact that he is D'Anphony's sex slave.

    <object width="425" height="344">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jIekh-iCFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 15, 2010 at 16:52.

  2. #47
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Yes we all see the quotes you use to show us what Stan Van Gundy said...and what Yao said...

    Stan Van Gundy also said he loved Wayne Simien: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    You still have failed to prove, with any quote, article, or anything, that Patrick Ewing would definitely have drafted Brook Lopez...

    And Yao's quote doesn't show anything, except the fact that he thinks Patrick helped him a lot. No doubt, he probably did. But there are other contributing factors, including learning how to play at an NBA pace, that likely also play a role. You can't just say Patrick Ewing is the exclusive reason, there are other variables to factor in. I can't teach you elementary statistics, but if you want a link about how multiple variables work, here is a nice explanation:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Edit: How did I manipulate OG's post? I just asked him if he would have been satisfied with a cursory interview when he stood no chance at really getting the job. Would that have appeased him? Because that would have made me more pissed off.

    Since you need links, and can't comprehend simple elementary math, here is a link about manipulation:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    ma·nip·u·late <script>play_w2("M0082100")</script><object style="margin: 1px;" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="13" height="21">



    <embed src="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf" flashvars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/M0082100.mp3" menu="false" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="13" height="21"></object> (m-npy-lt)tr.v. ma·nip·u·lat·ed, ma·nip·u·lat·ing, ma·nip·u·lates 1. To move, arrange, operate, or control by the hands or by mechanical means, especially in a skillful manner: She manipulated the lights to get just the effect she wanted.
    2. To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously: He manipulated public opinion in his favor.
    3. To tamper with or falsify for personal gain: tried to manipulate stock prices.
    4. Medicine To handle and move in an examination or for therapeutic purposes: manipulate a joint; manipulate the position of a fetus during delivery.

    I assume you don't mean I moved it by mechanical means, nor that I influenced the quote shrewdly. I guess you are saying I tampered with it...well, I didn't tamper. I quoted OG in full, and asked him what would have satisfied him. I asked him to clarify if my interpretation was incorrect. He has yet to do so. It's apparent you don't know what manipulate means.

  3. #48
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    deleted post
    Last edited by rady; Feb 16, 2010 at 04:00.

  4. #49
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Wow, abcd calls me a manipulator, but he may do it better than me...

    Originally Posted by OGKnickFan
    he deserved at minimum an interview with an assistant job
    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Fine, but would you have been okay with him interviewing without a chance at landing the job
    THE job, you ****ing moron, refers to THE head coaching job. I said THE job, not A job, as you claim.

    God damn it you are a ****ing idiot.

  5. #50
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    To clarify, because the site has gotten all ****ed up...

    I am asking OGKnicksFan if he would have been happy with an interview without a true chance to get THE job, as opposed to a chance to get A job (as abcd, the 2nd grade educated retard, believes). Therefore, I have not manipulated...I am merely asking if Patrick Ewing interviewed for THE head coaching job without a true chance to get THE head coaching job, would that make OGKnicksFan happy...because it'd piss me off.

  6. #51
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    [quoteD'Antonissexslave;112318]To clarify, I give great head. D'Antoni appreciates the services that I, Gayblack, provide free of charge.[/quote]

    Again, you got exposed.

    OGKnickfan said he wanted Ewing to get an interview, followed by an assistant coaching job.

    You manipulated his post to divert attention from your blind sexual attraction to D'Antoni.

    OGKnickfan already answered that. See:
    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Ewing, Sr., our greatest player ever, deserved, at minimum an interview followed by an assistant job. True Knick fans know he should have been our head coach.

    You asked him:
    Gayblack's maniupulative reply.
    Here's my issue with that OG...you say he deserved, at minimum, an interview? Fine, but would you have been happy if he got a cursory interview with no shot at landing the job?

    You fail.

    Este gringo necesita parar chupando la esperma de D'Antoni, por que el cerebo de este blanco sucio no cirbe para nada. Un super cabron.

    Gayblack, tu nada mas cirbe para una cosa. Ponerse una falda y abrer sus nargas para el bicho de D'Antoni.

    El exclavo sexual de D'Antoni fallo otraves.
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 15, 2010 at 17:23.

  7. #52
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    OGKnickfan said he wanted Ewing to get an interview, followed by an assistant coaching job.
    Right, he said he wanted Ewing to get an interview for head coach. My question was, would OGKnicksFan be happy with Ewing getting an interview for head coach when he, in reality, had no chance to become head coach. That is the question.

    You fail and lose.

    Again.

    Go home to your crackhead mother and deadbeat dad.

  8. #53
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    And still, after all this

    ABCD STILL CANNOT PROVE THAT EWING DEF. WOULD HAVE TAKEN BROOK LOPEZ HAD HE BEEN COACH, HIS ORIGINAL POINT!

    ABCD = EPIC FAIL

  9. #54
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by GayBlack25
    I got owned.

    ABCD proved I am D'Antoni's sex slave.
    I sure did. Gayblack got owned about 1,000,000,000,000...infinity by me, already. And that's not counting all of the losses he took to OGKnickfan.

    Este esclavo de sexo perdio otraves.

  10. #55
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Still avoiding argument...

    abcd lost.

  11. #56
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    abcd fears kblack

  12. #57
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by GayBlack25
    I lost. You exposed me for being a manipulator, abcd. You proved that Ewing was hired to coach two of the NBA'S best centers, yet I still manipulated your posts. I admit it. I am D'Antoni's sex slave.
    La prueba
    The gringo fails again.

    I presented 4 pieces of evidence to back up my statements.

    All KBlack has is his words. I have sources and links. He has words.

    Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).

    Had the Knicks gotten Ewing, it would have been after he proved he knew how to develop two of the NBA's best centers, so why wouldn't have they gotten Lopez?

    Seriously, KBlack, you are a manipulator.

    Fact #2: Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

    Your boyfriend D'Antoni coached in Italy and was an assistant before he got a head coaching spot.

    Fact #3: Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

    Fact #4: During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

    lol at this gringo bringing up a rookie sophomore game. Does Patrick Ewing coach a team of sophomores?
    No, it was a pickup game.

    And using your logic, Ewing must be an excellent coach, based on his win against the Western Conference All Stars, last night.

    "Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    "Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    Stop hating on the Knicks' G.O.A.T., sucka.

    ?Que prueba tiene este gringo?

    La esperma llena boca de Gayblack?

    Yo tengo lazos del internet.

    El tiene manipulacion y bicho de D'Antoni en su cara.

    Gayblack keeps getting owned. The fact that I got him to get so upset to the point where he tried to steal my swag proved it.

    Get your own swag, sucka. You mad cause I exposed you for being a fake Knick fan that is only here for your sexual love for D'Antoni? Too bad.

    What a coinkydink that Gayblack joined this forum the same time that D'Anphony got hired.

    KBLACK25
    Join Date: June 2008

    Right after D'Anphony got hired, KBLACK came storming in here to show his gay love for D'Anphony.
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 15, 2010 at 17:47.

  13. #58
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    **yawn**

    already rebutted all of the above, abcd has not responded to it. why?

    abcd is scared.

    abcd fears kblack.

  14. #59
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    If abcd does not respond, in the next post, after all this time, we can shut this argument down. He's obviously scared of me.

  15. #60
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Get your own swag, sucka. You mad cause I exposed you for being a fake Knick fan that is only here for your sexual love for D'Antoni? Too bad.

    What a coinkydink that Gayblack joined this forum the same time that D'Anphony got hired.

    KBLACK25
    Join Date: June 2008

    Right after D'Anphony got hired, KBLACK came storming in here to show his gay love for D'Anphony.

    You got owned.

    Gayblack is the only faqqot that would join this forum right after D'Anphony got hired.

    You came here the microsecond you found out D'Anphony got hired.

Similar Threads

  1. Exclusive: ESPN Writers Poll : Summer of 2010
    By ____I♥NY____ in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 05, 2009, 00:27
  2. 2009 Draft Fantasy GM Game
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2009, 10:43
  3. The 2010 Plan... 2 Piece and a Biscuit
    By Red in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2009, 17:50
  4. Knicks can't sign 2 max contracts in 2010
    By GoKnIcKsDLEE42 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2009, 20:54
  5. The Knicks 2010 Plan on salary cap relief
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2008, 20:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •