Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: July 2010: If We Don't land Lebron, can we please...

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="middle">Sup brother Sent to: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on: June 22, 2008, 06:03:57 AM
    </td> <td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" valign="bottom" height="20" nowrap="nowrap"> Quote Reply Remove <input style="vertical-align: middle;" name="pms[]" id="deletedisplay84565" value="84565" class="check" onclick="document.getElementById('deletelisting845 65').checked = this.checked;" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> <hr class="hrcolor" width="100%" size="1"> your a good poster, you're welcome to join the fastest growing Knicks website on the net thats very active (more than hoophypes Knicks forum)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I'll welcome you to the vets on this site, I would really appreciate your quality post on there, peace.

----

That's why I joined in June.

abcd lost.

abcd fears kblack.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by GayBlack25 You're right[URL="http://."
    . The microsecond D'Antoni came to this forum, I joined. You owned me. [/url]

GAYBLACK got exposed bigtime. He joined this forum the microsecond he found out D'Anphony was hired.

He's a fake Knick fan, plus he gives a mean blowjob to D'Anphony.

KBLACK25

Mike D'Antoni singing: "It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood, could you be mine? Could you be mine?"

Mike D'Antoni: "What's this? Knicksonline.com? Gayblack? What is she doing here. I guess I have to straighten some things out."

Mike D'Antoni: "I came to this forum to see what people thought about my coaching. You're right, ABCD. Gayblack is one of the biggest fags out there. KBlack25's a wide receiver, and I'm not talking about football."

Last edited by abcd; Feb 15, 2010 at 17:24.

Originally Posted by abcd
    I am scared to actually debate kblack. I know he debunked my points, I just refuse to believe it...
    Still no response to anything I listed.

abcd fears kblack

KnicksonLIN.com

GAYBLACK got exposed bigtime. He joined this forum the microsecond he found out D'Anphony was hired.

KBLACK25

Mike D'Antoni singing: "It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, a wonderful day in the neighborhood, could you be mine? Could you be mine?"

Mike D'Antoni: "What's this? Knicksonline.com? Gayblack? What is she doing here. I guess I have to straighten some things out."

Mike D'Antoni: "I came to this forum to see what people thought about my coaching. You're right, ABCD. Gayblack is one of the biggest fags out there. KBlack25's a wide receiver, and I'm not talking about football."

Gayblack got ethered to the max.

On May 9, D'Antoni was made an offer by the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</sup> The next day, D'Antoni accepted the 4 year, $24 million offer and became the Knicks' head coach.
    I joined a month later.

That's the "microsecond" he became coach? What an idiot...maybe instead of spitting hateful slurs you could take a minute and make an actual basketball argument, what I have been asking for, nicely, for the last 3 pages.

You have refused. Why?

abcd fears kblack.

KnicksonLIN.com

KBLACK25

Thank you for proving my point, GayBlack. You wrote the date D'Anphony was hired, which is two weeks before you signed up to Knicksonline.

You got owned.

You even admitted that you were looking for a forum to join to show your affection for D'Anphony, and the second someone sent you a message about Knicksonline, you Gayblack said "Gee, wilikers. I Love D'ANTONI. Knicksonline will allow me to show all of my love and devotion to the Holy Ghost."

Anyone from the Phoenix Suns forum would know you right away.

Thank you for proving my point, GayBlack. You wrote the date D'Anphony was hired, which is two weeks before you signed up to Knicksonline.
    May 10 + 2 weeks = May 24th...

I joined after June 22nd.

You got owned.
    Ethered.
    Exposed.
    Destroyed.

You lost.

abcd fears kblack

KnicksonLIN.com

You got owned.

You even admitted that you were looking for a forum to join to show your affection for D'Anphony, and the second someone sent you a message about Knicksonline, you Gayblack said "Gee, wilikers. I Love D'ANTONI. Knicksonline will allow me to show all of my love and devotion to the Holy Ghost."

Anyone from the Phoenix Suns forum would know you right away.
    I control Kblack's life. I owned him and exposed him for being a fake Knick fan, and now he wants to cover up his *****, after he showed it.

KBlacks life revolves around whatever I have to say. I pull the strings of Kblack's existence.

Once again, KBlack joined Knicksonline in June 2008. Mike D'Antoni was hired on May 2008. That means GAYBLACK came storming into this forum, the minute he found out D'Anphony got hired.

Sorry, Gayblack, you lose.

The Phoenix Suns fans are crowding this forum and laughing and being entertained, because they know you were lurking their forums when D'Anphony was on the Suns.

Back in the 70s and 80s, evidence shows that when D'Antoni played for Milano, you were lurking the Milano forums. You spent hours and hours and HOURS using your 16k internet speed to show your affection to D'Antoni

My first post on the hoopshype board about D'Antoni when he was hired, because I wasn't on here:

Here's my thoughts on this. The Knicks were going to get a high-profile coach. It's NY, that's what we do in NY. Now, you can sit there and say "The Knicks aren't built to run D'Antoni's offense." But, think about it this way, the Knicks are built so poorly right now with no real sense of direction, what offense ARE they capable of running? Any coach coming in will not have the personnel available to them to run a lot of what they would want to do. The Knicks right now are just a bunch of players thrown together with no real specific purpose or goal in mind. D'Antoni might not be the best fit, but at this point who really is?

Yeah, that sounds like I'm storming onto boards looking for ways to talk about D'Antoni, even though my first thoughts on him were that he's not the best fit.

You lose.

abcd fears kblack.

KnicksonLIN.com

I control Kblack's life. I owned him and exposed him for being a fake Knick fan, and now he wants to cover up his *****, after he showed it.

KBlacks life revolves around whatever I have to say. I pull the strings of Kblack's existence.

Once again, KBlack joined Knicksonline in June 2008. Mike D'Antoni was hired on May 2008. That means GAYBLACK came storming into this forum, the minute he found out D'Anphony got hired.

The Phoenix Suns fans are crowding this forum and laughing and being entertained, because they know you were lurking their forums when D'Anphony was on the Suns.

Back in the 70s and 80s, evidence shows that when D'Antoni played for Milano, you were lurking the Milano forums. You spent hours and hours and HOURS using your 16k internet speed to show your affection to D'Antoni
    Damn, Gayblack copy and pasted a fake post that doesn't even have a link on it, in order to defend himself. He clearly got owned and ethered badly.

I have a life. I'm going to go outside now.

I clearly destroyed you.

If you respond to this post, you will expose yourself to having lost, because my last post says that I pull the strings of your existence.

By you posting, you are proving my point.

Once again, Gayblack came storming into this forum, the microsecond he found out D'Antoni was hired to the Knicks.

KBLACK25

This junebug keeps on perdiendo.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXz9ZuLhtOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RXz9ZuLhtOE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

All hail KING BOOKA!!!
    <object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ka35TJZZAC4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IeO8Fhibt4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
    Last edited by abcd; Feb 15, 2010 at 18:17.

Link to that post that is apparently fake: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

abcd keeps responding to my posts, but he keeps trying to grasp at straws to beat me. He can't even backup his own original points, he keeps jumping jumping jumping as I defeat every single thing he says.

abcd lost.

abcd fears kblack.

KnicksonLIN.com

"D'Antoni might not be the best fit, but at this point who really is?"-Kblack

KBLACK exposed himself. He said he does not know who the best fit for the Knicks is and claimed D'Antoni could be the best fit for the Knicks.

He didn't say D'Antoni isn't the best fit. He said D'Antoni MIGHT not be the best fit.

In other words, he was defending D'Antoni, saying that he does not see anyone else as being the best possible fit for the Knicks and thus defending Walsh's decision on hiring D'Antoni.

You lost. Go home and wipe your tears, Gayblack.

Once Again, GAYBLACK stormed into Knicksonline, the minute he found out D'ANPHONY got a coaching job with the Knicks.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwfj1ponLr4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

KnicksonLIN.com

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-AMN what a ether!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V3r9PJidHmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Notice how I have two links to support Ewing would have made a good coach, according to Stan Vangundy and Yao Ming, and two facts that show the Knicks would have gotten Lopez, had Ewing been hired, yet he still has no link to support otherwise.

KnicksonLIN.com

The gringo fails again.

I presented 4 pieces of evidence to back up my statements.

All KBlack has is his words. I have sources and links. He has words.

Fact # 1: The Houston Rockets hired Ewing to work with Yao Ming(an NBA center). The Orlando Magic hired Ewing to work with Dwight Howard(an NBA center).

Had the Knicks gotten Ewing, it would have been after he proved he knew how to develop two of the NBA's best centers, so why wouldn't have they gotten Lopez?

Seriously, KBlack, you are a manipulator.

Fact #2: Stan Van Gundy is an experienced head coach. I am going to take his word over your word, if he says Ewing is ready to be a head coach. Why? Because no head coach in the history of the NBA coached from the day they were born. Someone down the line gave them an opportunity, before they got hired as a head coach.

Your boyfriend D'Antoni coached in Italy and was an assistant before he got a head coaching spot.

Fact #3: Yao Ming is one of the best centers in the NBA. He said Ewing helped him a lot with his career. Again, I'll take his word over yours.

Fact #4: During the Rookie Sophomore game, the announcers asked Howard what was something he did over the summer to improve his game. They mentioned nothing about Ewing, yet he said "Ewing has been great for me. He really helped me a lot."

lol at this gringo bringing up a rookie sophomore game. Does Patrick Ewing coach a team of sophomores?
    No, it was a pickup game.

And using your logic, Ewing must be an excellent coach, based on his win against the Western Conference All Stars, last night.

"Pat's a very good coach who's ready to do it, " Van Gundy said. "Like a lot of people, he just needs an opportunity."

"Patrick was able to teach me a lot," Yao says. "He's been very good for my career."
    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Stop hating on the Knicks' G.O.A.T., sucka.

Gayblack came storming into Knicksonline, the minute he discovered D'Anphony was coming to the Knicks.

Again, abcd...answer the question:

How does the fact that Ewing was brought in to coach Dwight Howard and Yao Ming mean we would definitely have drafted Brook Lopez, in particular?

Explain to me how that is the case, it's not making sense. Couldn't Ewing feasibly have found someone on our roster, or in free agency, or someone else in the draft that fits his needs as a center? Nothing you have said links up to Ewing drafting Brook Lopez...so answer, flat out, unless you are scared:

How does the fact that Ewing was brought in to coach Dwight Howard and Yao Ming mean we would definitely have drafted Brook Lopez, in particular?

You have not presented any evidence at all linking Ewing and Lopez definitively...

So again, for the third time...answer the question: