Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official All Star Weekend GT

Great showing all weekend by Gallo and Nate. Lee tomorrow will continue the momentum. Very proud of the showing by both guys, Gallo looked a little timid, Next year- Look out. Nate the great does it again... Charles barkley is a ****sucker. If I had to hear him bad mouth the knicks one more time I would have flew to Dallas and "Attempted" to kick the ever loving **** out of him..

yeah charles is just a fat gambling addict anyways. He's a great **** talker and thats it.

good job Nate! now we'll see if the knicks try to trade him at the peak of his hype.

I'm really happy Nate won, but was that a dunk contest? We can hate on Barkley for his comment about the Knicks (which came from nowhere), but his comments on this year dunk contest were right. It sucked. If it wasn't for Nate I would have fallen asleep. What were Shannon Brown and Gerald Wallace doing? This is why the dunk contest needs a Superman vs Akron Hammer vs Kryptonate vs J-Smoove, that would be amazing

Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    Great showing all weekend by Gallo and Nate. Lee tomorrow will continue the momentum. Very proud of the showing by both guys, Gallo looked a little timid, Next year- Look out. Nate the great does it again... Charles barkley is a ****sucker. If I had to hear him bad mouth the knicks one more time I would have flew to Dallas and "Attempted" to kick the ever loving **** out of him..
    Charles Barkley is the biggest flip flopping bandwagoner to ever sit by an NBA analyst desk.He has a bad habit of jumping on the bandwagon of any team who is playing great basketball and loves to knock on any team who struggles.He also is a great appeaser whenever he gets confronted by someone who he previously bashed.

Two years ago he said that the Boston Celtics weren't a good defensive team but then a year later he picked them to repeat as champions.This season though, he said that they were too old to go deep into the playoffs.

In 2007 he was on the Dallas Mavericks bandwagon and picked them to win a championship.But then in 2008 when the Mavericks weren't as good as the Lakers he jumped off their bandwagon.

In 2006 he constantly criticized the Phoenix Suns for being an offensive minded team and would never give them credit for anything.But when he had to analyze the Western Conference Finals in front of the Phoenix Suns fans he sucked up to them by saying how much he loved the city of Phoenix and how the Suns were going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Don't forget how he ripped Kobe Bryant in the playoffs a few years ago for being selfish on the court.But then apologized to Kobe after he was confronted by him.

I think that Scottie Pippen was right when he expressed how he wouldn't apologize to Charles Barkley, for his remarks, even at gun point.Charles Barkley has always been one of the most self absorbed and narcissistic human beings to ever play in the NBA.

what did charles donut say again ? another best quote ?

I've been expecting much more from shannon. maybe he got sth special on 2nd round.... Dunk contest without show. Blame Lebron. His resignation disable challenge spiciness.

BTW
    New York Knicks = An organization more useless than a bag of rocks painted in orange and blue. The most over-paid collection of talent ever assembled on an NBA floor. They could only be coached worse by a dead Rich Kotite.
    nice signature. I wonder what Houston ( donnie's assistant ) and Starks ( ? ) are doing in this circus.
    Last edited by milchshake; Feb 14, 2010 at 07:32.

Originally Posted by milchshake
    what did charles donut say again ? another best quote ?

BTW
    nice signature. I wonder what Houston ( donnie's assistant ) and Starks ( ? ) are doing in this circus.
    He kept on mentioning how even though the Knicks were well represented in all-star weekend their team was still pathetic.He did say, however, that David Lee deserved to make the all-star team the first time around.

Thanks, I guess Houston and Starks aren't good enough for Donnie to make either one of them the Knicks' next general manager.Hopefully Walsh will hire Colangelo before the Nets do.

Hopefully Walsh will hire Colangelo before the Nets do.
    we got d'ant, hire colangelo than amare and we will have phoenix in new york BTW We should hire at the end of 90' Jerry West as GM, nyk with him ....dream.

we got d'ant, hire colangelo than amare and we will have phoenix in new york BTW We should hire at the end of 90' Jerry West as GM, nyk with him ....dream.
    We couldn't go wrong with a guy who won the 2005 NBA Executive of the Year Award.And the Knicks could probably sign Bosh instead of Amare.

Anything is possible with Jerry West though.If he went to the Memphis Grizzlies a few years ago, he would go anywhere to make front office decisions for a team.

Veteran

Nba Logo

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    Miami would have revolted if the Heat took Gallo. And so would have Wade. No one knew who the Big **** was then. Imagine how pissed Wade would get if he knew his lottery pick was injured most of the first year? Now it's easy to say Gallo is the perfect fit for a slasher like Wade, but it would have been suicide for Riley to pick Gallo two years ago. And I think Mayo and Wade could work out. Well technically Beasly+Wade would work really good if Beasly could ****ing play up to his ridicoulous potential, but hes a nutcase lol.

The 16 Win Miami Heat, wanted Derick Rose in the 2008 draft (and should've kept, traded or payed for a 2009 first round pick to get a PG: Lawson was their Pick, Jennings in the trade for O'Neal & Marion, or Toney Douglas was up for sale to the highest bidder. These PG could've man the point for D. Wade).....Miami 2008 selection was a NBA future all-star scorer.....strong-SF-Beasely.
    Beasely overall athletic performance only Derick Rose could matchup better in that draft class, Gallo performance needs years of experience just to matchup with what these two players showed in the last 2 seasons.
    Mayo & Wade are natural-scoring SG, whom need a high IQ pure PG.

Nate the Great Slam Dunk Contest.....is still waiting for the Greats to come out of the woodwork.....
    Nate III time winner...

Veteran

Get it right.....the Phoenix Suns were "Jason Kidd & Matrix" show....then became Marion's team. Without Shuan Marion the Phoenix Suns is a first round playoff team. The most minutes played each season under Dantoni in Phoenix was Shaun Matrix Marion (42 mpg for 4 straight seasons).

Superstar

worst dunk contest ever. hahhahah. I kinda respect Gerald Wallace more now tho. He pretty much said i'm not taking a chance and getting injured due to how prone he is. He even looked bored on the sideline. I kinda don't know how he was even selected for the dunk contest.....dude is known for his superior defense.

Charles is funny he probably doesn't really give a damn about basketball...he just likes getting fat and making silly comments. I would like to cut it up with that fool.

Congrats to Nate the Great. Even though it wasn't the greatest slam dunk contest, Nate deserved to win. That last dunk by DeRozan was mediocre. Good try Gallo but he looked out of it.

so far the worst the asw I've ever seen.

I'm just kidding with Amare in NY he's already going to cavs according NBA rumors ?
    Last edited by milchshake; Feb 14, 2010 at 17:02.