Official All Star Weekend GT

milchshake

Benchwarmer
what did charles donut say again ? another best quote ?

I've been expecting much more from shannon. maybe he got sth special on 2nd round.... Dunk contest without show. Blame Lebron. His resignation disable challenge spiciness.

BTW
New York Knicks = An organization more useless than a bag of rocks painted in orange and blue. The most over-paid collection of talent ever assembled on an NBA floor. They could only be coached worse by a dead Rich Kotite.
nice signature. I wonder what Houston ( donnie's assistant ) and Starks ( ? ) are doing in this circus.

Last edited:

johnstarky

Rotation player
what did charles donut say again ? another best quote ?

BTW
nice signature. I wonder what Houston ( donnie's assistant ) and Starks ( ? ) are doing in this circus.

He kept on mentioning how even though the Knicks were well represented in all-star weekend their team was still pathetic.He did say, however, that David Lee deserved to make the all-star team the first time around.

Thanks, I guess Houston and Starks aren't good enough for Donnie to make either one of them the Knicks' next general manager.Hopefully Walsh will hire Colangelo before the Nets do.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Hopefully Walsh will hire Colangelo before the Nets do.
we got d'ant, hire colangelo than amare and we will have phoenix in new york :) BTW We should hire at the end of 90' Jerry West as GM, nyk with him ....dream.

johnstarky

Rotation player
we got d'ant, hire colangelo than amare and we will have phoenix in new york :) BTW We should hire at the end of 90' Jerry West as GM, nyk with him ....dream.

We couldn't go wrong with a guy who won the 2005 NBA Executive of the Year Award.And the Knicks could probably sign Bosh instead of Amare.

Anything is possible with Jerry West though.If he went to the Memphis Grizzlies a few years ago, he would go anywhere to make front office decisions for a team.

Kiyaman

Legend
Miami would have revolted if the Heat took Gallo. And so would have Wade. No one knew who the Big Cock was then. Imagine how pissed Wade would get if he knew his lottery pick was injured most of the first year? Now it's easy to say Gallo is the perfect fit for a slasher like Wade, but it would have been suicide for Riley to pick Gallo two years ago. And I think Mayo and Wade could work out. Well technically Beasly+Wade would work really good if Beasly could ****ing play up to his ridicoulous potential, but hes a nutcase lol.

The 16 Win Miami Heat, wanted Derick Rose in the 2008 draft (and should've kept, traded or payed for a 2009 first round pick to get a PG: Lawson was their Pick, Jennings in the trade for O'Neal & Marion, or Toney Douglas was up for sale to the highest bidder. These PG could've man the point for D. Wade).....Miami 2008 selection was a NBA future all-star scorer.....strong-SF-Beasely.
Beasely overall athletic performance only Derick Rose could matchup better in that draft class, Gallo performance needs years of experience just to matchup with what these two players showed in the last 2 seasons.
Mayo & Wade are natural-scoring SG, whom need a high IQ pure PG.

Nate the Great Slam Dunk Contest.....is still waiting for the Greats to come out of the woodwork.....
Nate III time winner...

Kiyaman

Legend

Get it right.....the Phoenix Suns were "Jason Kidd & Matrix" show....then became Marion's team. Without Shuan Marion the Phoenix Suns is a first round playoff team. The most minutes played each season under Dantoni in Phoenix was Shaun Matrix Marion (42 mpg for 4 straight seasons).

clumsy

Rotation player
worst dunk contest ever. hahhahah. I kinda respect Gerald Wallace more now tho. He pretty much said i'm not taking a chance and getting injured due to how prone he is. He even looked bored on the sideline. I kinda don't know how he was even selected for the dunk contest.....dude is known for his superior defense.

Charles is funny he probably doesn't really give a damn about basketball...he just likes getting fat and making silly comments. I would like to cut it up with that fool.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Congrats to Nate the Great. Even though it wasn't the greatest slam dunk contest, Nate deserved to win. That last dunk by DeRozan was mediocre. Good try Gallo but he looked out of it.

LeFlume

All Star
Nate won because he is short. He should have zero slamdunk titles if he was 2 inches taller. That competition is a joke..

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Im glad Nate won but lord that was one of the worst slam dunk contest's that I have ever watched.Thats what you get when the big dogs like James and other great player don't get in it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
You can tell Shannon Borwn and Kobe aren't really that friendly because if they were, Kobe would have convinced him to do a much better dunk. That dunk Kobe assisted him on was pure garbage and nowhere near slam dunk contest material. Kobe knew it and didn't even holla at him about it.

Worse dunk contest EVER! Nate was okay and Derozan was cool but it just wasn't enough competition. Wallace should have stayed home! It was embarrassing how the crowd was quiet during most of those dunks. I don't even think anyone cheered for Brown and Wallace.