Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amare to Cleveland?

Originally Posted by CleDude
    Knickin60 Im just trying to let you guys know that you can stop stressing now about Lebron, cuz he is NOT coming to NY, he wasnt without Amare, but he deffinately isnt now!!! Im just trying to help you guys out... On to the next one, start worrying about courting D Wade or something.
    Yeah I'm sure Lebron has already signed himself a contract extension with Cleveland after hearing about the possibility of playing with Amare.Are you Lebron James' agent or something? Or do you just have the knowledge capacity of a special ed student?

The Cavs have yet to win an NBA championship and you're already making absurd predictions about Lebron James' future.

Seems to me like you and other Fagalier fans have been wetting their panties for the past year out of fear that Lebron might come to NY.

GTFO before you make a bigger buffoon of yourself.

Ummmm, have you guys realized that you're like the only people who think lebron would come to NY. NBA players even know Lebron aint leaving. And if you guys havnt realized it yet, no one really gives a f--- about NY like we use to. I know its hard to realize that when you actually live there but its true. The thought of LBJ leaving Cle to go to NY is hilarious.

Ummmm, have you guys realized that you're like the only people who think lebron would come to NY. NBA players even know Lebron aint leaving. And if you guys havnt realized it yet, no one really gives a f--- about NY like we use to. I know its hard to realize that when you actually live there but its true. The thought of LBJ leaving Cle to go to NY is hilarious.
    Who the **** wants to play in Cleveland aka the Garbage Dump of America North?

Has there ever been a star athlete that's played his entire career in that ****hole of a city? A city that hasn't had any of their three major teams win a championship in the past 60 years?

I laugh at stupid Cleveland fans that come here to talk **** even though they root for teams that never win anything.

Is it me or this CleDudde is talking trash out of desperation. Is is me only that smells a sense of urgency in his tone? He knows deep down that LBJ is not staying and neither is Amar'e. And i am not even saying they are coming to NY but they sure as hell are not going to stay in Cleveland. it's a sh!t hole. CC Sabathia knew it and he went elsewhere.

If LBJ want to be a Cav why hasn't he resigned yet?

AMARE to Cleveland, the deal is done!!! HA HA bitches!!! Lebron wasnt leaving to come to sorry ass new york anyway!!! Leave a your team when they are #1 and you're just entering your prime to a lossing organization that hasnt proven s---!!! What superstar does that?!?!? LMAO What are you guys smoking up there??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! The only thing you're getting from cleveland is GAYlon Edwards!

Anyway, I will be pissed if this goes down. I also heard Jason Richardson was involved in the deal. This would be a worse ass-raping then the Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol trade.

These buddy to buddy collusions between NBA executives has got to end.We've already seen Kevin Mchale reward Danny Ainge with a championship and now we might see Steve Kerr perform the same favor for Danny Ferry.It is beyond ridiculous that Steve Kerr would take a package from Cleveland, that includes Ilgauskas and Hickson, when there are a lot of other NBA teams who could offer Phoenix better trade proposals.I'm starting to believe that the only reason why Steve Kerr re-signed Steve Nash was to keep him away from Mike D'antoni.And if he sends Amare to Cleveland it would probably be for a similar reason.

I don't know what Mike D'antoni did to him, when he was in Phoenix, but Steve Kerr looks like he is doing his best job to screw over the Knicks by leaving them out to dry.As much as Kerr use to kill the Knicks, as a player with his 3 point shooting, I never envisioned him having this much impact on the future of the Knick organization.He could very well end up being the main reason why the Knicks don't win a championship in the next 10 years.The manipulation that he could cause shows you how much power one executive could have over the rest of the league.I don't even think that the man even cares about rebuilding the Phoenix Suns as long as Mike D'antoni doesn't win a championsihp.He's made enough front office blunders for him to lose credibility as a general manager.

Mystery team making a push for Amare...

Feb 18, 2010 2:59 PM EST

A mystery team is making a final push for Amare Stoudemire, according to a report from ESPN.
    Suns say deal 'may' happen.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is a funny thread...because Amare isn't going to Cleveland...hahaha

Originally Posted by NYKnuniversity
    This is a funny thread...because Amare isn't going to Cleveland...hahaha

Seriously haha. Where's CleDude now. LMAO.

Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    Seriously haha. Where's CleDude now. LMAO.
    This is awesome. People actually fearing the Knicks. If we strike out in free agency, I'll still be happy to know that the Knicks were feared at some point in time.

Cavs get blown out by the Bobcats with Jamison in their lineup.

I wonder what happened to that Cavs troll.

we fed that troll enough.. he's back in his cave by now

AMARE to Cleveland, the deal is done!!! HA HA bitches!!! Lebron wasnt leaving to come to sorry ass new york anyway!!! Leave a your team when they are #1 and you're just entering your prime to a lossing organization that hasnt proven s---!!! What superstar does that?!?!? LMAO What are you guys smoking up there??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! The only thing you're getting from cleveland is GAYlon Edwards!
    LOL! Classical post!

Lol a very entertaining read.

And makes you wonder what would have happened if the Cavs had balls and traded for STAT last season.