Trade Deadline Moves Knicks need to make.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks task are

Primary. Getting a pure PG and saving us from the havoc of awfulness Chris Duhon curses upon us.

Secondary. Getting a real SG, Chandler is a heartless forward, not a SG. His jumpshot and ball handling sucks.

Lastly. Getting a center.

Trade 1.
Knicks trade
Jordan Hill
Toney Douglas(better backup, combo guard Larry Brown wants)

Bobcats trade
DJ Augustin(PG of the future and now)
Alexis Ajinca(Center prospect)

Bobcats line up
Felton/Douglas
Jackson/Henderson
Wallace/Brown
Diaw/Hill
Chandler/Mohamed

Bobcats are a playoff contender, they can solider their bench with players who fit better, Douglas is the defender Larry Brown would love, and Hill is a rebounder off the bench.

Trade 2.

Knicks trade
Chris Duhon
Wilson Chandler

Warriors trade
Raja Bell
Anthony Morrow

Warriors line up
Curry/Duhon/Watson
Ellis/Maggette/Azubuike
Chandler/Radmanovic
Randolph/Wright
Biedrins/Turiaf

Warriors improve their defense with Duhon, pass first PG something Warriors need, and they get their SF of the future in Chandler, guy with defensive potential and averages 15+ points.

Trade 3

Knicks trade
Nate Robinson
David Lee
Eddy Curry
Jared Jefferies

Bulls trade
Joakim Noah
Tyrus Thomas
Brad Miller
Jerome James
Jannero Pargo

Bulls
Rose/Robinson
Hinrich/Salmons
Deng/Johnson
Gibson/Jefferies
Lee/Curry

Knicks trade
1st Unit
PG - Augustin
SG - Morrow
SF - Gallinari
PF - Thomas
C - Noah/

2nd unit
PG - Pargo
SG - Bell
SF - Harrington
PF - Bender
C - Miller/

Prospect - Ajinca

Kiyaman

Legend
Stop all the Presses on trade TALK

After one and a half season of headcoach Dantoni getting in the Knick-players-head with his personal grievance.....none of the players listed in all the trade proposal the last couple of days to be traded to the Knicks during the deadline will feel comfortable coming to the Knicks as long as Dantoni is the headcoach playing head games with the Knick-players. How long will Donnie Walsh put up with this after......

The last game message from the Knick-players 15 point lead in the 4th qtr. on their homecourt had to be a "Red-Flag" when the Knicks loss that game to the 4th worst team in the NBA.
Nate having a clear path slashing to the hoop to win the game in regulation but stopped in the paint to throw the ball back outside to Dantoni's pet-player Jefferies.....then the last seconds of overtime Dantoni's pet-player Duhon could not find one teammate that wanted the ball so he had to take the shot himself which resulted in an "air-ball" for another unanswered Knick loss.

Call it any way u want to......
but the headcoach litterally invited division in the lockerroom through all his actions the last 2 seasons...

jpz17

Starter
Thank god none of those trades metro listed will happen. and thank god kiya isn't a front office guy

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Seriously why would the Bulls give up Noah and Miller? Why would you want that cancer James on our bench again? I mean it's one thing to come up with fantasy trades and one thing to try to make a serious post with those trades. Only trade that might be possible is Augustin coming to the Knicks.

metrocard

Legend
jpz17, you suck on Chris Duhon's meat 24/7, you're credibility has been dead on this forum ever since you registered.

TheChosen1, to get an all star player in Lee who can provide NEEDED offense for them, something Noah or Thomas can't do.

TheChosen, Jerome James is an EXPIRING contract you god damn idiot. When has James ever been a cancer? how can you be a cancer if you don't get playing time? James is just there to for cap space, any d1ckhead can figure that out. Diablo man, I wish I slap the shit out of you...dumbest reply ever.

Will it ever be possible for you to make a quality post? GTFO...

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
jpz17, you suck on Chris Duhon's meat 24/7, you're credibility has been dead on this forum ever since you registered.

TheChosen1, to get an all star player in Lee who can provide NEEDED offense for them, something Noah or Thomas can't do.

TheChosen, Jerome James is an EXPIRING contract you god damn idiot. When has James ever been a cancer? how can you be a cancer if you don't get playing time? James is just there to for cap space, any d1ckhead can figure that out. Diablo man, I wish I slap the shit out of you...dumbest reply ever.

Will it ever be possible for you to make a quality post? GTFO...

Haha, Metro your hilarious. I don't make quality posts, ok..., atleast I don't come up with stupid s*** trades which will never happen.

So the Bulls will get rid of their C who is playing the best ball in his career for Curry who has played a total of 10 games the last two seasons. Yeah the Bulls are going to take Jefferies and Curry, when they stated they want to be players in the 2010 free agency. So they're going to give us a expiring in James and pick up not 1 but 2 contracts going into 2011? I don't think so.

Your the dumba** that comes up with retarded a** posts like this. At least I think logically, realistically and not like a idiot who comes up with the most absurd trade scenarios and posts. Good Job douche.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
If Donnie pulls off the Bull's piece he has to go to the HOF for that alone. Face it, Curry and Jeffries are Knicks until the trade deadline next year minimum. I thought we could trade Jeffries but that trade kicker in his contract makes him as untradeable as Currys penchant for KFC and Big Macs.

jpz17

Starter
If Donnie pulls off the Bull's piece he has to go to the HOF for that alone. Face it, Curry and Jeffries are Knicks until the trade deadline next year minimum. I thought we could trade Jeffries but that trade kicker in his contract makes him as untradeable as Currys penchant for KFC and Big Macs.

so we can send cash and a pick to make up for it. heck I wouldn't mind dealing a first rounder a few years away if we can trash Jefferies or Curry

ANU

Starter
one thing you can say about metro is, he's consistent, but you need to get over the chandler hate bro.i'm not dealing chandler for morrow.i like augustin, but I'm no gonna deal a big with upside for a pg with upside unless he's a spectacular pg.i'd do the bulls trade, doubt the bulls do it.

realistic moves that need to be made? move al,duhon, and lee if you can get value in return.

since portland wanted ty thomas from the bulls, and the bulls want al, maybe a three way deal between port, chi, ny where we get rudy, port gets thomas, and the bulls get al.other players need to get included so the salaries match.

i'd like to deal lee for robin lopez, and dragic with other crap to match the salaries.

duhon and 3 mill for ridnour.

ridnour
fernandez
chandler
gallinari
lopez.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
so we can send cash and a pick to make up for it. heck I wouldn't mind dealing a first rounder a few years away if we can trash Jefferies or Curry
Bro, it ain't that easy. Jeffries 10M still goes against a teams cap no matter how much cash you give them. Jeffries is not a 10M player and every team is looking to conserve cap space.

metrocard

Legend
Haha, Metro your hilarious. I don't make quality posts, ok..., atleast I don't come up with stupid s*** trades which will never happen.

So the Bulls will get rid of their C who is playing the best ball in his career for Curry who has played a total of 10 games the last two seasons. Yeah the Bulls are going to take Jefferies and Curry, when they stated they want to be players in the 2010 free agency. So they're going to give us a expiring in James and pick up not 1 but 2 contracts going into 2011? I don't think so.

Your the dumba** that comes up with retarded a** posts like this. At least I think logically, realistically and not like a idiot who comes up with the most absurd trade scenarios and posts. Good Job douche.

Another shit post by a shit poster.

Bulls get David Lee, an all star center.
is Noah an all star? No.
Bulls obviously upgrade. Gibson is an upcoming big man in the league who can produce next to Lee better than Thomas can provide next to Noah. Both Thomas and Noah are big men with no inside game, and cannot produce offensively Lee would be a perfect pick and roll asset with Derrick Rose who loves to beast off the pick and roll, and Lee's passing ability will optimize Rose's ability. Thats logic for you to see cabron, you haven't made one post in here that shows any logic. You're the only guy in this forum who thinks Jerome James would get playing time and doesn't realize he's an expiring contract. You lost all credibility and hope, just leave the forum now.

You see things in such a profoundly retarded view, no wonder why you look horrible.

Show the forum a post where you showed logic...no one here even knows who you are. You don't even have the balls to come with a trade scenario because you know you'll get bashed for your retardation.

I am the prince of logic...kiss my ring, bitch. You're blessed to even just get owned by me. Take a nap and appreciate this lesson.

As for the Wilson Chandler fans...

appreciate his 15 ppg...dude is so average, he isn't great at anything or isn't a threat on the court.

Look, no doubt Chandler got game, he's talented. But what he gives us isn't enough because we're not a winning basketball team or a team with any quality guards. We have NO good guards, zero. Nate Robinson is our best, and when Chandler is our SG, our efficiency will be the lowest in the NBA.

So can we realize that for a second?
We're going no where far with Chandler at SG/SF.

Anthony Morrow is a prophet, a majestic shooter/scorer, and a real SG....one of the best shooters in the world.

Teams are trying to trade for him, and its about time Knicks stepped up and acquired this kid.

We passed up on too many players...

ANU, thats a solid lineup...but we really sold on Ridnour? I always thought that dude was overrated.

BTW, D.J. Augustin > Jordan Hill.

A PG is so much more valuable in this offense than a bigman, sorry bro...
We would be a .500 team easily if we had a B level PG.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Another shit post by a shit poster.

Bulls get David Lee, an all star center.
is Noah an all star? No.
Bulls obviously upgrade. Gibson is an upcoming big man in the league who can produce next to Lee better than Thomas can provide next to Noah. Both Thomas and Noah are big men with no inside game, and cannot produce offensively Lee would be a perfect pick and roll asset with Derrick Rose who loves to beast off the pick and roll, and Lee's passing ability will optimize Rose's ability. Thats logic for you to see cabron, you haven't made one post in here that shows any logic. You're the only guy in this forum who thinks Jerome James would get playing time and doesn't realize he's an expiring contract. You lost all credibility and hope, just leave the forum now.

You see things in such a profoundly retarded view, no wonder why you look horrible.

Show the forum a post where you showed logic...no one here even knows who you are. You don't even have the balls to come with a trade scenario because you know you'll get bashed for your retardation.

I am the prince of logic...kiss my ring, bitch. You're blessed to even just get owned by me. Take a nap and appreciate this lesson.

Listen, you can come up with scenarios where if certain players played with others, what they would produce together. What I'm trying to get at is the real chance of the Bulls doing this. Why would the Bulls get rid of two of their C's and downsize their backcourt? Like I said, they stated that they won't take back any contracts that go past this season. So what's the point? Just becuase you propose it their going to change their mind?

The reason I don't come with trades like this is because there is no way they would happen. We can all come up with trades that we want to happen and trades that are possible. Big difference between the two. Do you honestly think those trades are possible? (Besides the Charlotte trade) You can do this in your fantasy league not in real life. Really think it threw. It's not what you want, it's what's possible.

When did I say James was going to play ?

You need to chill. Take a post as a opinion and don't get offended and act like a prick. Isn't that what a forum is? People post threads and others reply to them. No need to be a child and act immature. You need to crack a window because all that gas in your head is getting to you.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
That DJ Augustine trade sounded really nice, but I don't think we'd have to give up Hill and Douglas. Hill str8 up for Augustine would be perfect. Augustine is so much better than DuDonkey that its not even funny.

The Warriors trade was alright, Morrow isn't as athletic as Chandler but he is a "SG". I'd still prefer Will

And the Bulls trade is just unrealistic. The Bulls are shooting for 2010 to, so they would never take on Eddy Curry's contract even if it meant getting Lee in return. They want Joe Johnson during FA next year, and Curry would kill any possibility, so sadly we're stuck with him. Oh and Jeffries would to. So yea that one is really unrealistic.

But we NEED to bring D.J Augustin here if we can't get Rubio. It's a MUST! We can not survive with DuDonkey as our point guard much longer.

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
How does Lee have trade value? The only thing we could do is trade him as a half-year rental to a contender in a swap for expiring contracts.There is no way we get comparable value back because no one is going to gamble Lee resigns with them. Trading Lee would only result in an upgrade for the other team and most likely only for the rest of the year.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Metro look bro....there is no team that is trading for Curry and Jefferies this season unless Lebron or Kobe comes along with it! not to mention your deal has them parting ways with a player they actually like -Noah-, that proposal has no chance of ever being discussed.

I think the two of them could be shipped together next year, but there is no GM that is taking on our two worst contracts this season!

Now about Jerome James not being a cancer.....true his "play" never hurt the Knicks, but like a cancer his presence sure as hell did!

That said I would trade for his expiring contract if it helped move Jefferies or Curry off the books, but for sure he would be immediatley waived!

ANU

Starter
ANU, thats a solid lineup...but we really sold on Ridnour? I always thought that dude was overrated.

BTW, D.J. Augustin > Jordan Hill.

A PG is so much more valuable in this offense than a bigman, sorry bro...
We would be a .500 team easily if we had a B level PG.

ridnour could be a poor mans steve nash in this system, obviously he's not the playmaker steve is, but i think much like augustin, he'd benifit in d'antoni's bastard system and augustin might be better now, but this team blows right now, so right now doesn't matter much.i also think we could get a little more for hill than augustin.

one thing this team really needs is a young go to guy.like badly.watching reke light up the knicks last game was something to behold(i know you where big on him). we need someone like that desperately.

mafra

Legend
ridnour could be a poor mans steve nash in this system, obviously he's not the playmaker steve is, but i think much like augustin, he'd benifit in d'antoni's bastard system and augustin might be better now, but this team blows right now, so right now doesn't matter much.i also think we could get a little more for hill than augustin.

one thing this team really needs is a young go to guy.like badly.watching reke light up the knicks last game was something to behold(i know you where big on him). we need someone like that desperately.

If the Knicks could at least pull off a deal to get Ridnour, along w/ T-Mac or Tyrus Thomas, then we can at least hope the team made improvements that'll help come 2010.

I'm sure we can deal Jeffries come draft, as an expiring contract.

Aside from dumping JJ or EC, or getting a 1st rounder.... getting a PG or a potential player who can help in 2010 is about as best as we can hope for right now.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
metro

Whats ur beef with Wilson? True his ball handling is not good but in a system where the PG is so important, dribbling is not even necessary. Wilson inside the 3 point arc jumpshot is also pretty good, not bad at all. Wilson has been getting better and with the way he is going, i can see em turning to a great role player.

ANU

Starter
If the Knicks could at least pull off a deal to get Ridnour, along w/ T-Mac or Tyrus Thomas, then we can at least hope the team made improvements that'll help come 2010.

I'm sure we can deal Jeffries come draft, as an expiring contract.

Aside from dumping JJ or EC, or getting a 1st rounder.... getting a PG or a potential player who can help in 2010 is about as best as we can hope for right now.

butler and haywood are headed to dallas so the t mac deal is probably dead.

portland was in the running for haywood too, aside from wanting thomas from the bulls; my guess is the bulls want al badly enough to revive this deal again, and if portland want thomas then they need to be ready to give up a swingman were they are loaded at.the best deal available out there for those teams in my opinion is thomas to the blazers, al to the bulls, and rudy to ny(with assorted pieces to make the salaries match) i think that's a possible deal.

and since its pretty obvious we're not getting rid of jj or curry till the off season, i look at the wizards as a possible destination for both.if the wizards land the first pick, and grunfeld who hasn't been shy in trading picks for expirings would like to move the pick with arenas, jj and curry's expirings match perfectly.we get stuck with that nasty contract of arenas, but **** it.we might get john wall too.