Originally Posted by smokes
    Kidd/Barea
    Butler/Terry
    Marion/Butler
    Dirk/Dirk
    Haywood/Dampier

feels pretty lopsided trade to me
    stacked like a pair of size 42 breasts

Looks like Sleep 'N Snore Ernie and the Washington Blizzards are using their wrecking ball to sabotage their entire roster.Not that their atrocious record and the repugnance between the players in their locker room weren't already indicators of how ravaged their team had become but it is now completely evident that a major renovation project is taking place in the capital of the country.

I actually feel bad for the fans of the Washington Wizards.Here is a team who had so much talent and showed so much promise just a few years ago and now they're just a pile of rubble looking to be recycled.I could now picture every young Wizards fan throwing their Gilbert Arenas gear in the garbage and auctioning their Caron Butler jerseys on Craigslist.Kind of reminds me of that time last year in which I donated my Starbury sneakers to the children of Costa Rica.Even though it was a hard decision for me to make, it taught me that benevolence was always mightier than material possession.

Veteran

We will see, I don't think adding Butler and Haywood make them a dynasty if thats what you mean. They were on a losing streak before the all-star break so even if Butler and Haywood do improve them, it's not like you are improving a great team only a team that had flaws and needed to make a couple of moves to right the ship. I think LA and Denver are still better.

Originally Posted by johnstarky
    Looks like Sleep 'N Snore Ernie and the Washington Blizzards are using their wrecking ball to sabotage their entire roster.Not that their atrocious record and the repugnance between the players in their locker room weren't already indicators of how ravaged their team had become but it is now completely evident that a major renovation project is taking place in the capital of the country.

I actually feel bad for the fans of the Washington Wizards.Here is a team who had so much talent and showed so much promise just a few years ago and now they're just a pile of rubble looking to be recycled.I could now picture every young Wizards fan throwing their Gilbert Arenas gear in the garbage and auctioning their Caron Butler jerseys on Craigslist.Kind of reminds me of that time last year in which I donated my Starbury sneakers to the children of Costa Rica.Even though it was a hard decision for me to make, it taught me that benevolence was always mightier than material possession.
    Once Gilbert got in trouble, there season was sunk. He is that whole team. With him they play amazing and without him they are one of the worst teams in the NBA.

I blame Gilbert first and then the management second for just getting rid of good players.

Imagine how bad Washington will be from now on...

I think the trade for Butler and Haywood was a good trade but I think its potential impact is being grossly overrated by most people. If/When they meet the Lakers in the playoffs they are still not getting past game 5 . . . (Also, I'd still expect Denver to beat them in 6 or 7)