Thread: Trade Jordan Hill or Douglas?

Default Trade Jordan Hill or Douglas?

I don't want to trade either one.Take the McGrady trade for example, would you rather trade Douglas or Hill BASED on the play you have seen.Forget about what potential you hope either one can develop.

It's tough, but I'd go with keeping Jordan.Douglas showed he can shoot, he's fast, and has defense, but he hasn't shown PG ability.His reactions are more serious than Nate's, he does have good worth ethic, but that does not mean he's better than Nate.We don't need more SGs.Of course I'd love for Douglas to develop into a PG, but based on what I've seen I would prefer to keep Jordan Hill.

My opinion is, if D'Antoni isn't going to play them, and trading them is beneficial, why not? The problem lies more in the fact that D'Antoni is refusing to play Jordan Hill, I think he is holding on to the playoffs pipe-dream...

I'd like to keep both if both were going to play...but honestly if we can keep D-Lee, I think Douglas holds more value than Hill to the Knicks, and Hill can get us more back on the open market.

I'd rather keep Hill. Give the guy some regular minutes. At least give him a season. There talking about including him in a deal for a washed up TMAC...why? He was our 8th overall pick. I wanted Jennings/Lawson as much as anyone but fact is Donnie messed up and got Hill. But he still has some value, and an good upside.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I don't want to trade either one.Take the McGrady trade for example, would you rather trade Douglas or Hill BASED on the play you have seen.Forget about what potential you hope either one can develop.

It's tough, but I'd go with keeping Jordan.Douglas showed he can shoot, he's fast, and has defense, but he hasn't shown PG ability.His reactions are more serious than Nate's, he does have good worth ethic, but that does not mean he's better than Nate.We don't need more SGs.Of course I'd love for Douglas to develop into a PG, but based on what I've seen I would prefer to keep Jordan Hill.
    I agree. I also hate the idea of trading the guy we just drafted number 8 overall. It's just embarrassing.

Douglas by a long shot for me

Originally Posted by RunningJumper

Yea right now we don't know what David Lee is going to do so keeping Hill is more important but i do feel that Toney Douglas was a steal in the draft that is being wasted this year because of stupid chris du-nothing.

Pg's are more frequent to come out of drafts were big men are valued because of the low amount of them so I guess with that in mind i would agree that trading Douglas is the better option, IF WE HAD TO.

I'd rather just waste more money, trade Harrington, and some picks.