Knicks vs Bulls: Gameday Thread

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sorry I don't know how to do all the photoshop fancy stuff, but not having a gameday thread for the Bulls/Knicks is just wrong. Derrick Rose is dinged up from Dwight Howard bodyslamming him last week, so we have a good shot tonight in the UC. I have to stay a little late at work tonight, but I will be running home to catch the game. I just realized this is the first of back-to-back Bulls/Knicks so I will actually get to watch TWO Knicks games this week. NICE!!!!!

knicksin60

Starter
How disrespectful and rude of us to focus on the Knick trade rumors rather than on this very important game in which the Knicks will be playing against the Chicago Bulls tonight!!! Us Knick fans should feel ashamed and embarrassed of ourselves for caring more about the long term future of the Knicks than about the Knicks' chances of moving 12 games under five hundred!!!

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
How disrespectful and rude of us to focus on the Knick trade rumors rather than on this very important game in which the Knicks will be playing against the Chicago Bulls tonight!!! Us Knick fans should feel ashamed and embarrassed of ourselves for caring more about the long term future of the Knicks than about the Knicks' chances of moving 12 games under five hundred!!!

Wow, who pissed in your corn flakes buddy?

The Knicks and Bulls are big players in the 2010 FA market and both are looking to get TMac, tonights game will probably be watched by houston managem,ent to determine who they want to deal for. Potentially this is big.

:gony: :crossfingers:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sounds like The Scarecrow(Noah) is going to be back in the lineup for Da Bullies tonight. Noah missed several games before the break with that plantar faciatis(sp?). Oh yea, and Knicks/Bulls ALWAYS matters. The Bulls haven't been playing well leading up to the break missing Noah and Rose. Our Knicks haven't played well for a while. I haven't talked about Knicks pride for a while because there hasn't been any recently, but at some point these fools need to realize that they are playing for a proud franchise. There maybe questions about talent, effort and energy should NEVER be an issue if you are wearing a KNICKS uniform.

mafra

Legend
Knicks need to sweep both games vs CHI to have ANY hope to even be considered contenders for that 8th playoff spot.

Kiyaman

Legend
Owner Dolan should show up at both games.....for two Knick Wins...

Nate will not play tonight....flip a coin who u think Dantoni will give playingtime to

A) Hughes
B) Douglas

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
How exactly will Giraffe, Jordan Hill, Larry Hughes and Harrington play? Hughes is used to being in trade rumors so he might be fine. But Giraffe, Hill, and Harrington probably never thought they'd be traded as Knicks (Giraffe only because of his bad contract). There were reports that Harrington was mad at D'antoni for wanting to trade him? I mean Harrington has to know that the Knicks want to trade him to these Bulls that hes playing. And if he has a bad game, they'll be less likely to take him, so he'd have to finish the season as a Knick like he wants. Hopefully I'm just overthinking things, but you never know.

Paul1355

All Star

Nate will not play tonight....flip a coin who u think Dantoni will give playingtime to

A) Hughes
B) Douglas

probably Douglas in case Hughes plays bad....that would kill any chance of trading him to Chicago....or he will plays Hughes just for that reason...to hopefully impress.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
How's the game going???

I'm probably only going to catch the end of the fourth quarter, so let me get some updates everyone!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this team needs a spark something that will get them rolling and back to playing playoff hungry basketball...over the past month this team has played lackadaisical, whether this spark come through the break they just had, a trade a rotation change i dont care just wanna watch this team play meaningful basketball again, play to win the games and bring that defensive intensity we saw from them in dec. they have it in them they just need to stay motivated

p.s just glad im finally off and able to watch the knicks loll really liking Lee definitely a keeper

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

A) Hughes
B) Douglas

Neither. Chris Duhomo will snatch 48 minutes against his former team. :lol:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
duhon should get out the game rose is shitting on him, and get douglas in there at least he has an idea on D

smokes

Huge Member
Harrington is playing like a beast! This can only bode well for us. Hopefully it makes Chicago want him even more and we can get that trade done with them. David Aldridge was reporting Chicago have a better offer in place for Tmac but I can't understand what it is when Houston are looking for (preferably young) bigs, unless they are offering up Noah but I kinda doubt that. Maybe Brad Miller?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
for real the team is now starting to get into the game, Lee is playing heads up basketball he's flat out nasty, Douglas is playing good........i just want gallinari involved more, hes being guarded by Hinrich for gods sake...take advantage of that