Knicks Report Card

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
This was an extremely long season filled with ups and downs(more downs).Houston was my biggest disappointment T.Thomas next. Losing to the Nets was expected.Everything else that happened this year wasnt so I give NY a B- for making the playoffs for the 1st time in 3 yrs. in spite of all the changes made.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm a little more harsh in my grading of the Knicks. This season was a C+ in my opinion. The trades this past season were very favorable in my grade for them, because they were headed for an F. Replacing the coach was also instrumental in turning the team around for the second half of the season. The Knicks are searching for an indentity now, when they get it, I think they'll have alot of personality like the Knicks of the early and mid-nineties. I cant be totally satified with this season, they have to show me more next season, and I think they will.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
B-/ C+

I though that they could have done a lot more, during the season and during the playoffs. I didn't really expect them to beat the Nets but they could have played a lot harder in the playoffs. Hopefully they will learn next season.

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Isaiah gets a B- not an A. I still think the Knicks had better chemistry with KVH and Doleac pick and rolling with Stephon all night.Next yr is the real test with who we have.

frankwilliams

Benchwarmer
kriss childs said:
Isaiah gets a B- not an A. I still think the Knicks had better chemistry with KVH and Doleac pick and rolling with Stephon all night.Next yr is the real test with who we have.

how does isiah get a B-??
loooook what he did to this franchise........
he gets an A
the team gets an F

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
Nah man,in my opinion Isaiah TOTALLY DISSED Don Cheyney.Could have done it with more class,Don deserved that much at least. B-

JJtheKnick

Starter
KNICKS GET FROM ME
A+

because they were not in the playoffs in 2 years and with all the trades and couchs i feel they came out of the ground to make the play offs