Old man break's guys face on MTA bus

metrocard

Legend

fnl3b.jpg

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
LMAO...black guy had the confrontation won...old man bounced to the front like a bitch....but no, black guy couldn't let that shit go...SMH

Another case of "When keepin' it real goes wrong" :LOL:

th3realicon

Rotation player
Fvcking niga got powned and still has the guts to act tough. You just got owned by an old man wearing shorts homie.

knicksin60

Starter
LMAO...black guy had the confrontation won...old man bounced to the front like a bitch....but no, black guy couldn't let that shit go...SMH

Another case of "When keepin' it real goes wrong" :LOL:

I think the old man moved to the front because the bus was approaching his stop.He most likely didn't go the front of the bus because he was punking out or wanted to avoid the confrontation.And the black guy didn't win anything, his big mouth only earned him an epic ass whoopin.

knicksin60

Starter
Seriously? Well lets see... They're both assholes because they both couldnt keep their mouth shut... As you can see by the vid.. Does that help?

So what you're saying is that anybody who defends himself with words is an asshole? Walking away from something isn't always the only option you know.

johnstarky

Rotation player
He's the World Heavy Weight champion of bum fights.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his own reality show.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I love how everyone's all "Kick His ass!"

Then when the black dude gets owned they're all "We can press charges I got this on camera!"