Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Knicks vs Chicago Bulls game thread 2-17

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Knicks vs Chicago Bulls game thread 2-17

    Making this game thread on my Iphone. The game has already started, Nate and John Salmons are not playing.

  2. #2
    Member BrianMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't want to jinx it but, we aren't down by 30 points yet!!! -.-

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    If Salmons and Nate are any indication Thomas and Hinrich are not going to be traded since they are both playing. I guess that Tmac to Chicago deal is really dead.

  4. #4
    Member keyser soze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    391
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    If Salmons and Nate are any indication Thomas and Hinrich are not going to be traded since they are both playing. I guess that Tmac to Chicago deal is really dead.
    I think the T-Mac to Chicago deal was always dead because the Knicks offer was always better than that of the Bulls. Either way, I don't think you can go by tonight's lineup because both could be traded tomorrow morning, regardless. Afterall, Jared Jeffries is active . . .

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Pisses me off we have a PF selected at 8 but the PF playing for the other team selected 26 is playing like the 8th pick. Would it be too much to ask that if you draft a PF at 8 that he at least have a back to the basket game post game like Gibson has.

  6. #6
    Newbie GoD-LLiNari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default No Jefferies

    jefferies didnt start the second half and niether him or hughes is on the bench, but hill is.....deal go thru without trading hill??? please ?

  7. #7
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Wow great observation

  8. #8
    Member TheChosen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoD-LLiNari
    jefferies didnt start the second half and niether him or hughes is on the bench, but hill is.....deal go thru without trading hill??? please ?

    Seriously man, i didn't even notice that. Can it be...

  9. #9
    Member TheChosen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Jared Jefferies has a sore right knee and done for the game.

  10. #10
    Newbie GoD-LLiNari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by TheChosen1
    Jared Jefferies has a sore right knee and done for the game.

    sound alittle fishy to me......im guessin he was dealt!!

  11. #11
    Member TheChosen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoD-LLiNari
    sound alittle fishy to me......im guessin he was dealt!!

    He looked fine in the first half. Ok lets say he does have a sore knee, but what's the explanation for Hughes?

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoD-LLiNari
    sound alittle fishy to me......im guessin he was dealt!!
    Mike Breen just announced it, Jeffries out rest of the game sore right knee. Knicks are only up by 2 84-82 starting the 4th.

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,930
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    WTF! we pose to win this game, we had a 13 point lead at start of 3rd, and only 2 point lead to start the 4th

  14. #14
    Superstar johnstarky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Is this turning out to be the 2007-08 season all over again?

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,930
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Pisses me off we have a PF selected at 8 but the PF playing for the other team selected 26 is playing like the 8th pick. Would it be too much to ask that if you draft a PF at 8 that he at least have a back to the basket game post game like Gibson has.
    Imagine if Hill would've played more than 23 games and Douglas more than 30 games this season, plus average more than 10 mpg.
    Maybe then things would look alot difference

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 19:55
  2. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 16:29
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Nov 28, 2006, 22:45
  4. GAME THREAD - 11/25/06 - 7:30pm - Knicks vs Bulls
    By jimkcchief88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2006, 15:43
  5. GAME THREAD - 3/3/06 - 7:30 pm - Knicks vs. Bulls
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Mar 04, 2006, 17:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •