Knicks vs Chicago Bulls game thread 2-17

clumsy

Rotation player
No way the bulls are a playoff team they need a streak shooter for the playoff run to replace John Salmons. They also have no use for Tyrus at this piont...

jimkcchief88

All Star
I told everyone that dude was a bust. At number 6? Chosen over Brook? Compared to Dirk? I mean, they even had a commercial, recently, on MSG, where they showed highlights of both Dirk and Gallo and played some song with the lyrics "anything you can do, I can do better." Wow! Just Wow!

If he had been 15 or 16, I would be cool with it. But I'm still full of regret at not having drafter Brook. I saw Brook play for Stanford, and I could tell he would be a "great center," as Dwight Howard put it during the rookie-sophomore game. Gallo, in his highlights, however, looked slow, out of control and like a pure bust.

The Gallo lovefest is over.

Ditto. Late first round or early second round is where Gallo should have landed. Nepotism pick. Dantoni and Gallo deserve each other. I hope I NEVER see the commercial you are talking about because I will throw up all over the TV. I love how everybody still puts Gallo in our starting 5. How???? He is too slow to match up against ANY small forward in the NBA on the defensive end, offensively he couldn't beat me or you off the dribble, and can't shoot with a hand in his face. The Bulls were not playing well before the break, but looked like champs against our Knicks....PITIFUL!!!!!